Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16922 results found
-
Edge Ads
I don’t care how many times it pops up; I can’t afford a second car payment. $350/month is stupid and so are the ads.
3 votes -
Mon compte est suspendu
Mon compte est suspendu je sais pas pourquoi d’ailleurs j’aimerais le connecter via à mon compte
8 votes -
Always the same problem
App didn't refresh up it keep telling me unable to refresh I don't know what's the problem it's been a while now
1 vote -
Finding a Reliable TV Streaming Experience
One challenge with TV streaming apps is finding a simple and reliable way to discover entertainment content without dealing with confusing navigation or an inconsistent viewing experience. Yaccine TV App 2026 https://theyacinetv.net/ offers a straightforward option for viewers looking for an easy TV entertainment experience.
1 vote -
DO BETTER! Stop Grindr enshittification.
Please stop the ongoing degradation of the app experience.
The platform is increasingly overrun with spam and bots, the ads have become far more intrusive, useful features continue to disappear (such as the ability to block users), and there are still no meaningful filters that allow users to find people they're actually interested in or hide profiles that clearly aren't a match. Instead of making discovery more relevant, users are left scrolling through countless irrelevant profiles - or no relevant profiles at all.
On top of that, Premium subscription prices have become disproportionately high considering the limited value they provide.…
3 votes -
Long press on profile to see info
Bring back Long press to see basic info and distance.
6 votes -
Remove Taps
Taps are annoying & useless may I request that Grindr gets rid of taps for good? Because users on the Grindr app hate taps & it takes up space for better features on the app. I remember in 2020 I seen a guy said in his bio that if you gave him a tap he’ll block you. Now users can’t see taps unless they pay for the extra feature or get Grindr unlimited. It was never like that users were able to see taps for free. Please Grindr I invite you to think about removing taps at this point it’s…
10 votes -
Where can I go to find the place for "my top songs?"
Cannot find it
2 votes -
Bring back Ethnicity filter
Bring back ethnicity filter Bring back ethnicity filter Bring back ethnicity filter do i sound like a broken record yet then Bring back ethnicity filter Bring back ethnicity filter i need to filter ethnicity on the grinder grid it's not racist Bring back ethnicity filter Bring back ethnicity filter i will post this every week tell we get ethnicity filter back
14 votes -
Do something about all the fake bot accounts!
So many fake bot accounts using the same 4 pictures. How many spam reports need to be received before something is done. Maybe some sort of verification needs to be put in place. Like getting a code texted to you or something when you make a new account. This is getting really ridiculous having half of my feed covered in bot accounts. I mean what do we pay for xtra or unlimited for if all we are seeing is more of the same bot accounts?
24 votes -
How much does it cost to open a corporate bank account in Dubai?
Opening a corporate bank account is an important step after establishing a business in Dubai. A business account allows you to receive customer payments, pay suppliers, manage expenses, process salaries, and handle local and international transactions.
One of the most common questions entrepreneurs ask is, corporate bank account opening cost Dubai
There is no single fixed amount. The cost depends on the bank, account type, company structure, minimum balance, transaction requirements, and additional services you choose.
What Is a Corporate Bank Account?
A corporate bank account is a business account opened in the legal name of a company.
It is…
2 votes -
Other people's profiles don't appear on my main "radar" and I can't see people near me.
I'm not seeing profiles of people near me, and I'd like to ask you to take a look at this and fix it, or tell me how to solve this problem if you can't.
3 votes -
Please open my account
Dear Grindr Support Team,
I hope you are doing well.
I am writing to follow up on my ban appeal. I have already submitted several appeals through the official form, but I have not received any response or update regarding my case.
I have been a Grindr user for many years, and I respectfully request that you review my account again. If I unintentionally violated any rule, I sincerely apologize, as it was never my intention.
I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me with an update on the status of my appeal or reconsider my account as…3 votes -
Bring BACK Ethnicity/Race Filter Tap !!!
ETHNICITY/RACE FILTER TAP
69 votes -
Bring the block button back
Get rid of the hide button and bring back the block button
141 votes -
Letting us filter by what other people have listed as "into"
Letting us filter who we see by what other's have listed as "into" as a larger man i understand im not everybodys first choice. It would be nice to filter it so we could see people who would be interested in us instead of haveing to surch through every profile
2 votes -
Mba colleges in delhi
The top MBA colleges in India, offering world-class education, diverse specializations, and excellent placement opportunities. With renowned institutions like IIM Delhi, FMS, and XLRI, students can expect a transformative academic experience. https://www.wctmgurgaon.com/mba
1 vote -
Aman
Aman
1 vote -
2 votes
-
Why the hell i 2026 cant we filter by boy / girl im not teting to look at titties im gay male
cant we filter by boy / girl im not teting to look at titties im gay male
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?