Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16919 results found
-
GENTE SIN FOTO
TENER LA OPCION DE NO SALIR EN LA LISTA DE LOS PERFILES QUE NO TIENEN FOTO.
ASIMISMO PODER HACERLO TAMBIEN SELECCIONANDO QUE SOLO PUEDA VERTE GENTE CON FOTO VERIFICADA DE CARA5 votes -
Discounts for using boost
Are there going to be any discounts when using the boost option? I’ve used it several time and really don’t see any discounts instead of paying full price. There should be discounts for using this feature since it only lasts an hour and it’s very expensive when using it several times a as I have. I’m just saying can there be any money taking off the full price or discounted prices after so many boosts bought at full price for users of the Grindr app.
6 votes -
1 vote
-
Harassment by advertisers, explicit
Repetitive, HARASSMENT, from advertisers annoying clients a GOOD IDEA??Have submitted over 50 reports of HARASSMENT by .com,s explcit adds yet they presist, Can't block as your false program suggests..
Wakes my phone up regularly in Your face, YES IM NOT ALONE HERE,21 votes -
Mala experiencia
Tengo dos perfiles extras. Con sitios correos . Y estos entran en conflicto cuando uno está funcionando el otro no lo reconoce como extra. Y eso es que no me están dando el servicio por el cual pague
5 votes -
I do not like i can not be invisible to other ppl with out upgrading
It's my privacy that's I'm concerned with there are times I'd like to be invisible and just flip threw the app and now I'm seeing I have to get the upgrade in order to use that ..that's retarded
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Restrict visibility to specific accounts
Restrict visibility to specific accounts
5 votes -
Introducción a huawei store
La aplicación grindr debería estar disponible para dispositivos huawei actuales, debido a que no está implementada en dicha tienda oficial no pude disfrutar de su servicio
2 votes -
Stop trying to be like other sites no one likes buying boost fuck that
The boost feature does not work and is not worth spending money.
3 votes -
Delete this app
Delete this app , this app has ruined the gay community all people are doing is using others just for sex and spreading stds it’s disgusting and for you as the developers to stand for this Is wrong as well . Some gays would like to date and get married but can’t do that with these other gays that defeats the purpose of us fighting for these rights and you guys go back and be the stereotypes. Delete this app for good you’ll be doing this world a good thing and then you have dl guys who are married or…
1 vote -
My ID is when you pay for ultra at $39 and use you Apple ID on iPad which Never have ever used for grinder it’s shouldn’t say banned WTF
My idea is that your fucking service is a rip off and I don’t understand dollars a month for four fucking years and I’m on vacation I smashed my phone I download Grindr an iPad with an Apple ID which I have never used ever ever ever ever ever ever access grinder I have two accounts both of which are not banned have not been banned and are not related to an Apple ID or an IP address or a device ID or anything that’s ever fucking been banned ever and it says account band maybe you shouldn’t fucking customer…
5 votes -
2 votes
-
Standards
I was recently notified of violating community guidelines. I agree with this. I read your guidelines. There is a double standard here that needs to be addressed. A significant number of posts are routinely sexist, ageist, racist and homophobic. My post was a response to a person who posted a very rude ageist profile. If you are going to enforce community standards then start doing so for all posts from the get go that are clearly overly rude, and/or sexist and/or ageist and/or homophobic. If you are going to selectively enforce your standards then with all due respect your website…
2 votes -
Being blocked should not hide existing conversations
An existing conversation should not be hidden/erased when someone else chooses to block you. After all, the conversation is jointly owned but the decision to block is unilateral. I would agree that shared images may be removed, and that no further messages can be sent. But, the conversation should remain for reference.
3 votes -
4 votes
-
5 votes
-
grindr extra não ta aparecendo
Alguém me ajuda
Meu grindr extra não ta aparecendo dps que eu reloguei, como corrigir?5 votes -
Really, can't see the first profile that has looked at me?
Ok I get that you folks need to make money, but making subscribers pay to see the people that have looked at my profile is ridiculous. If they looked at my profile I should be able to see theirs especially with all the restrictions that continue to be a hindrance. It's penny pitching and that's silly. When I first joined the app it was great, now it's exceededingly about money. I thought this app was about connecting like minded people but it's clear its just a cash cow.
How to improve, allow users to be able to see at least…
3 votes -
Tit for tat trolling
So I get a lot of spam taps from faceless profiles or blanks
I'd like the option to respond in kind by being able to send them a blank/faceless tap from a linked anon profile
Currently you have to log out and log in to a faceless profile to return the favour of a faceless notification. Could you stream line the process to make it easier to repay faceless notifications
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?