Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16835 results found
-
For you should also be available for Xtra
With the new “For You” also as Xtra member you should be able to message at least one person per refresh. Pushing to unlimited really is not appropriate.
1 vote -
Better match/app skills
Hey guys,
As a long-time user of Grindr, I would like to submit some ideas and suggestions that I believe could help make the app even more efficient, user-friendly, secure, and inclusive.
1. Categorization by Usage Intent and Sexual Interests (Appearing in Chat):
I propose introducing a feature that allows users to clearly define their current usage intent and sexual interests. However, this should not be visible in the profile from the beginning, but only appear in the chat when both users indicate that they would like to meet. This could be done in the form of categories, such as:…1 vote -
THE SAVED BUTTON NEEDS TO REMAIN A BOTTOM
The SAVED button has always been at the bottom. He has always been a bottom, He doesn't need to be moved to the top. He's not a top, he doesn't need to be a filter. He needs to stay down at the bottom because it didn't work with the other features as a filter. He was good as a bottom. Please put SAVED back at the bottom tool bar... thanks
1 vote -
Paguei pelo Boost no dia 22/02/2025 e não recebi o serviço oferecido. Deste modo desejo estorno do meu pagamento. Por favor, me ajudem.
Extorno de pagamentos de serviço não entregues pelo app.
1 vote -
Block
Blocking should not be an option, it needs to be a requirement. Also, many apps have features where you can block a user in all forms. If they create a new profile with the same phone, they should not pop up again. I've blocked someone users tons of times. If they are not what we are seeking (drug user/seller, trans, MF couple, whatever the reason...), I should not have to just hide them... I have a right to block them and free up space for users that actually match my interests. I think it is also a safety issue. If…
1 vote -
Suche
Schade das es hier keine spezifische suche nach Bundesland gibt das wäre echt mal sehr gut
1 vote -
Another feature disappears!
Until yesterday I could view the "interested" page to see who was checking me out. Today it's gone Pretty soon, all that will be left is the ads.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Disable flickering of screen
The flickering of the profile is rather disturbing, sorry. Please include an option to disable it.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Ability to hide or be “incognito” to specific individual users! Individual users unable to see our activity/statu while others can
We should be able to select individual users we want to be hidden (incognito) from, without having to block them! These users wouldn’t be able to see our online status while other can!
1 vote -
Stop the ads!!!! FFS
Stop putting ads unnecessarily. Its so annoying honestly
Every time I click on a message from a profile ads pop up. To the point yhay every few seconds another ad pops up.1 vote -
The new update is not working for me. Please change it back no guys are talking to me.
When I deleted the others account it no like it use to be it change to other accounts I need it like it use to be.
1 vote -
No female
Please don't bring real fish togeindr
1 vote -
Able to see album even when unshared
I’m able to see a user’s album, even after the person has unshared it by clicking it on the album icon on the top. Only when I go to the album section it refreshes and then gets actually unshared. That’s a huge privacy issue.
1 vote -
Waaaaay too many ads, interruptions
Stop with the non stop ads! It’s disgustingly gross.. and now there’s a flickering happening when you open the app or click on a new message or profile, which is really strange and annoying and if someone has balance problems, vertigo or suffer from epilepsy, this could trigger them! You will be boycott and all the gay men will move to a different rival app if you continue this behavior. Everyone is tired of the non stop ads leading us to websites we didn’t authorize and playing automatic invasive sounds in settings where we do not want sounds to play.…
1 vote -
0 votes
-
So gp
Esse mes não paguei dai só tenho acesso a 3 perfil. E são GP eu bloqueio e eles voltam. Os da tela abaixo não sobem....vcs não acham que 3 sabotagem ( tipo não paga não tem acesso )
1 vote -
Raio de cobertura para usuários free
Aumentar o raio de cobertura para usuários free ao menos uns 10km, depois da atualização ficou muito perto o raio de cobertura e ainda está com bug coloca usuários a mais 100km próximos e os usuários próximos ficam no campo para usuários que pagam pelo app.
1 vote -
To be able to send my album with view once as standard
I would like to be able to share my album with see only 1 time default instead of having to change it every time I send an album. I’d also like to have multiple videos in 1 album
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?