Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16868 results found
-
Add a ‘Nearby Events’ Feature to Connect Users in Real Life
I’d love to see a feature on Grindr that allows users to discover LGBTQ+ friendly events, meetups, or social gatherings happening nearby. This feature could show events based on location and user interests, making it easier to connect with the community safely and meaningfully. Users could RSVP, see who else is attending, or get event recommendations. It would turn Grindr into not just a dating app, but also a hub for real-life social connections.
Benefits:
Helps users expand their social circle beyond online chat.
Encourages safe, LGBTQ+ friendly community engagement.
Increases user engagement and makes the app more than just…
1 vote -
ID Verification
I think there should be verification using ID and a selfie to verify that the person is legit. Will stop spam accounts and underage users from joining the app.
8 votes -
Online casino
Hey! Can someone recommend me any good online casino?
1 vote -
Get rid of the hide feature!! Its stupid!!
Not being able to block people is ridiculous. I would like to be able to block people.
10 votes -
2 votes
-
Stop relying on AI to do everything..
just because i look young ive been banned while paying for a subscription.
Why do i have to go through the process of uploading an image of myself holding up numbers I've written down.
Why cant i just send you my ID?
I think its a bit of a jump from no verification to real time pictures being sent via email because I happen to look young for my age (im 33) . Make it easier !!! The ads were bad enough this spells the end of using grindr forever more for me.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
No block option.
Bring back Block option & remove the nonsense of a " Hide Profile " option.
14 votes -
Reliable Cleaning Help in Leslieville – Any Local Recommendations?
I'm looking for some reliable cleaning help in Leslieville, Canada. Has anyone had a good experience with a cleaning company that’s punctual and gets the job done right?
1 vote -
0 votes
-
Ethnicity
Argument: Why Choosing Your Ethnicity on Grindr Is Not Racism
When users on Grindr or similar dating apps indicate their preferences regarding ethnicity, it's important to differentiate between personal preferences and racism. Here are several reasons why such preferences, when exercised respectfully and with awareness, do not necessarily equate to racism:
Personal Preference Is a Natural Part of Attraction
People are naturally attracted to others based on a variety of factors, including physical appearance, personality, cultural background, and, yes, ethnicity. Ethnicity can shape a person’s identity, including cultural practices, language, and even physical features, which may influence what an individual…
29 votes -
Ik koop twew keer zo een abbonement via mijn pagina een superboot en hefmt erkt niet
W X superboost aangescherpt en grist zecht er is iets gegaan probeer het opnieuw maar die werkte ook niet dus ik wikkel graag mijn geeld terug mvg s rotensen
1 vote -
Add FROTTAGE to your tag list
Add FROTTAGE
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Mayores de 18 años
Mayor 18 años lindo bonitas
1 vote -
No face no chat
Too many users hide their faces, which makes the app feel anonymous and unsafe.
This anonymity inevitably undermines trust, accountability, and meaningful interaction, ultimately harming Grindr’s interests.
Requiring a clear face photo would improve safety and overall user experience.
Platform design should balance privacy with accountability, and making face photos mandatory would be a reasonable and responsible approach for Grindr.1 vote -
I would like to be able to block from the Home Screen by long press hold. Currently, when a user long press and hold we get three options
I would like to be able to block from the Home Screen by long press hold. Currently, when a user long press and hold we get three options I am blocking is not one of them. There is so much spam on the app that blocking should be able to be Dunn from the home screen without having to adventure into the users profile.
6 votes -
Adding filter for visitors/non visitors...
hanks for the airplane tag that allows you to identify passing visitors...
but...
It would be great to be able to filter to see only them, or especially in my case, not to see them...
I live in a tourist area and I sometimes like to look for locals to consider a regular relationship and not a one-time thing...3 votes -
Xtra don't want pop ups or fuckin ads in messages that return after you deleted them
Pop ups and ads in my inbox that come back like a disease after you delete them
Fuckin going to sniffies. I've been with you since 2009. You always change or fuck something up.5 votes -
Favorite Filter SUCKS
Change this back!!!!
14 votes
- Don't see your idea?