Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16868 results found
-
People acting like they are trans and then weaponizing offense. "Mansplaining" is a sexist term
People acting like they are trans and then weaponizing offense. "Mansplaining" is a sexist term .
Pronouns and the discourse about them has become a way for some to get on a high horse and preach
3 votes -
I was literally just just called a ni****. And then blocke.
This is not the first time. There must be a way to find this person and delete their profile for such aborhent behavior.
2 votes -
Remove “Ethnicity”
As the filters for “ethnicity” have been removed, what is the significance of persons race? I’m confident the majority of users who don’t fill it are BIPOC and mostly men with melanin. The ones who always populate it are white men. They’re the majority who benefit from viewing it, even though they can see our skin colour in our profile pic. That’s more than enough for them to discriminate based on their “preferences”. If it’s optional now, why bother including it at all. What’s the added advantage? Age, height, body, etc. i understand. Race…for what?
9 votes -
I'd like to see a live feed option where I can do my thing and anyone of my type selection can view or perv,
I can put my camera on and if I am washing dishes, getting dressed or enjoying fun, solo or with another, others can chose to watch and a number on the feed would show how many are watching at any one time.. And anyone watching can request a private chat.. Messages would remain personal and there would be no public comments section, maybe only a stars to hot to on fire rating base on how many clicked in at one time...
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Block IP addresses
You should be able to block IP addresses to avoid them being able to creat new profiles. I literally rejected a guy & he created 4 new profiles just to troll me since I rejected him. HOW IS THIS FAIR OR SAFE. I reported the profiles & blocked them & nothing. Just for them to create a new one. If you block the IP address they won't be able to create a new profile no matter what no through cell phone or laptop at least not in that location or devices which would make me feel safer. also make it…
35 votes -
PETITION TO REMOVE ANY AND ALL NON GAY MEN PROFILES! REMOVE FTM! TRANS! AND STRAIGHT HOMOPHOBIC GUYS THAT DO NOT! NEED TO BE ON GRINDR!
THERE ARE A LOT OF MEN ON HERE, HOMOPHOBIC MEN, WITH TITLES ON THEYRE PROFILE.. “No MEN” or “TS ONLY”.. THERES NO POINT FOR MEN TO BE ON HERE IF THEY’RE JUST GOING TO BE RUDE AND HOMOPHOBIC. SECOND! WOMEN ARE NOT CONSIDERED GAY, THEYRE LGBTQ, LESBIAN OR TRANS. THEY HAVE OTHER APPS LIKE TAIMI. STRAIGHT GUYS HAVE THE APP TINDER, SO WHY SHOULD US GAY GUYS BE CONSTANTLY RIDICULED, TAUNTED, DISRESPECTED AND BLOCKED BY STRAIGHT GUYS, BROWSING FOR WOMEN ON A GAY APP, YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW HATEFUL STRAIGHT GUYS CAN BE, SO WHY PUT THEM ON THE SAME…
86 votes -
PETITION TO REMOVE ANY AND ALL NON GAY MEN PROFILES! REMOVE FTM! TRANS! AND STRAIGHT HOMOPHOBIC GUYS THAT DO NOT! NEED TO BE ON GRINDR!
THERE ARE A LOT OF MEN ON HERE, HOMOPHOBIC MEN, WITH TITLES ON THEYRE PROFILE.. “No MEN” or “TS ONLY”.. THERES NO POINT FOR MEN TO BE ON HERE IF THEY’RE JUST GOING TO BE RUDE AND HOMOPHOBIC. SECOND! WOMEN ARE NOT CONSIDERED GAY, THEYRE LGBTQ, LESBIAN OR TRANS. THEY HAVE OTHER APPS LIKE TAIMI. STRAIGHT GUYS HAVE THE APP TINDER, SO WHY SHOULD US GAY GUYS BE DISRESPECTED BY STRAIGHT GUYS, BROWSING FOR WOMEN ON A GAY APP, YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW HATEFUL STRAIGHT GUYS CAN BE, SO WHY PUT THEM ONNTHE SAME APP AS GAY MEN.. THIS HAS…
179 votes -
4 votes
-
Nsfw Folder
Sometimes users request nudes, I would like to be able to have a second folder that requires a prompt to access so I don't have to wait to use the app till I'm in private. Right now sharing photos even if it's just something regular means having any downloaded nudes out for people to see from over shoulder.
