I would like to be able to block from the Home Screen by long press hold. Currently, when a user long press and hold we get three options
I would like to be able to block from the Home Screen by long press hold. Currently, when a user long press and hold we get three options I am blocking is not one of them. There is so much spam on the app that blocking should be able to be Dunn from the home screen without having to adventure into the users profile.
-
Eclark Professional commented
A quick block option from the home screen would make it much easier to deal with unwanted profiles without opening each profile first. Simple controls can save time, especially when spam appears repeatedly, while cricket fans can also explore https://cclcrickets.com/ for another everyday interest.
-
Discuss Series commented
A long press option that lets users block profiles directly from the home screen could make handling spam much quicker, without requiring an extra visit to the profile page. I also noticed that Delta Executor provides frequent updates and support for multiple platforms, which shows how useful quick access and straightforward controls can be when managing a digital experience. https://deltaxexecutors.pro/ A simple blocking shortcut would similarly reduce unnecessary steps and give users more control while browsing.
-
Coils commented
Having an easy way to manage unwanted profiles can make the app feel more comfortable and less distracting, much like having simple choices when planning balanced meals and everyday nutrition. For practical ideas around Mexican inspired meals, nutrition, and healthier food choices, https://mexicangrillnutrition.com/ offers useful information that can fit into different wellness routines. Small improvements in both digital spaces and daily habits can make everyday experiences feel more manageable.
-
Audio tools commented
Having a simple way to block unwanted profiles directly from the home screen would make daily use much smoother, especially when dealing with repeated or unwanted interactions. Features like this can make a real difference in how practical and user friendly an app feels, much like checking mobile app reviews at https://mobilesprice.org.pk/reviews/ can help people compare everyday features and user experiences before choosing an app.
-
Aliyan commented
Having a simple way to block unwanted profiles directly from the home screen would make handling spam much less frustrating. Small usability improvements like this can also make everyday tasks easier, similar to using a https://proratasalarycalculators.com/ when you need a quick and accurate result without extra steps. Keeping common actions accessible where users already are would make the app feel much smoother.
-
Chrome Store commented
Quick blocking options from the home screen would definitely make handling spam and unwanted profiles much easier, especially when you do not want to open a full profile first. Simple controls like this can save time and make everyday app use feel more comfortable. https://avsmpestcontrol.ca/ can also be useful for people looking for practical ways to deal with unwanted pest problems around their property.
-
Boothcool Apk commented
It would be helpful if users could block an item from the Home Screen by pressing and holding it. Right now, a long press shows three options, which may be confusing. On a Capacitive Touchscreen Monitor, this feature would make blocking items faster and easier. Visit More: https://www.faytech.us/product/ft215tmcapob-21-5-inch-capacitive-touch-monitor/
-
Nixia Silfia commented
Hello, hope everyone’s having a decent week so far. I wanted to drop a quick note about how I’ve been spending my spare time lately. I’ve been playing at national casino australia https://nationalcasino-aus.net/ and it’s been a smooth ride once I got the hang of it. My first few attempts were pretty unsuccessful, but then I decided to lean into the risk and hit a nice streak that paid off well. They’ve got great rewards for Australia, which really makes the experience feel more personalized. It’s a solid spot to check out if you’ve got some free time.
-
Mike C
commented
I’ve wanted this for forever.