Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16873 results found
-
0 votes
-
Online essay writing services
For students like myself who prioritize quality and dependability, I highly recommend utilizing paperwriter.com. By choosing this platform, you're not just selecting an academic assistance service, but also opting for professionalism, trustworthiness, and a commitment to delivering exceptional results. With paperwriter.com https://paperwriter.com/dissertation-writer , students can confidently rely on receiving top-notch support tailored to their academic goals, allowing them to excel in their studies while still enjoying a fulfilling personal life.
1 vote -
Seems everyone is a dick sucking bottom
What's up with all the same type/position guys all huddled together on one app, or city? Must be something that leaked into the water supply, huh..
1 vote -
Bring back chat search
The search bar in the chats page has disappeared
104 votes -
A different tab within /friendsOnly
With the biggest connected community for the gay community worldwide; I am tired of having to switch to bumble or tinder to have stability from horny boys and gentlemen;
I need to be connected to my niched people; so does every other gay I would presume; to have the power of unity/wholesome ties of adhering to new norms; new forms of interconnected dialogue.
A new tab: friends ONLY
1 vote -
Block certain country
I get an illegall scam message every second day from Nigeria asking if If I want to be a sugar baby on snap, I swear to satan If I cant ban another country I will have to delete the app.
We should be able to ban certain countries and or areas based on our needs Im sick of being available to every scammer online.5 votes -
An option to change the notification sound
An option to change the notification sound
32 votes -
Message not sent
Message not sent to anyone
2 votes -
I did not send messages today can you take further action
I did not send messages today can you take further action please
2 votes -
1 vote
-
The Kink Tags are Bullshit!
Please have a Grindr staff member who is actually familiar and experienced with a kink lifestyle, redesign the TAGS system, which is completely embarrassing and useless in its current state (unless of course you’re into playing with ‘tentacles’ in ‘bathwater’).
2 votes -
Mai abhi kise ke paas koi bhi sms send nhi kr paa raha hu
Mujhe messgae bhejne me problem aa rahi hai
1 vote -
5 votes
-
Change the Twitter icon to the X icon.
Please change the Twitter icon to the X icon. Twitter doesn't exist anymore
1 vote -
Block Slave word
We are in 2024. Words like slave, master, commercial and derogatory words should be blocked on Grindr using some simple AI validation.
6 votes -
Allow us to report profiles with fake addresses or location
I have gotten a few profiles that use a fake location and send me to someone's house. I believe being able to report profiles for this, EVEN AFTER THEY BLOCK YOU.
3 votes -
I boton to tell poeple you and your partner only play together
To tell people you don't play with out your partner
4 votes -
4 votes
-
Different color screen options?
Hello! I hope this message finds you on a good day when you are in a good mood! I really think GrindR should come out with different message screen and keyboard options/colors for those of us who don't want people to identify our screen, as GrindR (most people knowing it as strictly a gay hookup site and not a dating site or place to chat too) Like if we're just chatting and we're at work... or if we're around family or certain friends. Because currently yellow and black is obviously grindr. Where if it was a similar color to messenger…
6 votes -
Serviço é muito caro no Brasil!!!
Os preços poderiam ser mais compatíveis com a realidade dos brasileiros!
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?