Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16850 results found
-
Basic profile information
I don’t understand the point of paying for Xtra or Unlimited when the filters don’t then capture a large part of the user base because they haven’t filled in basic info such as height, or weight, or looking for. I get the need for privacy so I’m not suggesting everyone should have a picture but there should be a requirement for atleast basics like age, height, weight, etc that match your filters.
2 votes -
A Comprehensive Guide to Car Battery Maintenance in Dubai
Introduction
Imagine being stranded in the Dubai heat because your car won’t start. In many cases, the culprit is a dead or poorly maintained car battery. Whether you’re driving through Sheikh Zayed Road or parked in the blazing sun at Dubai Mall, a reliable car battery is essential. This comprehensive guide to car battery maintenance in Dubai will help you understand everything from battery replacement to reducing long-term costs and ensuring optimal car battery health and performance.
Why Car Battery Maintenance Matters in Dubai
1. Extreme Temperatures Accelerate Wear
Dubai’s hot climate is notorious for shortening the lifespan of car…
2 votes -
Watermark Remover - AI-Powered Watermark Removal Tool
Remove watermarks from images instantly with our advanced AI technology. Professional results, easy to use, and fast processing. Start with 3 free credits.
https://watermarkremover.top/2 votes -
Changing the age settings from 18-22
I’m younger so I don’t want anyone too out my age range so 18-22 was already good why was it changed to 18-23… and the app is full of bots.
3 votes -
2 votes
-
MovieNinja: Your Online Movie and TV Show Resource
Are you tired of visiting several websites to find the newest movies and television shows? MovieNinja has everything you need for entertainment. MovieNinja's extensive selection, which includes anything from well-known shows to classic films, ensures that you'll always have something to watch. The platform is well known for its fast updates, smooth navigation, and excellent streaming. MovieNinja has something for everyone, regardless of your taste in action, romance, science fiction, or documentaries. It is ideal for both casual viewers and binge-watchers since it is designed to make movie nights easy and enjoyable. MovieNinja is a brilliant way to keep people…
2 votes -
Don't Limit Scrolling to 999
Unlimited users should be able to see UNLIMITED profiles, if I want to scroll through all 87,000 profiles in a city I am traveling to or 4,000 in my city I should be able to.
2 votes -
ability to report cloned and duplicated profiles for scams
There is no option to report cloned and duplicated profiles used to scam. It's obvious when many of the exact same profiles are present at multiple distances
2 votes -
Change from unlimited to xtra easily
Would be nice that it was easy to change account from unlimited to xtra
2 votes -
Add the year to the date for older conversations
I have chats that are over a year old but they show the current date. They need to add the year to the date when the year is the prior year
2 votes -
Cut back on aggressive advertising
Look, we get you need money to operate, you'd probably actually make more money by charging users half of what you do as more people will be open to paying. But aggressively pushing predatory scam cell phone apps undermines trust and really just pisses your users off. Maybe do more targeted advertising about things gay people actually might be interested in but this bs just sucks
2 votes -
Loyal members reduced prices
I'm a loyal XTRA 4 year member. I'm looking and asking for a reduced price Unlimited membership?
An upgrade is due, agree?2 votes -
Having to pay to see taps
I know you are desperate for money, but the ads are just everywhere every 2 seconds, that already makes the app impossible to use, if even after that I can’t see who tapped me, well, I don’t need a useless app to watch ads. Make taps free again, or don’t, I’m deleting the profile and moving to SCRUF anyway.
2 votes -
No zionists
Why can”t I add “No zionists” to the app but I can add zionists? What a joke. Happy to see what side of the genocide Grindr is on. Will be deleting the app and encouraging others to do so as well. Shame on you guys
2 votes -
Limit Ads — Even on Free!
The sheer bombardment of ads is literally destroying the app. I totally understand the need for ads and making a profit, but not everyone can afford premium, and Grindr is going to become obsolete to it’s competitor if it doesn’t practically encourage people not to use it. You can’t even scroll without an ad! I don’t want to quit the app but Jesus!
2 votes -
More Precise Filters
Add more filters so it's more catered to the individual user and what that person is looking for.
It would save everyone time and the unexpected things that can happen when you are not interested..2 votes -
Band
Please back no band all accounts because I need used it 😞
2 votes -
Melhorar a localização
Eu estou com problemas neste dispositivo, eu não vou atualizar nem um app neste dispositivo. Eu estou sendo prejudicado , estou sem recursos sem dinheiro, e estou a viver em Lisboa . Eu preciso da ajuda da nossa comunidade.
2 votes -
Ban by number
Banning by numbers makes it hard for the ones who are ban to join back in.
2 votes -
view more profiles
this app sucks now. for one to even make a suggestion i need to login to a facebook or gmail account? ads pop up every 1.5 seconds, viewing profiles are limited to 1-5 profiles around a 1 BLOCK radius. but having to accept cookies and giving you my gmail account AND MY F'N password to make a damn suggestion is ridiculous. its all about making revenue by sending/selling crap to ur email
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?