It's the same for people's profiles, they should get nsfw rates and filtered out if they're being borderline.
Setting never to received lewd pics should auto ban/suspend those who report and gets proven
5 votes -
when i try to install it to from the google play store it wont install i have waited more than 2 hours
please fix the app on the google play store
3 votes -
El radio de distancia es muy corto
Creo que deberían poner como mínimo unos 3km a 5km de distancia ala redonda para conocer gente sin necesidad de pagar.
1 vote -
Bug fixes
Recently I've noticed a few bugs in the app, like profiles showing as 'Offline' when they where recently online and wrong profile pictures loading onto profiles without pictures
6 votes -
A minha ideia é o grindr coloca um local para os usuários ficar fazendo postagens pública fotos vídeos
A minha ideia é o grindr coloca um local para os usuários ficar fazendo postagens pública fotos vídeos assim seria bom publicar fotos e vídeos pós assim agente já saberíamos com quem agente estaria falando é sem contar quê um pessoa FAKE não poderia ficar postando fotos e vídeos pós ele não pode ter muitas fotos da pessoa que ele roubou as fotos e vídeos assim ficaria bom isso seria ótimo público fotos e vídeos no grindr mais isso não tem que ser gratuito pós muito coisa dentro do grindr e pago
10 votes -
Hsv2 declaration feature like hiv status notification on profiles
Much like the option already given to users for HIV status declarations the feature proposed would be a close to being mirrored and easy code for web engineering and design team to reproduce exactly as you have already done for covid-19 descriptors recently given to users as an additional description feature.
NEW DESCRIPTION FEATURE that would greatly benefit user profiles would be for Genital/sacral/oral herpes simplex viral infections these conditions are also known as a persons HSV-1 and HSV-2 status.
The CDC statistics provided in 2022 reports that “roughly 18.6 million people living with HSV-2 reside in the United States.”
…
18 votes -
Hsv2 declaration for users like the hiv declaration feature
Much like the option already given to users for HIV status declarations the feature proposed would be a close to being mirrored and easy code for web engineering and design team to reproduce exactly as you have already done for covid-19 descriptors recently given to users as an additional description feature.
NEW DESCRIPTION FEATURE that would greatly benefit user profiles would be for Genital/sacral/oral herpes simplex viral infections these conditions are also known as a persons HSV-1 and HSV-2 status.
The CDC statistics provided in 2022 reports that “roughly 18.6 million people living with HSV-2 reside in the United States.”
…
17 votes -
Hsv2 declaration option like hiv feature for profiles
Much like the option already given to users for HIV status declarations the feature proposed would be a close to being mirrored and easy code for web engineering and design team to reproduce exactly as you have already done for covid-19 descriptors recently given to users as an additional description feature.
NEW DESCRIPTION FEATURE that would greatly benefit user profiles would be for Genital/sacral/oral herpes simplex viral infections these conditions are also known as a persons HSV-1 and HSV-2 status.
The CDC statistics provided in 2022 reports that “roughly 18.6 million people living with HSV-2 reside in the United States.”
…
20 votes -
Distance filter for everyone!
Nearest profiles I keep getting are over 100km away! Very rarely do I see someone from my area or at the very least the next city (25km) I’m also aware that the app doesn’t show me everyone, as i have a bunch of friends that live nearby that also use Grindr and they either can’t see me while I can see them, or the other way around despite having filters off for testing purposes. I also receive taps from profiles with tags I have filtered and are near, but I couldn’t see them prior to receiving the tap from them.…
46 votes -
people try to blackmail you when you send them your nudes
people try to blackmail you when you send them your nudes
1 vote -
Make viewed me free for everyone .
Make viewed me free for everyone since you've taken the block feature away from viewed me I can't see who's visited me past the last profile. I used the block so I could see who else has viewed my profile.
34 votes
- Don't see your idea?