Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16939 results found
-
1 vote
-
Can't pick "LATINA" only LATINO
When transgender women are making their profile, the ethnicity is only available in the masculine tense, Latino, but there's no "Latina"
I wouldn't want anything masculine used to describe me. And adding that option to an already existing drop -down menu should be a piece of cake
1 vote -
0 votes
-
A section for people actually looking to hook-up
Adding a section for people actually looking to hookup.
1 vote -
Speech bubbles like "thoughts" on instagram
Can we get like a sort of speech bubble pop up or a thought that hovers over your pf pic to engage people a bit more. Something like "Anyone wanna grab a burger?" Just for the sake of new people in town who don't necessarily wanna hook up, but don't wanna go out for dinner alone to some pub. I think it would encourage more platonic meetups which could help drive the app to becoming not only a hookup app (diversifying the app a bit)
3 votes -
A validity system that maintains your privacy.
I am DL and for me it's so hard to want to share my photos. And you can say whatever you want but I'm just not there yet you know? And why should anyone have to conform their lives to the app. And I like to keep my private life private , even if I am known to everyone I just feel like it's not something to be all in your face with. It's a called a private life and that's why you originally found adds online in the PERSONALS. But I actively have people that are on the app…
2 votes -
Multiples bloqueos o presionar perfil para bloquear
Al presionar un perfil con quien ya platicaste que no te agrada poder bloquear 3 o 4 al mismo tiempo para no estarlo haciendo uno por uno
2 votes -
Desconforme
I don't understand why if I block a person after a while they come back to me, now there is the option to report or hide, it is ineffective, the point is that I am top and I don't like trans or top people, so I block them because I am not interested in them because I have to have them among the users, fix the blocking so that it is effective, what you did with the hiding is a waste of time, the same people coming out over and over again, fix the blocking and make it effective, thanks.
1 vote -
Less commercial, more solidarity. Not everyone has the money, but we all have the same basic desires
Grindr is increasingly commercial and less solidar by making users pay for important basic tools in the app.
Grindr used to be fun to use, and unfortunately isn’t that any longer.
If only wealthy people can use the app pleasantly, Grindr is no longer to be considered an app for everyone. At the end of the day that will make users leave or use Grindr a lot less.
More money less repuation. I don’t think this or what Grindr should be like.
Grindr gave every user the option to make notes in profiles and to find them back with the…
2 votes -
Overload of ads
As of now, I’m not able to afford a subscription on Grindr, and because I’m not paying, the ads are just too much. Please give us a break! Do the Grindr gods think they will ad us into submission until we buy a subscription?! No. You’re going to start losing bodies if you keep up with the ad blitz.
BUT!!! Here’s my idea to better Grindr… chat rooms!
Anyone remember gay(.)com? Remember the Local, State and National chat rooms there were! Guys were able to gather in groups and talk with a group at once. It felt more like a…2 votes -
Inbox for favourites
There should be a section in your inbox separate from normal inbox reserved for favourites. (Currently used as "pinned") but in its own tab.
2 votes -
Restrict new accounts
I swear to god i block and report like 3 accounts per week and they just keep coming back, make creating new accounts harder for impersonators and scammers.
2 votes -
i cant delete albums
unable to delete albums, is it a bug??
2 votes -
Bring back search bar
Bring back the search bar to easily locate messages with specific people to make navigating the app more simple and not complicated!
7 votes -
Queria dar uma sugestão para um novo recurso.
Queria dar uma sugestão para um novo recurso.
Baseado em melhorar a segurança e dar mais confiança aos usuários, queria sugerir uma ferramenta chamada: RETRIBUO.
Está ferramenta consiste em um álbum de apenas uma foto de perfil do usuário com selo e verificação pelo grindr, que quando alguém pergunta se a pessoa compartilha sua foto para se conhecerem em um primeiro contato, onde há casos que quando uma das partes envia e visualiza a outra simplesmente ignora ou até bloqueia o outro usuário. Com essa ferramente a foto ficará invisível ou destorcida até que ambos envie o álbum RETRIBUO. Quando…1 vote -
Online Mutual Fund Distribution Platform in India
AssetPlus is one of the fastest-growing Fintech platforms in the Mutual Fund industry. We provide complete technology and business development solutions to MFDs to increase their digital brand presence and grow their Mutual Fund business online. Just visit our blog https://www.partners.assetplus.in/post/mutual-fund-distributor-vs-diy-investing-benefits for more details.
1 vote -
Please open my id please, my grinder ideas block, request grinder please unlock my ID please 🥺
Please unlock my id grinder request, please one more chance please 🥺
0 votes -
1 vote
-
SERIUSLY FUCK YOU DIRTY TRANNY WH0RES
FUK OFF TRANNY SCUMBAGS
1 vote -
Fix this app. It’s working like garbage.
I pay good money for this app and it’s barely even usable. Constantly glitches, messages not working. Fix this garbage. You’re doing a huge disservice to your customers.
24 votes
- Don't see your idea?