Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16839 results found
-
Seach engine for specific types looks and like taylord to your needs
Would be really great if they would add a search engine that would allow you to type in specific looks characteristics and styles of people to better fit our wants and needs and desires for what we are looking to find on this site
1 vote -
REFRESH!
If you’re going to make me watch an ad before I can open EVERY message or EVERY profile I click on - especially a bullshit ad I have to watch every time, you can at least make refreshing the homescreen actually REFRESH and other simple things work. I’d be more inclined to pay for it if the free version actually worked. But I will not be a (returning) paid customer for something that doesn’t work nearly as well as other free apps
1 vote -
Hidden users list: stable sorting by descending of hiding date
Current behavior:
The list is unsorted and shuffles after each deletion.
Removing a user from this list is extremely inconvenient.1 vote -
Here's an idea! Stop with stupid pop-up ads when simply pressing on a profile photo thumbnail and actually allow people to see the profile
Here's an idea! Stop with the stupid and EXCESSIVE pop-up ads when simply pressing on a profile photo thumbnail and actually allow people to see the profile
1 vote -
Shutdown
Shut GRINDR DOWN ASAP. Too many people getting scammed and robbed worldwide. It’s gone overboard seriously!!
1 vote -
Bator
Change jo back to bator. All these guys who aren’t bators add jo to their bio and it makes it hard because either they message us trying to hookup and not bate or we message them just to find out they are aren’t bators. It’s really frustrating since now a lot of guys put jo in their bio because well most guys Jo but not everyone who jo is a bator. I’ve asked these people and responses ive gotten are “oh I like to Jo while I eat a guy out, or I like to jo while being railed” and…
1 vote -
Please take my name Luther off of your search and it pops up as aids and Hiv
You search my name and H.I.V.comes up talking about AID’s try and practice what the community preaches or am I just the exception cause I’m not gay for pay “Luther”
1 vote -
Sooooo much add !!!!!!! Fed up about that !!! Really
So much add ! It s just enough ! Really !! Each 30 seconds ... stop ! Please stoooooop
1 vote -
Non permanent bans
The first ban should only be for a week, and get longer each time, since grindr doesn't give a warning before a ban
1 vote -
I was charged 3 times for membership and i wasnt aware of any difference in services. Google pay made this possible. I would want to know
Notify when a purchase begins and ends. Also, maybe a short explanation in laymens terms.
1 vote -
Notifications are always delayed on Android.
I'm using Grindr on Android. For as long as I can remember, notifications are delayed by 5 minutes or more unless app is in the foreground with the screen on. It has become even more obvious now that I also have Grindr installed on my iPad. I will receive a Grindr notification on my iPad when the message is received, but no notification on my phone. If I then turn my Android screen on, I suddenly receive the notification, but if I don't turn my screen on, the notification is delayed by 5 minutes or more. Message notifications from other…
1 vote -
Please fix core functionality before adding new features
The app is so glitchy! it takes a really long time to load messages. I message people I've already chatted to but don't realise because message history is blank for way too long! It takes a really long time to load my pictures and albums. Why does it take a full 10+ seconds just to send someone my album? Sometimes the nearby grid just doesn't update because it says it can't find my location, and yet every other app knows my location, and sometimes I'll be in exactly the same location and it just starts working again. Also often it…
1 vote -
Completely rigging who i see & filtering my messages, i cant meet anyone who isnt scum, ill end up kms
Watched your app completely remove one of my messages right in front of my eyes, then gave me an ad.. it's hard enough to date as it is, manipulation will kill a person
1 vote -
1 vote
-
If people could write a bit more in the "about me" section, it would help for people actually seeking a person and not just an experience.
In addition to the above, I love to know people's sign in advance. Is nearly as important as sexual preferences.
You should do away with faceless/blank profiles PERIOD!! Or at least, Make it so I don't Have to look at them.
Otherwise... Just change the name to Gloryhole.com.
I AM one of your Stockholders. You Should pay attention to my advice. I been hooking up n dating online over 30 years.
I delete them on contact.1 vote -
Educational Material - DVLA style support
The Issue at Hand
Grindr is an incredible tool for connection, whether for chatting, meeting, or finding community. However, for some, it’s also a space where vulnerabilities like addiction, loneliness, and harmful behaviours can flourish. This is not Grindr’s fault; people ultimately make their own choices. However, Grindr is in a unique position to offer support to users who may be at risk and to create meaningful moments of reflection and redirection. If a profile gets banned for example they could get a second chance if they go through an online DVLA style set of modules - a kind of…
1 vote -
Well pay me and ill tell you
Um dah
1 vote -
Deverian de mostrar la última hora de conexión
Deverian de mostrar la última hora de conexión
1 vote -
STOP allowing people from 33 miles out of the area
Don't show people further away than 20 miles. The app has been bombarded by user's that are picture hunters or too far out of the area. Everyone I have talked to said they think seeing people show up on the top of the profile list from 33 miles away is horseshit. If you take another poll I'm most certain you'll hear worse than horseshit.
1 vote -
Username
Okay so you know how people have their usernames on here and every once in a while you chat with someone long enough to get to know their real name now me myself and not very good at remembering those real names maybe make a feature to where anyone's profile that you favorite you can change that person's username to whatever you choose to make it such as John Doe or Jane Doe that would make it much easier to memorize their name
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?