Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16854 results found
-
Gratis todo en grindr
Responde a tus preguntas en español y genera fotos IA. Info en tiempo real de X.
Grok es un asistente potenciado por IA, desarrollado por xAI, diseñado para ser lo más veraz, útil y curioso posible. Obtén respuestas a cualquier pregunta, genera imágenes impactantes y carga imágenes para obtener una comprensión más profunda de tu mundo. ¡Con Grok, el universo está en tus manos!
2 votes -
R O O M N.A.M E
ROOM NAME:
😀😀😀😀😀WEBSITE:
https://t.me/+XXOZewpTZNI0ODFhCURRENT LINK:
https://zoom.us/j/6190624619ROOM DONATIONS:
CASH APP | PAYPAL | VENMOROOM CAPACITY:
500CURRENT STATUS:
🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️
🚨 😢 🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️🅰️ 😢 🚨LAST UPDATE:
10/28/24 1:00PM PST🫶
2 votes -
La aplicación lleva dias dando problemas al subir las fotos si subes una foto nueva te borra todas las otras
La aplicación lleva dias dando problemas al subir las fotos si subes una foto nueva te borra todas las otras
2 votes -
So many taps from spam accounts
A way to verify before sending a tap or for users (esp when paying an already high rate for unlimited) to filter out or block certain taps. Even something as basic as a captcha. Problem solved.
2 votes -
Localised ,individual grid, bot removal
Simply clear out bots and fake profiles within an account's home grid
2 votes -
A LOT OF Fake profiles
Urgent feedback on user experience and platform integrity
Hello,
I'm writing to report a significant issue with the app's user experience. Recently, there has been a noticeable increase in what appear to be fake profiles and accounts from OnlyFans members. This is significantly impacting the app's usability and the quality of interactions.Additionally, I've observed a surprising number of ladies profiles I was under the impression that this app is intended for I assume mostly gay men ? , so this seems to be a or an issue with the matching algorithm or are they fake profiles as well ?…
2 votes -
Muchísima publicidad
Hola, use la app hace tienpo, pero hay muchísima publicidad. No puedo hacer nada por la cantidad d e publicidad. Se que es gratis! Pero es un abuso la publicidad! Por favor si pueden moderar eso!
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Are we really ready for Grindr MAX?
I’m skeptical about Grindr MAX. The ‘personalized matching’ feels like Grindr is stepping into Tinder/Bumble territory, which takes away the control I’ve always valued on Grindr. I doubt the algorithm can deliver meaningful matches when so many profiles are inaccurate or misleading, and the guys I go for usually don’t match back anyway. Features like chat recaps feel more like basic conveniences being marketed as premium. Overall, the descriptions are vague, the value feels low, and the proposed pricing is way too high for what’s essentially just rebranded algorithms. I’d prefer Grindr focus on improving authenticity and user experience, not…
2 votes -
Noooo tantos anuncios, y muy pocos perfiles para ver ,horrible esta app
Muchos anuncios horrible esta apo
2 votes -
Givd us back 3 free profiles to unlock
Why are free users punished? We get to see 100 free profiles, but with the number of scammers, women on the app, only fans pr0stitutes trying to sell themselves and trans people, we GAY MEN (ya know, the ones the app was created for) only get about 4 or 5 men's profiles we get to see for free.
Unlocking 3 profiles in explore wasnt great but it at least gave us options and now the greed of the apps owners means we can only unlock one. Why?
You have millions if ads, paid subscribers, extra and all that crap. So…2 votes -
Nao estou conseguindo
Quero pagar pelo aplicativo não ta dando certo
2 votes -
thomasjchildress58@outlook.com
I don't know why this feedback page is even here. Has anyone EVER seen any changes on this app that has come from any honest feedback? I sure haven't. They only want your money. Beyond that, it's pointless.
2 votes -
Updates
It's been a decade ...I'm using this app for so long time... Those you came and went ... For me it's about a generation changed on this Gr app.
It is so nice..... adriming hot ,cute,sexy boys. I enjoyed and enjoying. But only dating and likes each other.. I feel like a bore now a days .. I wish there could be some more updates such as songs playing , status (story) upload, and some current strikes upload just like whatsapp , instagram, and snapchat,.... It should updates with all this combination. Where we can express our feelings , emotions…2 votes -
Make gender selection not optional or remove unspecified
Too many people, especially bots on the grid with unspecified gender so you can't even use that filter like 90% of the time. Make it not optional or remove it entirely as a filter option. Lol. Everyone has a gender even non-binary can identify as "non-binary" default of nothing helps nobody.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
remove hide function
Please remove the hide function, as it's useless and flawed. I'd prefer to keep only the block function, as it's much more useful, especially for those using the basic version. There are many profiles that don't interact with us, and it's better to limit them with blocks to reveal more new ones.
2 votes -
Perfis sem foto, falta segurança no aplicativo
Eu quero fazer um pedido para o aplicativo para parar com os anúncios e não permitir perfil sem fotos e trazer mais segurança para o usuário usar fotos de perfil e de segurança para acessar o aplicativo e proibiu o print e somente usar o print para denúncia
2 votes -
This app not working properly
This app not working
2 votes -
Innovations
The UK has a rich history in the development of entertainment services, and modern online platforms have become an important part of this culture. Today, users value simplicity and convenience. Paddy Power Casino is an example of a resource that combines innovation and a clear interface. Thanks to this, it attracts the attention of British users. The popularity of the platform is growing steadily.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?