Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16871 results found
-
There should be an option to choose a version of a back up
It’s bad enough as it is that the “back up” button is big given that people back up because they constantly re-download grindr—meaning that when they redownload the app and go to that setting they would accidentally back up the current one and essentially delete a previous back up.
You should, instead, make it so that people can access a version of their back up with the specified time and date. instead of overriding the previous versions, it should just add on to them.
1 vote -
Email messages
There should be an option to have messages sent to an email, with the option of replying to the email to send a message back.
1 vote -
Clearer instructions how to go from xtra to unlimited
Its not crystal clear how to upgrade the xtra 20 bucks to get Unlimited without risking paying for an unlimited but 3 days ago i just paid 20 for xtra then oops now i paid for xtra and unlimitd and over paid by 20 bucks confuse you?
2 votes -
Distance
Make it work
1 vote -
Tag en mi idioma
Mostrar los tag en el idioma en que se a configurado la cuenta y no en otro idioma.
Mi idioma es español latino y los tag en mi perfil y en los perfiles que veo se muestra en inglés y no sé inglés7 votes -
kingdomnoble64@gmail.com
The app is misbehaving, one cannot sign in or sign up
23 votes -
Pictures and Album Management
First, most of my pictures are just gray boxes that error when I try to send them and there are way too many to just go through one by one and delete them like that. Some type of management Interface is needed to smoothly manage the uploaded pictures perhaps some detection on pictures with locations that can't be resolved that show gray boxes and error.
Creation of albums should be tap a button, give it a name, description, and visibility selection ie public/private......then open your main photo gallery of uploaded photos, where you can select multiples to tag them with…4 votes -
STOP DICK PICKS
Make unsolicited dick picks against TOS! Some states are cracking down on this and you may as well stay up with the law anyway. Just because I want sex, does not mean I should be subjected to virtual sexual assault.
4 votes -
14 votes
-
Distância - GPS
Atualizar o GPS do app, pois a distância nao correspondente a verdadeira. A distância deveria ser precisa. Já teclei com pessoas a 500mt e que na realidade estavam bem mais longe que isso.
16 votes -
Please open fake gps.
Please open fake gps, it is very easy to connect the more people
15 votes -
CONECTION PROBLEMS
Your App DISCONNECTS CONSTANTLY and it's not my cell phone or wifi. MUST FIX IT!
2 votes -
Go back
Go back to last update, everything was fine and now my fresh tab isn't working now is my tag one.
3 votes -
Refused clothed pics, while other people have nudes.
Reassessment of bots who deny/accept pics.
Some fully covered/clothed pics denied, while other people have next to nothing on/semi nude..16 votes -
Perfiles sin foto ni registro debrian de tener cada vez existem mas perfiles asi y eso vuelve muy insegura la aplicación
Quitar perfiles sin foto
Es inseguro
Y no es justo para los que si lo tienen
Además incumplen con la reglas de la aplicación17 votes -
Sorry my pain is many people the report direct cause about money but I do massage they force free sex and I d massage is charge I'm afraid
Actually I love this app and I enjoy to use it but I have some pain and scared 😔
Some people they complain or they report about to ask money and it's not true
I do massage as professional so is charge not free so some people they need free massage if you ask or tell I charge they report you ask money and it's not truth
I'm afraid and I'm not happy now is many time I see warning ("U ask money we banned your account") free or fun sex is okay but people the should be to understand…1 vote -
I am a story writer, I have written a story for your app which can be very popular going forward which can make the app more profitable. Ple
I am a story writer, I have written a story for your app which can be very popular going forward which can make the app more profitable. Please contact me so that I can produce this movie. With a little help my phone number is +917508419425 India Punjab
1 vote -
Cada ves hay mas ladropnes personas que escopolaminan agreden y matan en la app debe de haber algupna forma de que protejan a sus usuarios
Ladrones, catfish, prostitución gente mala dentro de la app
2 votes -
TIMEWASTERS
Why do people waste time on here, when there not just wasting the genuine profiles time, but ALSO THERE TIME I just don't get it
2 votes -
你們最近廣告出現詐騙
你們最近裡面出現的廣告
出現假的問問卷送禮
明顯是假的2 votes
- Don't see your idea?