Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16869 results found
-
KISS - Keep It Simple, Stupid...
Keep It Simple, Stupid...
For some reason, the people who run Grindr want to make their users angry. Every update, they fix one problem, but create five more. You (somehow) still have the most users; this app should be great! Instead, it's a bonfire of problems...
- The grid...
- Show me the people in order of distance. That's it! The latest update is now inserting people miles away into the top two/three rows. If they don't have distance on, you've no idea they're miles away.
- Show people who have boosted in a different colour, or something. Again, I'm not interested in…
3 votes -
Country option
We need a way to select our country and then a step further of I’m willing to travel or not. Half of the guys showing on my grid are Canadian as we live close to Niagara Falls NY. Super frustrating finding a hot guy to only find out that he’s across the border 😪
4 votes -
A little less adds
I'm having to watch an add almost every time after I messages some one and back out the chat. Watch one when I view someone's profile. Sometimes i have to watch one when i first open the app. Its getting ridiculous. And maybe get better ones. Ones that pertain to grindr or similar too. Maybe even just give the option to pay for no adds and nothing else. Cause at this point I would.
12 votes -
It doesn't deliver the contacts it used to without wading through a bunch of slop (ads and profiles).
I realize that development is expected and ads bring money, but I would suggest that the app take a look back to early times, when it was simple. Now that the users have transformed and adjusted to Grindr norms and learned their tricks and fakes around things, go back to your roots and say "what made us great?". The companies that become over-developed, chase trends or sell out to too many income streams become irrelevant faster. The basics and keeping it somewhat raw can extend a brand's longevity beyond the competition. I was a paying member from nearly day one,…
2 votes -
Too many Tgirls and chasers
Tgirls and their chasers need their own filter. It would be a better experience for everyone if ~30% of my grid was not Tgirls and their chasers. I'm gay and I use this gay hookup app to find men, not women or "straight" men who are only interested in those women.
2 votes -
Consolidate HIV status
The HIV status has the various expected options in a spin wheel where you can only select one option. The health practices component allows you to select multiple options from condoms, DoxyPEP, negative on PrEP, HIV undetectable, and prefer to discuss as options. I think that HIV undetectable is a duplicate from the Status component, and easy to select in error because of how the component is Ux’d. Led me to have conflicting information: Negative, on PrEP, I’m on PrEP, I’m on DoxyPep, and I’m HIV undetectable.
2 votes -
Eejes
Jekehhdsvsk
1 vote -
Grindr constantly Trying to upsell memberships when currently I am constantly spammed and without user verification this app does
I’m paying for basically nothing. I still get ads spam constantly without having user verification. It has turned into a cesspool of catfishing , spamming & other users allowed to undermine the apps credibility because there’s no validation of who they are. Maybe you should start verifying people and would actually become a useful app again.
3 votes -
Being able to filter profiles with notes
That would show a subset of favorites of course because only favorites can have notes. But absolutely necessary when many favorites.
1 vote -
Flipfuck tag
Being vers is hard enough, and finding people who are fully vers and not leaning one way or the other, a pain in the neck. This would be SO EASILY SOLVED through a flip-fuck tag... If it existed it would be the only tag I use. And explaining takes an ungodly amount of characters in the profile. In Spanish it's "Vuelta y Vuelta". I don't know in other languages. But it would make my grindr experience so much easier.
1 vote -
What does it mean when someone rubs one finger under their nose all the time at you
My husband is constantly rubbing The finger beside his thumb under his nose or the same finger he may pinch one of his nostrils at me. If I ask him what's happening to us or our marriage he will do the finger nose swipe at me and never say a word about what I'm asking him as if he is answering me bye swiping his nose. It's driving me insane please help me ...
1 vote -
PAY FOR EVERYTHING? Really?
UNLIMITED LEVEL IS EXCESIVE
3 votes -
show last online time in Favourites
Show last online time in Favourites please.
In the pass, we can see their last online at grid view. NOW favourites are moved, I need to click one by one to see their last onlIne time. Very stupid!8 votes -
Favourite section
The favorite section is mashed with browser now. Only when it was a different section, you had the option to see when people were last active and at what distance without entering their profile, which is a big deal when there is a "viewed me" section !! PUT IT BACK WHERE IT WAS PLEASE
11 votes -
Get Rid Of Stupid/Features Buttons, Ads & High Pricing
Grindr has just gone to Abusive for me to use for the following reasons -
● Way Over Priced For Most Of Our Community
These are broken or unnecessary added features-
● Why are profiles 1mile next to 58miles away ?
● Unnecessary/Useless features - On Bttm Menus
• Interest Button & New Right Now Button
● Limiting number profiles one can view on free vers
● Why Don't Filters don't work to filter unwanted
things (If I don't prefer something Why does app
continue to show profiles for it)
● Advertising is to intrusive & takes up WAY TO …7 votes -
Where do you prefer to buy knives?
I prefer buying knives from specialized knife stores online because they offer expert advice, detailed product descriptions, and higher quality options. MyGoodKnife Knife Shop , mygoodknife.com , is a prime example, providing a great balance of quality, price, and excellent service. Their focus on knives means I get authentic, durable products with responsive customer support. For daily cooking, this specialization helps me find reliable, sharp knives that last and perform well, making it my top choice.
1 vote -
Cut
The option to filter for Cut or Uncut and to list cut or uncut on your profile.
1 vote -
Filters Education, Uniform- also searching
Hallo,
You could add an option for Xtra users to filter people by education and occupation, as many people like that.
Also by uniform as a fetish.
This would mean that everyone would have to include their education and occupation in their profile.
Searching People’s via Education, Uniform. (As Muscle Filter)Thank you
3 votes -
The proliferation of Bots / Ads / fake profiles / catfish
Stop the ads and fake profiles!!!! For the cost of the Subscription, these are unacceptable. It's like Adam for Adam and the reason I left that platform
4 votes -
Search tool for bios or profile descriptions
There should be a tool that allows you to search for key words (or anything you type) and then filter in only profiles that have whatever you typed in, in their bio.
For example, I usually am hunting for profiles that have stuff similar to "Down for anything," or "Open to Whatever." But it's hard to find those people, especially with all the extra profiles, or when they think it's a great idea to add absolutely nothing else to their profile stats. So having a search tool where i can simply type "Anything" or "whatever" and only have profiles with…
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?