Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16854 results found
-
Where Can I Get the Best Auto Glass Repair in Dubai?
Dubai boasts smooth, modern, and fast-paced roads---but they also come with surprises. A flying rock, sudden weather shift, or debris from a construction site can hit your car windshield at any time. You might think a small chip in your front autoglass is no big deal, but Dubai's heat can turn it into a dangerous crack.
Curious about where to find top-notch car windshield repair in Dubai? You've come to the right spot. Let's check out the cleverest and most secure method to fix that auto glass damage.
The Dangers of Neglecting Windscreen Damage
In Dubai's climate where the mercury…
2 votes -
Create a paid option for just to remove ads. I don’t want all that other stuff
Wayyyy too many ads when all I’m doing is trying to message people. Make a paid option too just remove ads so I don’t have to pay so much for everything else I’m never going to use
2 votes -
Age filter shrinking grid size should be removed!
Making it so filtering the grid shrinks the grid is atrocious. People that live right next to me aren’t my type and if I filter it so they aren’t there there’s no one on the grid.
2 votes -
Stop bombarding people with ads that only cause people's phones to lock up the program de lock up you never get that you have to open the cl
Give people things of information like maybe trip hotel offers 50% off. If you have this code or maybe give us a membership percentage off if we I'd stay with the with the company for with a grinder for a year or maybe if you have so many friends on on your friends list, we'll give you, you know, a free, a month of membership or maybe tell us something new about the gates. The gay gossip in the world, or maybe tell us something about what we're looking forward to in our legal rights for the next year. What…
2 votes -
Discreetness: Custom Chat Colors & Custom Sounds
You allow for a discreet icon but if sounds are on, its extremely non-discreet. The grinder sounds are recognizable by even straights now. They've appeared in movies even. Please allow a user to set custom sounds and choose basic system sounds so they can blend in.
Also, custom chat message colors would help as well. I use an iphone and mimicing those colors would allow for eaiser app usage in public.
2 votes -
Tap Spam
The Tap.Spam is out of control crazy and annoying! How about removing the Tap feature altogether? It's highly unpopular anyway.
2 votes -
Relationship feature
The feature you have "Right Now" is senseless. Because mostly people use Grindr for sudden hookup which is good. But Make separate feature like "Right Now" for relationship where people from community who really want relationship can use that feature... Atleast straight boys will skips that feature if they have self worth. And I bet you if u people launch this feature it going to boom in industry... People will not choose other dating app...Also keep a rule that u must have to put your 5 clear photo with face like other dating app. Just launch this feature and see…
2 votes -
Cada vez mais é dificil usar o grindr, acredito que os anuncios têm de existir, mas a toda hora perco o interesse da aplicação.
Já não se vê os taps... Ou se vê logo que enviam ou já não dá... Difícil estar na aplicação com anúncios a toda hora.
2 votes -
Block profiles without photos or information from contacting you
I'd like to be able to choose to prevent profiles with no picture or no information from messaging me. I get so many messages from people who don't have any information on their profile and no picture
2 votes -
Tag sections
Separate "tags I am" vs "tags I'm looking for" so that I can list the things that describe me while also showing what I'm looking for
2 votes -
Stop Nuisance Accounts
If users have deleted their account they should be prevented from creating a new account for 28 days. Will help reduce fake and nuisance accounts
2 votes -
undelete messages / chats
Right now it is easy to accidentally delete a chat. It is just a swipe away. It's good that it is easy but there should be a way to undo it. It could first go to a recently deleted chats folder and stay there for a week or so. Because now I have this situation where I deleted the wrong line in my chats on my small phone screen. The chat is gone forever, in a heartbeat. :/
2 votes -
31
Eu nasci 1994 dia 27 de julho tenho 31 anos
2 votes -
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
Feature Suggestion: Face Exchange
One issue I often experience (and I think many others do as well) is that when people are discreet or downlow, they ask for a face picture, but after I send mine, they sometimes don’t reciprocate even though they agreed to swap.
This creates an uneven and sometimes frustrating experience — especially in smaller communities (like where I live in small-town New Zealand), where being open on your profile isn’t always possible, and engagement is higher when you start with a blank profile.
Proposed Solution:
A feature called Face Exchange.
• Each person uploads a face photo into the chat.…2 votes -
Filters Education, Uniform- also searching
Hallo,
You could add an option for Xtra users to filter people by education and occupation, as many people like that.
Also by uniform as a fetish.
This would mean that everyone would have to include their education and occupation in their profile.
Searching People’s via Education, Uniform. (As Muscle Filter)Thank you
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Make room for shemales and free
Make room for shemales and free
2 votes -
It is unfortunate that the application does not allow viewing in landscape format on an iPad.
It is unfortunate that the application does not allow viewing in landscape format on an iPad.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?