Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16919 results found
-
Request to Make Chatting and Profile Viewing Free for Users in Low-Income Countries
Hello Grindr Team,
I am writing this request on behalf of many users from India. In countries like ours, the average income is very low and most people cannot afford paid subscriptions for basic features like chatting and viewing profiles. After paying, there is still no guarantee of a hookup or connection, which makes it very difficult for people with limited income to justify the cost.
We kindly request you to make chatting and profile viewing free for everyone, so that users can at least connect and talk openly. You may still keep certain advanced features as paid options, but…
1 vote -
1️⃣ Feature Idea: Mood Matches Concept: Introduce a “Mood Matches” toggle that allows users to share what they’re looking for in the moment
1️⃣ Feature Idea: Mood Matches
Concept:
Introduce a “Mood Matches” toggle that allows users to share what they’re looking for in the moment—such as Flirty, Chill, Adventurous, or Deep Talk. Profiles would be sortable by mood, helping people connect more authentically.
Why It Works:
Cuts down on mismatched expectations.
Encourages more genuine conversations and connections.
Adds a fun, lightweight feature without overcomplicating the app.
Implementation:
Simple icons (💋 Flirty, ☕ Chill, 🌍 Adventurous, 💭 Deep Talk).
Users can change moods anytime, visible at the top of their profile.
Could evolve into “Mood Filters” in search.
2️⃣ Community & Safety Idea:…1 vote -
CHRISTINA AGUILERA!!!
How am i supposed to b discrete when im hearing here repeatedly sing every time i get a msg???? I can’t find where to turn that shit off 😤😤😤
1 vote -
ضروره رابط التطبيق بي لضمان عدم التلعب وانشاء برفيلات مزوره id
ضروره رابط التطبيق بي id. الجهاز لضمان عدم التلاعب في انشاء برفيلات جديده كل شويه لنفس الشخص
الزوره رابط التطبيق بي id التلفون يحمي التطبيق من البرفيلك المزوره اسهل شي الحين كل شويه يحذف البرفيل ويرجع تسوي برفيل جديد11 votes -
Save the selection for album sharing length.
If I chose to share my album for 24hrs. Keep that selection so I don’t need to keep changing it from indefinitely to 24 hours every time I share an album
2 votes -
Large Item Deliveries: Which Companies Actually Handle With Care?
I’ve had a few bad experiences with furniture deliveries, late drop-offs, damaged items, or drivers who rush the job. I’m about to order a new fridge and dreading the delivery part. Can anyone recommend logistics companies that actually handle large items responsibly and on time?
1 vote -
Slope Game
slope game is a thrilling and addictive platformer that combines speed, precision, and vibrant visuals. With its straightforward mechanics and endless levels, it challenges players to improve their skills while providing hours of entertainment. Whether you’re a casual gamer or a seasoned pro, Slope Game offers an exciting experience that promises to keep you engaged. So, roll into the action, navigate the slopes, and see how far you can go!
1 vote -
Blocking
It’d be nice if you added the blocking feature back to the paying premium members. Like a lot of gay neighborhoods, not much changes within a half mile of my house and it gets frustrating having to sort through the same people time after time. Let me know if you have suggestions for me, as this is my suggestion for you :-). Otherwise, thank you for your app, just beef up the benefits for its relatively high price. Thx
4 votes -
4 votes
-
Filter by gender
I am non-binary. I am not attracted to women. I am attracted to men. It would be great if the app would allow me to filter by gender, just as it does age, pictures, tribes, etc. please. No offense to the dolls, love them, but I am not attracted to them and don’t need to see them on my feed!!!
21 votes -
Report people after they delete you
A recent experience has shown a short coming in the company, why am I not able to report someone who deleted their conversation with me. Someone tried to blackmail me and before I could report them here they deleted our conversations thus I couldn't report them. Now other people are exposed to potential fraud and blackmail where they could've been protected if I was able to report them
5 votes -
Tap alert Sound
The new tap sound is embarrassing, especially when you’re in a professional setting and have your notifications on. Please change it to a different alert or change it back.
17 votes -
I don't like the new "come on over" notification
I have changed the default notifications for chats and taps to different notification sounds, but it still continues play "come on over", no matter what notification I set it to. I do not like the notification and why have the option to change it, if it does not actually change it?
1 vote -
No ads for payong users
If I am paying these outrageous amounts to have features I get for free in other apps, you would think I would not have ads or spam that advertise other sites, have bots trying to get me to invest and basic other bullshit. Clean up your act Grindr or I'll take my money someplace else!
1 vote -
Permitir a busca por usuários em faixa etária menor do que a sugerida pelo App
Voltar a permitir a busca por usuários em faixa etária menor do que a sugerida pelo App, isso restringe muito a localizacao de outros usuários, pois conforme a cidade é sabido que possuem mais usuários em determinadas faixas etárias e da forma como está, englobar 6 anos no mínimo é limitar demais os acessos a pardos diferentes.
1 vote -
Boost should be included with Unlimited, like Scruffies
I have Extra, and would consider Unlimited since it’s become more reasonable at $149 for six months. But I won’t upgrade if Boost isn’t included. My Sniffies membership allows me to travel and be seen in areas all around the world. Grindr should as well.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
No unique notifications.
No notification sounds.
I turned off all notifications in my settings but after the update and the unskipable AI agreement bullshit it's saying "come on over" now in the most annoying way.
I don't want to be harassed by random people who recognize a notification sound especially when I went into the settings specifically to turn off notifications.
Fix it right now or you're all getting minimum wage for the rest of your god forsaken lives.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Pics
Why do u have a problem with my pics? Is it cause I called out ur racism? They're half naked with no dick visible but u keep rejecting them and randomly remove what u already approved. Is it cause I said u'r fucking up the app?
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?