Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16956 results found
-
Proposal to enhance engagement and safety
I am writing to propose a set of enhancements that could significantly improve user safety, engagement, and overall experience on Grindr. Given the platform’s role in fostering meaningful connections, implementing transparency and accountability features can help create a safer and more enjoyable environment for all users.
Profile Engagement & Reliability Score:
Many dating and social networking apps, such as Scruff and OkCupid, provide users with insights into engagement patterns. Grindr could benefit from:
• A Responsiveness Score, indicating how often a user replies to messages within 24 hours. This feature would reduce frustration and improve matching efficiency.Verified & Trusted…
1 vote -
Ineed my account
Ineed my account
1 vote -
Not working
Extra points
1 vote -
Unsend Location To All
Someone knocked on my door. Apparently I sent my location to him a while ago. I was terrified! Please, for our safety, give us users an easy way to unsend location from all chats. It's so easy to lock the Album. Location should likewise be easily lockable.
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Roam in Countries Where LGBTQ is Illegals I
I don’t understand why the “roam” feature doesn’t work in countries like UAE and KSA. We are paying a very high amount for the Unlimited subscription and we must have all of the features. It’s ridiculous to disable a very useful and important feature like “Roam” to subscribers who need it.
There is no relation between the legality of LGBTQ and the app’s functionality.
Grindr should at least allow users in this region to view more profiles or get free boosts as a compensation for this issue. We need this feature. I hope the team will take action to resolve…2 votes -
Gender Filter
I get that Grindr wants to be inclusive and what not but alright it’s easy to ween out the females but there’s LITERALLY heterosexual males on the app blantly being rude and disrespectful about not being interested in men and only wants Trans/mtf/crossdressers on their profile. Cool you guys added gender filters to “help” us find the people we’re interested in but the way the filter is set up is a one way deadend change. Let’s say I’m a heterosexual male looking for trans females on a “gay” homosexual advertised app and I put my gender identity as Male/Men I’m…
94 votes -
UNABLE TO FILTER TRANS WOMEN
And femmes too. Using grindr has become the most off putting experience as a gay man. Sorry nothing ruins the mood faster than being obliged to see intimate photos of something you just find hideous and aren’t attracted to (that’s just my experience sorry).
I used to use grindr extra outside the city but I have refused on (this) principle to renew it for about 2 years. I also use the app so much less because of this. And I will for certain not pay extra ever if Grindr STILL continues to ignore and violate these reasonable requests.Grindr: Stop…
30 votes -
Keep saying that my location is not working.
My location is on
2 votes -
Please unban my if
Please unban my id
3 votes -
BRING BACK THE ETHNICITY OPTION
Why did you get rid of the search option for ethnicity/race? There is a search option for age, weight, height, build, and the list goes on. But there is no option to search for a specific ethnicity/race. WHY? It makes it so much harder to find the ethnicity/race you're interested in because you have to search through every ethnicity/race that's using your app. That's not racist, that's just the type you're into. Example, you might be into anyone under 30, that doesn't mean you dislike/hate anyone over 30, it's just a sexual preference that you're into. Learn the difference between…
14 votes -
1 vote
-
Geolocation Xtra
It would be interesting if people who pay for Xtra could see the profiles that have the geolocation option removed with the travel option.
1 vote -
CHANGE.THE NOTIFICATION SOUND PLS
Please.change it to something subtle and less distinctive
Sure there's mute but then we miss the messages lol2 votes -
Block many profiles at once
An option to select all the profiles you dont like and block them at once. Instead of going one by one, that’s useless
2 votes -
Photos upload quality need to change! also a full access to the profile gallery should be given
Hi! My profile photos taken on Samsung S24 Ultra in super high quality are uploaded to the app pixeled and look BAD! That is so frustrating. what can we do to resolve this?
also, why can't I access all my profile pic galleries and choose only from the last 5 pics I've uploaded?2 votes -
2 votes
-
It’s cost wayyy too much. Seriously be realistic.
This app is ridiculously expensive and not worth paying that much.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Allow Reporting of Blocked User
Allowing reporting of users who have blocked you in all locations and areas. This is a feature in some locations but not all.
When someone blocks you faster than you can report them because they know what they are doing violates site rules is not helping to create a better and safer site. Being able to report a user for violating site rules only allows the community to be safer. Unfortunately if they beat me to it and block me before I can report them community safety isn’t being achieved and the user continues to violate rule with someone else,…
17 votes
- Don't see your idea?