Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16876 results found
-
Have the settings to change the email
Sometimes people forget and lost their email address. And also people can hack the email. There are also people who want to change email to make sure their primary email is not cluttered. So hope the developers can add this setting.
3 votes -
Ladrões no grindr
Um ladrao, de nome Júnior ou Pedro , que disse que mora na lapa ou no Jaçanã , me dopou e roubou
2 votes -
Have a way to safely be able to pay a hookups transportation fee if they like
Often some people don't have vehicles and they need a ride but you don't want to or a little intoxicated from drinking so from the app with approved transport company person can pay for a ride that is 5 miles like distance shown and not end up with a cc charge for 100 mile ride
1 vote -
Profile videos or loops
There would be a positive change if we could see each other in motion. We still have to use a lot of our imagination to guess what people are actually like by seeing their pictures.
Motion would let us show a much more accurate image of ourselves and would be more similar to what it's like to meet in real life.
1 vote -
Grindr responding to these pain points
One would think all these posted pain points would get fixed or at least get a response from Grindr. It’s clear Grindr doesn’t care. Instead they are creating more anger and more hate giving people an arena to spew that anger and hate.
7 votes -
I'm having problems signing in my account on my phone.
I've been trying to log-in for days now but not getting past the verification of my account with my phone number. I've had to wait more than 24hrs, I still get the same error code of "You've sent too many requests, please try again later". I also tried using another number, it gave me the error code of "Invalid Number"
8 votes -
TRIBO BLACK
Gostaria que fosse incluído em Tribos o termo Black, Preto ou OnlyBlack, pois alguns de nós não se identificam diretamente com nenhuma das já existentes, tendo que deixar de colocar ou escolher aleatoriamente entre as demais.
4 votes -
La Gerencia de Diversidades Sexuales de la Alcalco de Medellín requiere cun urgencia tener comunicación con ustedes por homicidios a gays
Por favor comunicarse al correo olgap.llano@medellin.gov.co para hablar sobre medidas conjuntas por la seguridad de hombres gay en Medellín que son contactados por medio de Grindr
4 votes -
Move the search button
The search button is directly over the area where most right-handed people would be scrolling with their thumb. It would be better suited on the top bar of the app next to the filter icon and out of the way.
3 votes -
1 vote
-
Profile Sharing
Members with Xtra/Unlimited accounts should be able to share someone’s profile with other members in their chats.
25 votes -
Can't decide on a good manicure set
I am a novice manicurist, I will be working at home. I can't decide on a good manicure set. I'm on maternity leave, so I can't afford very expensive tools. Need one that is suitable for manicure and pedicure.
3 votes -
Away/Brb status.
There’s incognito mode… so clearly there can be more modes. An Away/Brb mode. Manually select or auto set to Away after 10 min inactivity. If you’re messaged while in that mode ir should auto reply with a “Disay Name is currently Away and might BRB.” After 10 min in away mode Idle them out.
Useful when you hand to suddenly answer a door, clean up your cum, send that trick on his way etc…
10 votes -
No puedo ingresar
No puedo ingresar a grindr no se porque será
5 votes -
Calculator
Display calculator as real calculator and only enter app when pin is entered or password...
Some people have issues over people who has the app..3 votes -
Block by entering a persons info
I want to be able to block my ex from finding me every few weeks. There should be a way to enter his phone number or email to allow me to block any account existing or created with those. That way we don’t have to go through the same person doing this over and over again with new accounts. Even though changing emails and phone numbers is possible, it would make it much more inconvenient for them. Plus it is secure because I’d be putting information in that I had outside and not procured from grindr.
1 vote -
Change the label for “Tribes”
The use of the word tribe outside of indigenous tribes is a hurtful act cultural appropriation. I refuse to use it and cringe when I see others using it.
Alternatives:
- My Groups
- My Types
- My People9 votes -
Symbol on grid that shows we have tags in common
While scrolling through the grid I would like a symbol that tells me if someone shares the same tags as me.
1 vote -
Trust
So maybe you could have ratings for each profile, so ie if you meet you can confirm the person is
1 real
2 decent
3 good personal hygiene
4 ReliableEtc
Just an idea, more guys here havevtrust trust trust issues not knowing the photo is actually them and if there even trust worthy.
1 vote -
As it's professional application like grindr, will be better to send at least a warning before blocking accounts that easily
Verify and pand
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?