Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16836 results found
-
Adding other music sharing options apart from Spotify
As a paying customer who loves Grindr, i would suggest having YouTube Music as another music option. I have Youtube Premium and like the ad free content and music that comes with that service whereas Spotify only serves music which tbh is weird because having ad free content and music on YouTube seems better imo then just music. Thanks
35 votes -
Less is more
Less is more!!!!! Dont complicate things if i were you! App gets annoying lately due to its performance!
4 votes -
View
Why can i not see who has viewed my profile
2 votes -
Better user moderation and harsher punishments
I would like to suggest a greater punishment for profiles that break the rules of actually more effective. I suggest something like in case of repeat, block the IP from creating/accessing new account for a certain period of time, maybe increasing like 3 days, 1 week, 15 days and a month. Because there's no point in denouncing profiles of male prostitutes and people mentioning hard drugs if they have their account deleted there and then create a new one.
I think they could also add some moderated profiles so that reports made by these, if they have more credibility, are…
3 votes -
نريد صور حقيقي للاشخاص
اريد ان يكون البرنامج مهتم بمستخدميه خصوصا في الشرق وعند العرب هنا في مصر ليس للمثلين حقوق
اريد ان يتم تصفية الحسابات الزائفة وحسابات الحكومات العربية
وان يكون هناك علامة أن هذا حساب حكومي أو حساب شخص حقير12 votes -
I am begging of you, please get rid of this homophobic ad…
I’ve been seeing this ad pop up on my feed A LOT recently. Neither of the people in this photo even have visible monkey pox… this just perpetuates the stigma that monkey pox is a ‘gay disease’, and if we really want to warn people about monkey pox we should show them what it actually looks like… I’ve been really disappointed to see this kind of homophobic propaganda on grindr, which I consider to be a safe space for me as a queer person. It’s important for people to know that anybody can get this disease, and it’s important for…
6 votes -
1 vote
-
Show notes on the grid
Show notes on the grid. I want to know who that blank profile is without having to click on it or going incognito because I know he will chat if I click on the profile. Notes are used to not only remind ourselves of good stuff but also to warn ourselves. I have favorites that I know personally but don't necessarily ways want to chat with.
4 votes -
Non-changing ID
I change up the headline to attract new viewers, but I wish there was some ID that was constant, so that a month from now I can find them again. This ID should NOT use emoticons. The ID doesn't have to your real name. If someone wants to use "LookingForAss27" as his ID that's fine, as long as it continues to be his ID.
If ID's are tied to phone network IDs then a lot of the spam problem could be better controlled. That is, a given phone is associated with a single ID.
4 votes -
Fix the distance
It's been a while that I cannot see the profiles that are closest to me. The app keeps mixing the profiles from 5 km away as well. Please fix this issue ASAP
6 votes -
But there's really old people up here and there's not that many hot people up here like where are all the cute and hot people at
We need more cute hot
young people up here10 votes -
Make it better?
You just removed a feature that allowed you to block people from the “viewed me” page.
You should be making it easier to block and avoid people. I’m not sure if you’re aware but there are a hell of a lot of creeps and horrible people on your app. You would be shocked by the abuse harassment and assult I’ve endured on your platform. You should be making it easier to avoid those situations not harder.
Here’s an idea, when I set the age limit to who I see on the grid only shows me to those people aswell.
ie,…5 votes -
Back
Peace and love
2 votes -
Have a fund
I’m available for hookup
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Blocking someone while browsing
I would like there to be an option to block people while you are browsing the “nearby” section. So if you press and hold you can have block/report as an option.
8 votes -
No veo el icono en el escritorio. ¿Cómo lo soluciono?
No veo el icono en el escritorio. ¿Cómo lo soluciono?
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Nao consigo criar uma conta
Não consigo criar ou acessar minha conta
2 votes -
Add a "Later" Feature
Add a "later" option for those of us who are looking to hook up, but not looking to drop everything we're doing that minute. For example, I might want to meet after work. Or some time over the weekend. Right Now implies looking right this instant.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?