Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16856 results found
-
Please make it where your music choice is on profile
Please make it where your music choice is on profile
2 votes -
ID verification
Too many fake and spam! Verify the personal identity
2 votes -
18+
Add reels section which should be 18+ Everyone can upload reels while nude
2 votes -
Cuando agregarán mas etiquetas?
Fetiches más específicos? Por ejemplo: zapatos, ropa formal, formal, trajeados, ropa de fútbol, fútbol, futbolistas, footjob, sockjob, trampling, etc.
2 votes -
I was wondering if this app has a contact-blocking feature. I’m concerned that some people in my phone contacts might also be using this app
I was wondering if this app has a contact-blocking feature. I’m concerned that some people in my phone contacts might also be using this app. I’d like to ensure that neither they nor I can view each other’s profiles.
2 votes -
Best sneakers for women
Looking to buy sneakers online? Discover the latest styles, best deals, and top brands all in one place. Shop comfortably from home and get fast delivery on your favorite sneakers. Upgrade your shoe game today with hassle-free online shopping! https://www.viviblu.in/collections/sneakers
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Why Is My Geometry Dash Crashing? Here’s How to Fix It Fast
<a href="https://geometrylitegame.org">Geometry Dash Lite</a> is one of the most addictive rhythm-based platformers ever made — but nothing kills the fun faster than when the game suddenly crashes. Whether you’re on PC, iOS, or Android, these crashes can happen for a variety of reasons. Don’t worry — here’s a quick guide to help you understand why Geometry Dash keeps crashing and how to fix it so you can get back to jumping, flying, and dashing like a pro.
1. Outdated Game VersionGeometry Dash receives updates and bug fixes. If you’re using an old version, it may not work properly on…
2 votes -
Better Matching Algorithm for Meaningful Connections
Hi Grindr Team,
I think it would be great if Incredibox app’s matching system focused more on compatibility and shared interests, not just proximity. Many users are looking for more than quick chats — they want genuine connections.What if Grindr introduced a smart matching algorithm that learns from profile interests, chat patterns, and preferred interaction types? For example, users who like deeper conversations could be shown to others with similar behavior.
This could make the platform more authentic, engaging, and community-driven, while still keeping the fast, easy vibe Grindr is known for.
Would anyone else here like to see…
2 votes -
benjellountouimiamine@gmail.com
Pourquoi a été désactivé mon compte sans raison
2 votes -
Suggestion: Add a “Temporary Location Hide” feature for users when traveling
Hi Grindr team,
I would like to suggest adding a “Temporary Location Hide” feature to help users have better control over their privacy when traveling or in unfamiliar places.
Specifically, when enabled, the user’s location will be displayed in the city they choose (e.g., “New York” or “Bangkok”) instead of the exact GPS location. This helps ensure safety and avoid being tracked or revealing a real location in areas that are not safe for the LGBTQ+ community.
This feature could be similar to “Travel Mode” in Tinder, but more flexible—allowing users to choose the area to be visible for 24…
2 votes -
Bring back ethnicity filter.
You removed this when the news was full of race issues.
It’s a legitimate filter to help people find what they are looking for, not everyone prefers all types, so why clog is a grid with people who do not match?
I don’t get it. Get off the fence and serve the customers. I can go on any dating app and filter by ethnicity. It’s normal.
2 votes -
Interesting online games for the evening
One evening in the UK, I decided to try AmonBet Casino . The interface is bright, clean, and easy to navigate, making finding my favorite games simple. The registration was fast, the games loaded without lag, and the bonuses added a nice extra thrill. It felt safe and enjoyable, giving me a fun way to pass the evening online without any hassle.
2 votes -
Online site with cool bonuses
After finishing some late-night studying, I wanted to unwind a bit and ended up on Bao Casino . The site has this nice, calming design, and everything feels simple and organized. It’s a Canadian casino, which gives a sense of trust. I liked that they have multiple payment options and fast responses from support. It’s now my favorite little escape before bed.
2 votes -
0100+prss.+18reed
https://www.bing.com/copilotsearch?&q=free+gay+porn&FORM=CSSCOP&PC=U3160
Content was generated with AI. Learn more
free gay pornhttps://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=free+gay+porn&&view=detail&mid=6FD486B2A9A316C2B9386FD486B2A9A316C2B938&&FORM=VRDGAR&PC=U316(repo).mico. vix#10.100.1#age"scrpite"/null+inc.go.co... micro/abuse. Org #prss.gov.#2015gay.rights. (Hatecrame)
Acss(rsrh)serp+meade/gay:sex#1884Jsv"rsv. Rc. Viz=adult®™✓
Ask a follow-up
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Get rid of all the fake trans profiles to make this app usable.
Hard to find anyone when 5/11 profiles are obviously fake and not removed after they have been reported. I would volunteer to work for free to remove them. When the same girl’s pic is used on 10+ profiles within a matter of days, you have a problem.
2 votes -
Free accounts don’t get ads when messaging premium accounts
When a free account clicks on a premium profile, the free account doesn’t receive ad pop-ups. This would enhance conversions for premium users and improve the overall app experience.
2 votes -
Stop reducing functions for xtra
The functions of Xtra users are getting limited all the times!!! Now we cannot write unlimited profiles when using explore!!!
2 votes -
Gender Filter
There has been a huge influx of female-presenting accounts. Nearly all of them are only on Grindr to promote their OnlyFans pages. The majority of taps I get are from women in their mid-thirties. I have absolutely zero interest in women and I think it’s weird that they’re even allowed on Grindr. But, if they must stay, we deserve a feature that filters profiles by gender preference. I don’t want to see women (who are really just spam accounts) and I don’t want them to see me.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?