Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16896 results found
-
NOTHING IS WORKING LIKE ALWAYS
I can't see any picture and none can see mine. This situation is stressing after the last update.
Besides, always when i am talking to someone from the below and go see more people, the screen goes to the top, this is so annoying1 vote -
Atualização
Última atualização impede que os usuários vejam os álbuns compartilhados!!
1 vote -
Salut
Who can recommend a casino in which you can pay with PayPal?
1 vote -
MLM software company in Texas | MLM Software Company
Looking for a top MLM software company in Texas? Look no further! Our cutting-edge MLM software solutions are tailored to meet your business needs. Boost your network marketing success with our innovative tools. Contact us today! https://www.mlmsoftwarecompany.in/mlm-software-company-Texas/
1 vote -
Couleur
Bonjour il serais cool de pouvoir personnaliser le fonds et les thèmes de couleur pour les message privé
1 vote -
Need new app engineer
Yall need a new app engineer. Constantly old messages pop up as new when they are days old. Bios are not populating in full. And yall expect ppl to actually pay, which is the cost of a left arm???
1 vote -
Block list management
Your system makes it borderline impossible to find a blocked account and unblock them after a user has blocked many other people. I'm certain I'm far from the only Xtra subscriber who feels like this is some kind of abusive tactic to make us pay for unlimited just to get incognito mode. It's extremely frustrating and makes me want to quit using Grindr altogether. I'm nearly certain to do just that if it's not fixed in the next 3 months.
I'm an attractive user who gets a lot of unwanted contact from people who should know I am out of…
1 vote -
MLM software company in Salt Lake City
MLM Software Company in Salt Lake City offers cutting-edge solutions for network marketing businesses. Elevate your MLM venture with customizable software solutions tailored to your needs. Reach new heights in efficiency and growth. Contact us today for a free consultation. https://www.mlmsoftwarecompany.in/mlm-software-company-Salt-Lake-City/
1 vote -
Ungrind
I think it’s part of the Grindr extra. It would be cool if you had an un Grind button where if there’s somebody on the grid you’re sick of looking at and you’re not interested in instead of scrolling by you can hit the grind button and it will pull them off of the, visibility in your grid
1 vote -
Show testing date with out putting status.
I live in a country where being HIV+ is very stigmatized, even though I am undetectable. However I would still like to be able to state when I last got tested so I can ease into my status. This is not possible unless I publish my status and that does not work in my favor. Would appreciate if you xan look into
1 vote -
MLM software developers in London
Looking for top-notch MLM software developers in London? Look no further! Our team offers cutting-edge solutions tailored to your needs. Maximize your business potential with our expertise. Contact us today for a consultation. https://www.mlmsoftwarecompany.in/mlm-software-company-London/
1 vote -
Refix
Messages are not working
1 vote -
Not Interested instead of blocking
instead of blocking someone. how about not interested button
1 vote -
The app GPS
The app GPS has being so bad. I never know how far I am. It shows about 4 profiles near me, then it jumps either to London or further away. When I click on a profile to send a message it shows that it's close to me. When I click to type the message, it shows that it id far away. Its all really bad and annoying.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
community help and standards issue.
I get you want to protect the community but protecting them when they’re wrong and not informed is inhumane and inconsiderate of you. you’re causing more harm then good you basically keep making them stupid and behave in inhumane ways and justify that behavior when you’re not helping the community you’re training them to be killers. This is a hook up app not to instill misinformation and make them into something they’re not. Quit manipulating them immediately.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
unifie notification icon looking in Android
Could you unifie notification icon looking in Android and make it black and white like others app?
1 vote -
The quality of people! Tell you they are on their way to meetup then just never come and don’t respond and leave you on read like it’s funny
I’m not sure how to exactly fix this other then maybe have something like a button that becomes available when two people agree to meet that they both have to click. If someone clicks it but doesn’t show they could potentially be banned from Grindr. People need to have consequences to ultimately repetitive emotional damage they are causing someone. And then say you block them…well they delete their acct daily anyway and make a new one and do it all over again. It’s sick, it’s twisted, and I don’t even get how people can act or think like that.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?