Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16835 results found
-
Acoso a usuarios de grindr
Dentro de algunas canciones se encuentran varios mensajes ocultos donde incita. A qué la gente elimine Grindr de sus dispositivos y empiezan a acosar a los usuarios para cambiar de sexo solo por usar Grindr, géneros de rap artistas como cráneo, bejo, kid keto entre otros más, esto se puede denotar poniendo delay en las canciones y los mensajes son tontos y molestos por qué es tonto que un juego de los niños muertos oblige a los jugadores a borrar Grindr y a ser Heterosexual... Es triste por qué hasta que grado llega la elite para que las personas no…
1 vote -
Privacy Protection
There is a site that protects private photos across social media platforms.
Website : NCLL
Explanation of the idea of the site: When a person submits sending pictures of another person to threaten him, blackmail him, or try to expose him, this site prevents sending the pictures that he was asked to protect.
Example: Someone threatened me with my photos, so I uploaded them to this site and asked him to protect the photos. The person who threatened me now sends my photos, they are deleted immediately and not sent, because the site prevents him from doing so.
The site…
1 vote -
Showing profiles that are too far away needs to show more local
Show more local guys within my range
1 vote -
Make it better
I can't see how far is the person anymore 😕 terrible actualization
1 vote -
Make it better
I can't see how far is the person anymore 😕 terrible actualization
1 vote -
Allow more Xxx Profile pictures
Allow more xxx profile pics. After all we're all adults aren't we???
1 vote -
rlawnghks94@nate.com
Hello, my Grindr account was banned, but I believe this was a mistake. I have not violated any guidelines. Could you please review my account and let me know the reason for the ban? Thank you.
1 vote -
STD alert. anonymusly informing these with whom had sex about std risk. even if blocked or got block.
An option to mark every profile with whom we had sexual contact. if any std detected, one should have option to send the anonimusly alert to all the profiles marked 30 days back. all users who receive alert woul be advised to make a specific std test. info like - someone who claims to have met with you has just receive positive result for std xxx. please make test to check if you need treatment”
1 vote -
Dont show people with no face or no profile
Dont display people with no pictures or no face pictures on their profile that way u could meet more people who actually show their face
1 vote -
The ads keep xrashing app
Honestly the ads are atrocious. You can't even get through two messages before 60 seconds and ads pop up and half the time you have to shut the app off in order for the app to work appropriately after ads pop up. It is just ridiculous and so frustrating. It makes most people not even want to respond on the app
1 vote -
Ngt
Ghyfd
1 vote -
Back to Basic
I went to XTRA to get more profiles. It didn't work out for me because I'm a bottom. I was hitting on tops in the photo gallery with absolutely no luck whatsoever. That's because they're tops. They don't want bottoms to text/tap them, they want to text/tap ME. When you go to XTRA, anyone on Basic can no longer text/tap you when you go UNLTD, anyone on Basic AND anyone on XTRA cannot text/tap you. This is no problem for tops, but it is a disaster for bottoms. How many tops couldn't text/tap me? So, I went back to Basic.…
1 vote -
1 vote
-
You keep taking away features like able to see all of your favorites now we can only see seven? This app is worth and worse you'll never get
So I'm spreading the word to tell everybody that all of these limits that you are imposing on free users is forcing us to abandon Grindr altogether and uninstall. I hope you people go bankrupt fucking douchebags
1 vote -
I and many people are getting tired of your games. There’s better sites.
Stop with the ads that play sound! Stop playing with distance! We are not going to be forced into boost. There’s better apps so quite before we do.
1 vote -
New Update Lame AF
Which Queer idea was it to update the app like this? They had to been the most pressed weird faggot out the group. Yall constantly looks for ways to fk up the app. Literally doing new sht to the app and nobody asked for it. Jackd and other gay app etc do NOT update their app every 2 weeks. Grindr employees are a bunch of feminine bottoms. It clear yall are far too invested into this gay dating app and changing sht. It’s giving the owner is definitely a Bottom. Like yall treating the app like the…
1 vote -
Filtro de distância p/ corrigir o defeito de perfis de longe aparecendo perto
Precisamos de um filtro de distância, pois estao aparecendo logo acima na lista perfis de muito longe parecendo estar bem perto na lista de perfis.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
I make content and my biggest grief is the price on grinder unlimited. Is there any way i can promote grinder and get unlimited free??
Simple i promote grinder at the beginning of my videos and I get unlimited free.. I have quite a few out where I'm already doing this and it would help me out a lot.
1 vote -
Ignored By Grindr
Has anyone lately written to Grindr Help and with no reply !!! How frustrating!!! They have no more Customer Service left whatsoever!!!
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?