Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Not being able to tap or chat to people who view you

I if we could view or tap back or speak to people who view us that would be useful as often you can never find them on the grid afterwards if they are out of your search area. Also would be useful if those who tapped you had a different coloured square shown do that you could identify them at some point. This is the most frustrating part of this app which should be available on xtra as opposed to be directed to the page to upgrade as this seems more of an extra benefit as there appear to be…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add lifestyle tribes

Add more key tribes or a new section for lifestyles. As a vegan, I'd love to search "plant-based" for other gay vegans to date. Dating someone who shares that lifestyle/belief system with me would be amazing. The recent "sober" tribe is similar to that, perhaps "religious" would also be a good add for some people.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Filter by sex & gender identity.

I often find myself having a hard time filtering through profiles that are by not only men with feminine gender expressions, which I have no issue with, but actual cis gendered women. I support the use of Grindr by anyone who is looking for whatever reason.

But we want what we want. For those looking for a good match it would be best to include all possible identity factors, assuming those are legitimate deal breakers that have no malice intended for the person not selected.

I’m not a misogynist for not being attracted to women anymore than I’m transphobic for…

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I don't wanna be messaged by people more than 15 miles away from mw

Tired of people messaging me from 156 miles away. I'm not going that far to meet anyone on this app. It's just a waste of time.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Side position

I, along with thousands of other gays, am a side. Unlike tops or bottoms, we don’t enjoy partaking in anal sex. Unfortunately the only options available under “position” all refer to anal sex. It’d be very helpful to include an “oral only” or “side” or anything really, so that we don’t have to explain ourselves to everyone who messages us.

695 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

69 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Concentration of users nearby

Would allow you to see how many profiles are in your radius even if you can’t see them without premium.

For instance, “2,234 profiles within 1 km” appears at the top of the profile grid screen.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add a section to include intimate details

It would be great to be able to see intimate details if someone would like to share them and to be able to search for certain intimate details. Adam4Adam has this and it is very helpful.

Ex: Things I Enjoy (Topping, Bottoming, Giving Oral, Getting Oral, etc.)

Dick Size

Cut/Uncut

Waist Size

Weight

Age Preference

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. can’t search for specific users

search function for keywords in users’ bios.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add “spoken languages” field to profile

Please add “spoken languages” in the user profile (perhaps under “Stats”?).
    This could be a useful feature because many users write the languages they speak in the “About Me” section, and this would free up some real estate. Also it would be cool if this field became a filter option, allowing users to find other users based on the languages they speak.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The "Trans" tribe should be exclusive to trans people, as it says.

The trans tribe, as it states, is and should be only for trans people. It is not for cis people seeking trans people or even crossdressers. For crossdressers, it should be it's own category. The trans tribe should be special in a way, because it isn't an "interest" like "geek". Let trans people have their own space in the app to not be infiltrated by cis people.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bulk selecting and blocking profiles from the main screen

There are lots of profiles I know I will not tall to but I keep seeing them and scrolling past them because it takes too long to block profiles. A ‘select’ button similar to those in photo apps would allow to block many profiles simultaneously (after a single confirmation button of course) and save tonnes of time

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Grinder needs to make profile face pics mandatory to have a profile

Grinder needs to make profile face pics mandatory. To have a grinder profile

148 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Increase profile description character limit

255 characters just isn’t enough to share something interesting about yourself.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Secret Desires

A function for people into kink and fetish to signal they are looking. Tick setting and other people with same internet get an icon or border to indicate a mutual
    Interest.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. List polyamory as a relationship

List poly as a relationship status

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. features for asexual/a romantic people

It be nice to list that as a category for filtering. Maybe add subfilters to that for the different kinds of

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add more search criteria and specify what you are vs what you're looking for

Tribes are fine but limiting. There should be ways to say which stats you are and also which stats you're looking for. This goes for tribes but also for things like uncut/cut and lots more optional filters

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Addition of chub and chaser to types.

Bear is far too general a type for those that are chubs and chubby chasers. This would make it easier for everyone to find their niche.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Chat rooms bought back for sex workers where they can display their work

I think there needs to be a safe space for sex workers and people who use OnlyFans to collaborate together. Too many social platforms like Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat are clamping down on these communities and starving them out for what to many, is their only source of income, and for a lot more, their only way out of escaping a bad situation. I feel this feature would bring a wider community together on this platform, thus making fit more inclusive and popular. I work OnlyFans and when the chat rooms were a thing, let’s just say “OneHungLad” had a…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base