Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16839 results found
-
Merge favorites / Export favorites / share to other accounts
I want to be able to send my favorites from other accounts that I had in the past to my current account.
1 vote -
Don’t do that!!
Software ads are displayed in an exaggerated way! Don't use this method to force users to subscribe to membership! Very bad!
1 vote -
Mais perfiles
Meu whatsapp 85 9.8783-7298
1 vote -
نوعي
خيارات اريد ان تحدد الفئات التي تظهر لي
1 vote -
I think this app is to give an access to connect people closer instead of being experimented for AI.
I think this app is to give an access to connect with people closer instead of being experimented for AI. If the one sent the messages were not from a real man or even some scammers, it would be feel frustrated. But this point of view is only from my personal perspective.
1 vote -
Remove the advertisement
Pls remove the advertisement on Grindr. It annoyed me to disturb me when I typed the words on Grindr. Appeared the advertisement. I don’t like it . Pls remove it .
1 vote -
Hola que tal como estas mi quejas las siguiente es estas muy lentos ya no es mas como estes estas ma desastre solucion ya pero ya
Estás lentos desastre más la publicidad le deja más lento es imposible de usar desde para
Guay saludos1 vote -
No
Not working app
1 vote -
Profile pic requirement
Mine is the lack of a profile picture requirement. It’s 2025—there’s no excuse for blank profiles, random pictures that don’t show your face, or endless chest pics. The app should require at least one clear picture of you, preferably more. Let’s make it easier for everyone to connect authentically and safely.”
1 vote -
I've been stood up 4 times in 3 weeks
All 4 were intentional. They lead me to a location and then block me. This will put a crimp in my cruising.
Grindr needs to make this a reportable offense with bans for repeat offenders. This shit has to stop. Now.
Grindr has significant problems the new owners need to fix.1 vote -
I can only see 12 people, with the free membership, and no one that fits my type. Grindr changed and not for the better.
Allow a broader range to see more profiles. I get 12 at the most, and not my type.
Also, different filters..You have an age and weight filter. Add filters to hide people of certain ethnicities, or trans. That people are not into sexually.1 vote -
LESS ADS! It is ridiculous, opening the app and up pops an add.
Way too many ads while trying to to navigate through posts and everything!
1 vote -
I have unlimited acct - I get 1 person 10-20 miles away the rest are from 50-190 miles away - ridiculous- if I pay Even more for boost then
Pain in the ass scam it seems to get u to boost to find anyone less than 20 miles away unless u boost
1 vote -
請降價
常常出現我不到的定位
1 vote -
App dont work
Not working
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Can't find location
If it just can't find my exact location.... And I haven't moved like going actually town or something... What's wrong with going off the approximate location? My town is about 5-8 miles across... Or just using the last known location and going with that?
With this "can't find exact location" NOTHING on the screen gets updated... Messages?? Idk. It won't update them...
1 vote -
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?