Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16924 results found
-
If you had to buy a used car in Ireland tomorrow, what would you check first?
Buying a used car in Ireland can be exciting, but there are plenty of things that can turn a seemingly good deal into an expensive mistake. For someone viewing several cars tomorrow, knowing what deserves attention first can make the process much easier.
A sensible inspection would usually start with the car’s history and overall condition rather than focusing only on price. Some important areas include:
Vehicle history: Check previous ownership, mileage records, NCT history, and whether the car has been involved in an accident.
Mileage: Compare the displayed mileage with service records and available history to spot anything unusual.…1 vote -
Slope Rider: A Fast-Paced Snowboarding Adventure
Slope Rider is an exciting downhill racing game built around speed, reflexes, and precise movement. Players control a snowboarder racing down steep, snowy slopes while trying to avoid obstacles and stay on the course. The simple controls make the game easy to understand, but increasing speed and unpredictable terrain create a challenging experience that rewards quick reactions.
1 vote -
Continue showing ads and again showing every ek minute
Please remove ads showing me again and again continuously ads
3 votes -
Please open my account
Hello Grindr Support Team,
I am writing to respectfully request a review of my account ban. I believe this action may have been taken by mistake, and I would appreciate it if my account could be carefully reviewed by your moderation team.
I respect Grindr’s Community Guidelines and understand the importance of maintaining a safe and respectful platform for everyone. If any activity from my account was misunderstood or considered a violation, I am willing to cooperate and make sure it does not happen again.
I kindly ask you to reconsider the ban and restore my account if possible. I…3 votes -
Please open my account
Hello Grindr Support Team,
I am writing to respectfully request a review of my account ban. I believe this action may have been taken by mistake, and I would appreciate it if my account could be carefully reviewed by your moderation team.
I respect Grindr’s Community Guidelines and understand the importance of maintaining a safe and respectful platform for everyone. If any activity from my account was misunderstood or considered a violation, I am willing to cooperate and make sure it does not happen again.
I kindly ask you to reconsider the ban and restore my account if possible. I…2 votes -
Ya no la ocupo
Ya no me gusta
1 vote -
How can I prepare for a KA02 Assessment?
Preparing for a KA02 Assessment starts with understanding the applicable requirements and identifying the evidence needed to demonstrate your engineering knowledge. Begin by collecting relevant academic records, professional experience details, technical projects, and supporting documentation. Next, organise your information according to the assessment criteria and explain your individual engineering responsibilities clearly. Avoid vague statements and focus on specific examples that demonstrate your technical understanding. In addition, review your report for accuracy, structure, grammar, and consistency. Getting professional feedback before submission can help identify gaps and improve the overall quality and readability of your engineering assessment documentation.
Visit Now: https://www.writingahead.org/ka02-assessment1 vote -
Flooring Estimating Services for New Builds, Additions, and Remodels
Get professional flooring estimating services in Florida for residential, commercial, and industrial construction projects. Our estimating team prepares detailed quantity takeoffs and cost breakdowns for tile, vinyl, hardwood, laminate, carpet, epoxy, and concrete flooring systems to help contractors improve bidding accuracy, manage material ordering, and reduce unnecessary project expenses across Florida.
Visit Us: https://estimatingflorida.com/flooring-estimating-services-florida/
1 vote -
Professional Residential Plumbing Takeoff Services Near Me
MEP Estimate provides accurate, timely plumbing estimating services for contractors, builders, and developers who need clear numbers they can bid and build with confidence. We prepare detailed material and labor estimates from drawings and specifications, including complete plumbing takeoffs for piping, fittings, fixtures, valves, supports, insulation, and speciality items—organised for easy review and buyout. Whether you’re pricing new construction, tenant improvements, or renovations, our team focuses on scope accuracy, transparent assumptions, and fast turnaround to help you reduce risk, minimise change orders, and improve profitability.
Visit Us: https://mepestimate.us/plumbing-estimating-services/
1 vote -
How an Industrial Estimator Improves Cost Accuracy
Industrial estimating services by Paradise Estimating provide accurate and detailed cost analysis for industrial construction projects, including manufacturing facilities, warehouses, processing plants, and heavy industrial developments. Our experienced estimators deliver precise quantity takeoffs, labour calculations, and material pricing to help contractors and project owners prepare competitive bids and maintain budget control. With a commitment to accuracy and timely delivery, Paradise Estimating supports successful project planning from concept to completion.
Visit Us: https://paradiseestimating.com/industrial-estimating-services/
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Best Digital Marketing Agency in San Antonio: Helping Businesses Grow Online
Best Digital Marketing Agency in San Antonio for Business Growth
San Antonio's business landscape continues to evolve as more companies compete for customers online. Whether you're a local startup, established company, or growing eCommerce brand, having a strong digital marketing strategy is essential for building visibility and generating consistent leads.
https://vyncedigital.com/us/san-antonio
Vynce Digital helps businesses strengthen their online presence through customized, results-focused digital marketing solutions. From search engine optimization and paid advertising to social media marketing and conversion optimization, our approach is designed around measurable business objectives.
1 vote -
wsa w
codatis.com
1 vote -
Nour EDDINE
Ads
1 vote -
Showing profiles nearby that are 40+ miles away
Randomly, peppered throughout my "nearby" feed are profiles that are, in fact, NOT nearby....by any stretch. There are regularly profiles that are 40+ miles away, right next to profiles that are 3 miles away, 10 miles away, some that are less than 1 mile away.
69 votes -
For You forces you to pay extra to message people who fit the profile you interact with
For You effectively profiles ‘your type,’ removes them from your grid, and forces you to upgrade to Unlimited in order to message them.
The feature doesn’t respect distance: even if they’re right next to you, with Xtra, you can’t message them if they appear in your For You.
This is beyond scummy and driving me to cancel my Xtra subscription.
3 votes -
Buying a used car from a private seller – how to verify their identity?
Hey guys, I'm looking for some quick advice regarding a private car sale. I found a used Honda Civic on Facebook Marketplace that looks like a great deal. The seller seems nice enough over messages, but he wants to meet up in a grocery store parking lot to finalize the deal and sign over the title. Since I’ll be handing over a substantial amount of cash, I want to make sure the name on the car's title actually matches the person I am handing the cash to. I have his full name and the city he claims to live in.…
1 vote -
Looking for a stable platform with a great sportsbook and instant deposits
Hey guys! I’m looking for a reliable platform that successfully combines a solid online casino with a comprehensive sportsbook. I’m mostly into football and tennis betting, but while waiting for matches to start, I love spinning some quick slots or playing a few rounds of blackjack. My current site requires separate balances for sports and casino, which is incredibly annoying and time-consuming to manage. I need a modern, all-in-one platform with a shared wallet, instant crypto deposits, and a smooth user interface. Any good, verified recommendations from personal experience?
1 vote -
BASTA!
Troppi Profili falsi, con finalità fraudolente!
1 vote -
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?