Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16920 results found
-
Bets.io
Good afternoon. I am currently searching for a reliable and engaging website that offers a wide variety of online games, preferably with hig
1 vote -
Chandudhina@gmail.com
Hello Grindr Support, My account has been banned due to an automated decision for impersonation. I believe this is a mistake. I am using my own real identity and have not violated any guidelines. Please review my account and restore it. Thank you."
1 vote -
Connexion grindr
Connexion grindr mal
2 votes -
chat rooms
Chat Rooms like dates Room, Sex VidRoom Live, or one on one private Room or Hookup Room
2 votes -
Y kien noi bat
Tot
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Report OnlyFans
The profiles clogging the grid with offsite commercial advertisements for their OnlyFans accounts are annoying, a waste of paying members time and money, and against the Terms of Service. I want to use Grindr to "connect" and "engage" as in Grindr's mission statement -- not be spammed by a wannabe "content creator."
Add "Commercial advertisement" as one of the categories to quickly report. Ban repeat offenders.
40 votes -
Screenshot/save own photos
I took photos with in app camera but I can’t save it to my device because of the screenshot restrictions. Let me screenshot or save my own photos.
5 votes -
Is JustBit a Good Choice for Online Casino Bonuses?
I recently checked out https://justbit-nl.com and it seems like a solid option for players looking for rewarding bonuses. The casino offers a variety of registration and deposit promotions, which makes getting started more exciting and gives extra value for your initial play.
The platform is easy to navigate, with a clear layout that makes finding slots, table games, and live casino options straightforward. The game selection is diverse, catering to both casual players and those looking for more variety. Customer support appears helpful and responsive, which adds to the overall experience.
Overall, JustBit gives a neutral-to-positive impression. While not perfect,…
2 votes -
Is it possible to find a legally operating casino in India that still offers massive welcome bonuses?
Is it possible to find a legally operating casino in India that still offers massive welcome bonuses? Most regulated ones have terrible offers.
1 vote -
2 votes
-
Subject: Profile pictures not loading
Hello, I’m experiencing a technical issue where profile pictures are not loading and are only showing as grey placeholders. The issue appears to affect multiple profiles.
Could you please check if there is a technical problem with the service? Thank you.
1 vote -
Remove profile promoting OnlyFans
Recently I have experienced a large influx of profiles and messages that are promoting Onlyfans accounts. This is making it harder to use the app for its intended purpose, finding “meaningful connections” 😆
I also think that OF people are exploiting Grindr users, sometimes promising them S E X in exchange for subscribing, which is obviously not true. Sometimes they even put this on their profile.
Over the last year, I’ve seen onlyfans accounts on Grindr becoming very popular.
The way I think that they exploiting Grindr users is that they tap u, and ur like… “ooog hot guy just…
28 votes -
women
being able to filter out women.. there are more female identifying persons on my grindr grid then male... gay females make me not horny.. ability to filter out ir block be nice .. i will block or hide and they still are there just in different spot on my grid
40 votes -
Require confirmation to start right now.
I keep unintentionally starting a right now session! Please require a confirmation of sorts!
37 votes -
secure healthcare software
We are building a compliant digital health platform and need advice on security protocols. What key standards should we prioritize during early backend design?
1 vote -
Bring back the option to choose the age without having the 5-year approximation
They should bring back the age-based search option. I don't want people who are five years younger than me; I'm looking for people my own age. This is incredibly annoying.🫠
9 votes -
Charge for Sending Taps, Not Seeing Them
Taps are meant to be a quick and easy way to show interest. Instead of charging recipients to see them, it would make more sense to charge users who send them. This way, every tap reaches its destination, making the feature more useful while still supporting Grindr Premium.
3 votes -
Reoorting Only fans
Everyday I was getting tapped by people with a profile that started with TS and it had the same girls picture on it they just started changing up the picture on it but when I go to report it I would report the four of them cuz it always come in fours, Then I thought I would go and look in the explorer map area for profile switch if we want to contact one we would get one a day to look we used to get three but I kept coming across more the TS profiles and I reported four…
9 votes -
I am getting endless taps from accounts whose only purpose is to promote their OF (OnlyFans) account. This is not pro-Grindr-community!
If the only reason you’re on Grindr is to promote your OnlyFans account, you should be banned.
29 votes
- Don't see your idea?