Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Plus size inclusion

Plus size community getting banned for posting approved photos. Moderators are being ableist and are banning Grindr approved profiles. While “regular” sized people stay on the app untouched.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Junk, spam accounts messages

Too many junk messages from spam accounts! Way too much, R&D engineers could not even do a security filter to ban those robots?

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Censorship

Unconstitutional Infringement of freedom of speech. A year ago “fuck Trump” was evidently completely acceptable as a profile name and today “let’s go Brandon” gets you harassment warnings and unauthorized deletion of the screen name by Grindr. Painfully obvious double standard covered in hypocrisy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I believe an icon for Busy, Working, Travelling to set on the status would be nice for others to see and decide of up to chat or not.

A Busy status to set showing you are available but may be late on answering. A Working status to show you are really busy and may answer in certain moments. A Travelling status to show you are not permanently near who sees you, you are from somewhere else.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Censorship on Profile Pics

This app is for horny makes and trans looking for mainly one thing, so why all the restrictions on photos etc. Other apps exist which allows any of it and if users are offended then maybe this is not then app for them. But there will be many many more for the idea than against. If people wanted mainstream non-wild tamed dating apps they can use Tinder or POF, etc.
    Or if this idea is way out there maybe have 2 options for users- 1 for Boring Squaresville and the other All Out Wild Kinky Mayhem! Let the boys loose…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Filter out ass profile pics

I understand Apple’s app guidelines are a living document and their updates permit more skin and body reveal, provided their genitalia are hidden, but there needs to be additional filters. Just like how there is a face pic only filter, can we have a clothed filter: where ass cheeks are not visible in their profile pic or a stuffed bulge speedo. Options are better than hedonistic pollution.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make the ability to block mass

Instead of going into profiles one by one make it so clicking on the profile picture on the display will give you the ability to block multiple people at once would be a great idea

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Need a chance

Hi, I like and want to meet ftm people give opportunity... Let me choose and search ftm people if they are

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. User verification feature

Along with a no screenshot policy on the app as whole rather than only for expiring pictures (which should be free and unlimited for all FYI), it would be even safer for everyone to have to send a verification picture before being able to use the app and connect to people.

This is for the app to confirm the person is legit, it doesn’t mean we all have to have a public profile picture up if we don’t want to. But verification should be non negotiable

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. No screenshot+unlimited expire pics/blocks

Everyone should feel comfortable and have the safety to know users can’t screenshot their profile or impersonate them, or even worse post their pictures.

Everyone should have the option to send unlimited expiring pictures or have unlimited blocks without having to pay for that option.
    Safety is not a luxury…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Flakes and Steaks

How about a way to rate us and stuff like that by having a fakes and flakes and steaks and cakes rating thing on our profiles????

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hide profile based on age

It would be very nice to hide the profiles under a specified age group that we dont like. The hidden profile should not see our profiles.

Eg:- I dont like 18- 39 age group. So I hide this age group and they should not see my profile. The rest of people can see my profile.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mira q aplicación más lenta siempre q le das regresar tarda hasta 5 segundos en volver a la. Interfaz cua sea anterior o siguiente mejoren

Mal servicio los. Mensajes se quedan cargando ni con el mega plan de datos 5 g ni con móvil de alta gama osea son uds como app q ofrecen pésimo servicio osea tome xtra es el mejor pero los q no pueden pagarlo q dios igualdad

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Est il possible de faire stopper les harcèlements de sites comme "fuck avenue" ou autre qui malgré les multiples blocages spam encore et enc

Merci de bloquer définitivement les messages de sites frauduleux. J'en ai déjà signalé une centaine mais vous ne faites RIEN!!!! Yen a vraiment ras le bol

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Who's Tapped Me/Who I Tapped

Just like how we have a little eye icon next to their tile and matching tab for users who viewed our profile, as well as blue tint for profiles we have have already chatted with, can we get a little flame icon on the tile or an orange tint as well as a tab for guys we have tapped? Hate having to go on their profile to see I have already tapped them - it makes it feel very stalkerish. Just 'at a glance' feature that reduces the need to keep going on their profile to check.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Turn on or off ability to receive pictures from users you haven’t interacted with

Would be great to have a feature to prevent others from sending pics without consent. Face pics are great sure, but the number of unsolicited dick pics is far too high. Would love to just be able to stop it completely. If users are okay with unsolicited pics of any type, they could have switch on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hacer que grindr sea solo de hombres que buscan hombres por favor.

Deberíais crear una app que se llame transdr para transexuales,disfrazados y hombres que buscan ese tipo de perfiles por qué en mi zona al menos empieza a ser excesivo los usuarios de ese tipo y yo al menos me descargue la app de grindr pensando que era de (hombres que buscan hombres) y cada vez veo más mujeres trans,travestis,drag Queens y hombres que no quieren nada con hombres en una aplicación de hombres con hombres.es que al final van a entrar mujeres que buscan hombres,lesbianas etc etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Create a separate app for trans folks, please. I'm growing very tired I'm opening up my gay app and sing breasts and booty and women. L

Create a separate app, maybe call it scissors, for the trans community that are taking over this app. Basically a slow-moving coup. Every time I turn it on I see titties and man-made snatch. I thought this was the one place gay men could go. No longer a safe space for us

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base