Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add dominant/submissive

Add dom/sub to filter.

Kinks
    Hard limits
    Soft limits

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have tribes for chubs and chasers

Have tribes for chubs and chasers. I would need to use other apps if grindr had this option

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sexual orientation as a profile category

Add a space for one's sexual orientation, right next to other characteristics such as gender identity and body type. Potentially include specific subsets such as "gay, attracted to masculinity" and "gay, attracted to males". Allow users to filter profiles based on sexual orientation.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. "into Bareback"

To get to know if the peple whose profile you see likes bareback sex.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Receiving messages from ignorant people

Option to not allow messages from certain groups. Eg Gender = man

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Oral Sex Should Be A Preference

Not every gay man fits into that box of top bottom or versatile. Some of us prefer oral sex or masturbation over penetration sex. I'm not judging others and personally am not opposed to anal sex but it would be nice to hage the option added into a person's profile if they would rather not include penetrative sex as their identity.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Cut/ uncut

We need circumcision status to tell us if the guy is circumcised or not. It would make everyone’s life better

87 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add kink option such as armpit fetish

Add a “kink” option to the app such as, armpit fetish, foot fetish, FF, spit, golden shower etc

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Distance

You should be able to find people around you. Many a time, i see an attractive person at the top of my feed and they are (sometimes) hundreds of miles away! We should have a feature where you can search within a 50 mile radius of you (for example).

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow the selection of specifically real men

I know you’ve removed the ethnicity search filter due to the current conditions in the world but members should be allowed to search for men only. Your site is littered with women or those trying to become women. Create a new site exclusively for that non male demographic so Grindr can return to a M4M site.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The TS/CD community needs a separate section

I fully support the trans community but I have no sexual interest in them. There really should be a separate area where they and those attracted to them can connect. I joined Grindr because I am a man who is interested in other men and lately it seems all I am doing is blocking members who present as female and those who are searching for them…I love our trans community members, but I don’t want to be intimate with them…

144 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bring back the circles

I think the circles should be re introduced, an excellent way of speaking to new people across the world. Not only a feature for dirty pictures but was nice to speak to other people that was not local to me!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Create a Hairy Type Filter !

I’m a hairy guy who likes to be with hairy guys, would be way easier if I could have a Hairy filter. Please!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How come chaser isnt in tribes? Some guys like heavy dudes and its hard to find that fit guy fat guy dynamic. Add chaser to the tribes list

Some guys like heavy dudes and its hard to find that fit guy fat guy dynamic. Add chaser to the tribes list

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Two new tribes for chub lovers/ chub people

There should be two new tribes for chasers (people who like fat guys) and chubs (people who are fat) because it’s hard to find people otherwise

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Additional filter for "my type"

There should be a filter for "my type" which lists what the individual is looking for. With categories such as twink, muscle, fem, etc...

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I can’t modify my search distance. I’m not going to go 600 miles to hookup.

It would be nice if there was a slider to get profiles that are actually close to me. Instead, I get profiles that are like 400 miles away.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hard to find latex/rubber fetishist

New Tribe for latex/rubber fetishist

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Can’t set distance

Some kinda seeing that doesn’t require premium so you’re just looking at people in a radius you’re willing to travel within.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base