Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16926 results found
-
Save messages or info grindr sends
I wish there was an option to be able to save the messages/Info/Links Grindr sends in Chat that way we could save them and view at a later date... for example last week there was a Grindr msg all about the importance of PREP and a link to a website on 'getting prep now' which I wanted to access at a later date when I had the time to show my fiancé and read it more thoroughly but a week later when I went to try and find it in my Chat it's gone
7 votes -
Xtra Subscription went inactive
Idea??? Stop grindr from suddenly deactivating paid xtra purchases! Please and thanks in advance...not buying into this app ever again if the issue doesn't get resolved..
12 votes -
Stike
You cant dicust about the gay flag, it give me a strike for a bullshit reason... #lfreedom off speaking
2 votes -
No me deja seleccionar edad menor de 21 años
No me deja seleccionar edad menor de 21 años
7 votes -
Cut/ uncut
We need circumcision status to tell us if the guy is circumcised or not. It would make everyone’s life better
165 votes -
The clock reads in 24 hours I'd like to read in the 12 hour
The time clock on all of my messages is set at 24 hours I'd like it to be set at 12 hours a.m. and p.m.
2 votes -
Ability to recharge with credit with another way
I don't want my bank to know that I'm using gay app, is there another way to recharge? Like local payment systems
5 votes -
I don’t want ethnicity filter restored
This allows people to discriminate based on race w/o even getting a chance to know a person. This would turn Grindr into a prison environment that’s separated by race. Grindr is supposed to bring people together not apart. If you have the free Grindr Membership of course your options are limited. You must pay for one of the memberships if you want to be able to search for someone who you’d feel you’d connect with.
9 votes -
Fake GPS
Why dont allow Fake GPS I think its better to know other peoole and another places.
Its Unfair that some users can used it.92 votes -
There should be a mobile version that is available via the mobile browser…
There should be a mobile version that is available via the mobile browser…
5 votes -
Allow readable and transferable backups
I deleted and reinstalled Grindr. I had backed up my chats right before deleting. However, large part of my chats was lost when I restored my backup upon reinstallation. It would be great if readable to transferable backups are allowed to know the latest backup available before deleting the app and losing chats
1 vote -
Remove Person From Grid
The app should allow me to remove a person from being visible on my grid. Without blocking the person I would like to remove me from seeing them on my grid for 24-48 hours.
13 votes -
Allow people to opt out of being seen by profiles with no pictures
It’s really annoying to constantly get berated by profiles with no pictures because I’m not interested in discreet men. Please add a setting that would allow users to opt out of being seen by these profiles. Totally OK if it’s a premium feature for extra
11 votes -
Restrictions on sharing someone personal/private information
There needs to be a lot better monitoring on users sending anyone else's photos/screenshots/videos/messages or other personal information. You should not be allowed to screenshot messages or pictures and not be able to send videos of more the account holder unless there has been an online consent form signed by everyone that will be present. When signing the consent for there needs to be identity verification by a government picture ID. There has been too many instances where people steal other users photos and use them as their own, taken unsolicited pictures or videos and sent to people without their…
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Discreet tag option
Provide people with the option to hide their tags from being visible but still allow them to be searched by those tags. For example, if someone enjoyed a kink and wanted to be searched through that tag, but didn't want it to appear for EVERYONE, they could tag themselves discreetly.
1 vote -
Surrender restrictive controlling orders
People are attempting to control everything around me and have me in a very restrictive state and experience. Unraveling of these confronting businesses is being called and assistance with my prevail is needed. I have not always had the best experiences with this platform but with the right handling of my situation, optimal operations is easily achieved. Surrender these controlling orders challenging me please
2 votes -
Tap the Grindr symbol at the bottom to scroll back to the top near you
April 29 2021 you updated Grindr. When this happened you remove the tap to scroll all the way back to the top. Now if I'm at the end of my near me I have to scroll manually back to the top. Please re-enable that feature.
68 votes -
Sign in premium
I recently deleted (today 12/10) my backup Grindr account with premium, previously signed up under leolopezhungtop@gmail.com and now my premium account under my main randomactsofchalk@gmail.com is not longer working. When i click restore purchase apple says it can’t find a purchase to restore but it’s still shows as active under my subscriptions. Any assistance in moving my premium account to my randomactsofchalk@gmail.com account I’d appreciate it.
14 votes -
كثر الموجبين
بحاجه ماسه الى سالب
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?