Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16876 results found
-
How Fleet Management Software Helps UAE Businesses Reduce Fuel and Operating Costs
Fleet management software sends instant alerts when vehicles idle beyond set limits or exceed speed thresholds. These alerts help managers take quick action and guide drivers toward better habits.
Read more: https://bayanatss.com/fleet-management-software-reduces-operating-costs-for-businesses-uae/
1 vote -
Bring back ethnicity filter do it already there are a lot of post and votes to get it back why don't we have it back yet
Bring back ethnicity filter do it already there are a lot of post and votes to have it back go look back in your records grinder and your see all the votes for ethnicity filter and your see all the votes I looked and there are tons of posts and votes, asking for ethnicity filter back go look back look at your records and your see all the posts and votes
1 vote -
Repeated bug: profile photos being deleted when adding new photo
Hello Grindr Support,
I’m contacting you again about an ongoing technical issue that has already happened multiple times.
When I try to add a new photo to my profile, the app randomly deletes one or more of my existing profile photos without warning. This is NOT the first time this has happened, and I have already contacted support about this issue before.
This is extremely frustrating and makes it difficult to maintain my profile. I am not manually deleting these photos — the app is doing it on its own.
Device details:
- Device: iPhone 16 pro
- iOS version:…1 vote -
Kindergarten schools near me
Best International Preschool Singapore offers quality childcare. Find Daycare and kindergarten schools near me. Singapore's Top 10 International Schools. More Info: https://www.pips.com.sg/
1 vote -
mytrip descuento
Aprovechar un descuento MyTrip te permite ahorrar fácilmente en vuelos, hoteles y reservas de viaje online. Con promociones y cupones actualizados, puedes encontrar mejores precios y planificar tus viajes de forma más económica. mytrip descuento https://cuponofertas.es/store/mytrip/
1 vote -
Spam
To curtail spam, you could have an algorithm that marks a profile that taps a profile without viewing the profile previously.
3 votes -
Distance Search Filter/threshold please!
You have so many options to filter users that appear in the grid yet no way to filter out people that are 138 miles away when the last person I looked at was 40 miles away.
Easy fix!!
Just do a slider in the filters tab with a new distance filter. It sets the max threshold and doesn’t show profiles that go beyond that set mileage. Ooorrr maybe profiles past the set mileage show up muted like 50% dark and black and white. Yeah?
4 votes -
Make Grindr a MEN’S app again.
Get rid of all the “women” and make Grindr what it was intended to be - an app FOR MEN looking FOR MEN.
4 votes -
Travel feature is inaccurate
Travel feature sets location to an area that is incorrect. For example, Provincetown, Mass changes to South Boston. Provincetown is either a 90 minute ferry or 2 hour car drive from South Boston.
1 vote -
How do I opt out of the “for you chats”? Worse feature ever
I hate this new functionality. That cuts the vibe
11 votes -
Shortest driving distance filter.
Display the shortest driving distance, by using a maps service like Waze. Direct distances can be very deceiving when there are waterways involved.
8 votes -
No one replys to a message on grinder anymore i dont hear a thing on there absolutely crazy waste of money wasted the whole app
I'm very unhappy about not receiving messages back from anyone on grinder this app is slowly going down hill there are some real narsty people on there that should be removed if not the whole app should be dumped absolutely disgrace I'm 100% making this public
1 vote -
Im thinking about this app a lot 2 telephone now days if can have to use ic system id kad
My ider if can use id card or ic number because now days people use 2 or 3 telephone so a lot scammer use and keep changing picture and can't trust keep asking money so it's prevent hapan Rong thing at grind so more sensitive have use kad ic more good to register
1 vote -
No screen shot facility
It's a request no screen shot facility should be given its private things photo of self is circulated and much more harassment slanges using face picture for there own profile
1 vote -
When people post there profile pic please let them scan there face to see if it really them cause some is using my pics as there pp
The reason I'm saying this is cause an shitty old man is using my face on his fucking profile pic that he got from Instagram and say it's him and I'm felling so down rn cause like what the hell 😭😭damn I feel like crying while writing this my heart feels like it's about to give in cause I'm just so fucking mad and sad like the hell 😭😭😭I'm so sorry for swearing alot but damn Im feeling like ending my life cause of that shit cause if my family gets that I'm dead and I would never do anything…
3 votes -
Remove persistent Xtra banner
The Xtra banner used to be visible only when scrolling Xtra profiles. Making it persistent as it is now makes it more difficult to scroll, and removes the visual cue that the user was reviewing Xtra profiles.
Please revert to having the banner only after viewing available/ free profiles
4 votes -
Recherche d’une application sur
Si la personne n’a pas de photo de profil, ça serait bien que une photo de la personne soit envoyé automatiquement au destinataire pour qu’il n’y ait plus d’harcèlement, ni de fausses informations juste pour se moquer des gens
2 votes -
Request reason or be messaged a reason for profile picture being denied
If your profile picture is denied you should be able to ask what the reason was or someone should message you and tell you why. I tried to post a photo laying down with no nudity just shirtless but was told it was against guidelines...was it because I don't have 6 pack abs? I know a lot of the guys on the app discriminate against none fit guys but I guess the people running the app discriminate against them too
2 votes -
Ask the lesbian creator of this site to stop profiting from humans sexual preference. The site is getting people hurt and killled. All 4 $$
Stop being greedy
2 votes -
new filter to limit the distance results
Please set a new free filter to limit the distance in which results appears to a customizable distance in Kilometers.
Thanks
8 votes
- Don't see your idea?