Skip to content

Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

7885 results found

1. Gender Filter

Hi,

Please include a filter for gender so I can remove female and female presenting ppl.
    I come to Grindr for men and male presenting.
    Females and trans females should not be in my feed at all. This is why I use Grindr.
    Gender and sexuality are not the same thing.

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please restore ethnicity filter

I am Asian, and I would like to have the ethnicity filter option back. As a "minority", I don't think the filter option is racist. It offers me choices. Sometimes I want to search for Asians for example,, and if there is this option, it will make my search much easier to find.

9,346 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The Membership fee is too high and the free version offers too little: Not safe or fair Privacy=Money.

It's a fact other apps have been sued for overlooking the safety of their clients. It is not reasonable that a paying member gets incognito privileges to lurk & troll all, yet a free account suffers this secret observation by those with money. Having money does not guarantee your patron isn't some psycho, it leaves the unsuspecting others at theer y if those affording the ability to cloak themselves. Need I sight a case where several kidnappings, rapes and eventually murder happened with Adam4Adam and their GPS systems? If you are about the customer experience and most importantly, safety, it…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Reduce the terrible, excessive, constant, annoying, awful ad space

I get it, nobody wants to pay the excessive monthly fees for borderline basic features but shoving ads down a users throat in every angle of the UI is not the move. Find a better strategy to generate revenue.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Remove Women

Remove women from the app...the gender option. It's insulting AF. Straight people invading gay spaces is not cool; you are taking diversity a bit too far.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Album timer

When sharing the album if it’s possible set time for a min after read it auto unshare allows more comfort to the users when sharing album. Without worrying.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. UNSHARE ALL

Please add an UNSHARE ALL or RELOCK ALL feature in Album Sharing. I’m beginning to find that there are users from the past who still have access to my private album but who do not show up in the “shared with” list. Besides there being another glitch with your app, we occasionally need to unshare with all for privacy and safety reasons!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The cost of unlimited is rediculously too high.

I don’t think the pricing of the app it’s fair at all. It’s extremely way too high compared to other apps and it feels like a monopoly with your price gouging. It really should be free- Extra $5- Unlimited $10
    People are struggling to eat and chatting 39.95 a month is absolute insanity.

302 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bring back ethnicity filter

As a POC person living in Boston a rather racist city I have to swim through a sea of white and face the ignoring and rejection of the majority. With the ethnicity filter I can locate more welcoming people. That was a wrong approach to minimize “ racism” on Grindr it only benefited white gays because now they have access to everyone ALWAYS whereas POC people have to SCOUT ourselves.. please bring them back

165 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow me to appear offline to specific users.

Sometimes people can be way too persistent, and you'll want to feel free to use the app without making yourself available to those people. And while blocking people may be an appropriate course of action in some cases, there are other cases in which you may want to stay in touch with someone on only a limited basis. Blocking people who know you personally and to whom you may be subjected in real life can also create conflict which this feature could easily help people to avoid.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Mock location

Without the simulated location feature, grindr would really be a boring, useless application, even causing users to reveal personal information about their own location, endangering themselves. so i canceled grindr's xtra package and will use my money on another dating app, grindr admins are really stupid to ban the use of location simulator

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The unlimited subscription is way too expensive.

Paying almost half of $100 every month for a mobile app has become too expensive. With respect, the monthly fee is similar to what most other paid apps charge annually for a subscription. The cost of a Grindr subscription for a year is $519.48, which is exorbitant. The cost of Xtra is still high, but comparatively reasonable. It would be great to have a single subscription option with all the features at a decent price. With inflation and the increasing cost of living, it has become challenging to justify spending $519.48 annually on top of all other expenses for a…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Gender Filter

I get that Grindr wants to be inclusive and what not but alright it’s easy to ween out the females but there’s LITERALLY heterosexual males on the app blantly being rude and disrespectful about not being interested in men and only wants Trans/mtf/crossdressers on their profile. Cool you guys added gender filters to “help” us find the people we’re interested in but the way the filter is set up is a one way deadend change. Let’s say I’m a heterosexual male looking for trans females on a “gay” homosexual advertised app and I put my gender identity as Male/Men I’m…

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. My prblem is solved

Hy hlo grider app my id is band plz my request is accpt my grider app is back plzz my problem is sloved

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. STOP UNFAIRLY BANNING GAY MEN!!!

I have been unfairly banned permanently for "hate speech". In reality I just said no the sexual advances from trans women.
    Those trans then started telling me to k!ll myself, to f#ck off and die, called me the F slur, called me bigoted and then threatened me and my family. I reported them and I received a message to "be kinder going foward" and when I reported a second time I was told "no action is being taken".
    Then I was suddenly banned for "hate speech". I was informed that I am permanently banned because grindr is a safe space…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Taps

Delete taps! This function as "hi" and 😈 + 🔥 is bad for communication. Before this feature the app used to be pretty social and you could talk to people. Please, erase this function from the app. ✌️

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Desperately need free ethnicity filter

In filters,I would really like to be able to search by ethnicity. This is my number one complaint with this app

59 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. real estate

Hi, can you tell me if anyone knows a website where you can buy real estate at a good price in Greece?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please make ads easier to click the X and remove the ad. It’s obviously purposely designed to make you click the ad

I get ads support the platform but it’s ridiculous small the “X” button is.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. People use the block button way too fast... Maybe innovate a feature where messages to someone that has blocked you go into a special file.

Maybe you can develop a special feature where if you message someone that has blocked you it goes into a special folder that can still notify the person that's blocked you that you have sent a couple messages and they could be limited... But first they are screened for any negativity or cruel intent first as a suggestion... But it could be a way for misunderstandings to be cleared up and keep people from treating each other as disposable... I've been blocked before over simple typos and before I had a chance to go back and correct it I was…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base