Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16922 results found
-
Sorry2
Please restore my account
0 votes -
Entra
Entrsme
2 votes -
This app is so horrible in all my experience with dating app this one terrible because it's repeating same problem all the time
This app is so horrible in all my experience with dating app this one terrible because it's repeating same problem all the time it's terrible app why can't refreshing?
2 votes -
Ideia de recurso para o app
Acho que seria interessante adicionar a opção de deixar um comentário nos perfis das pessoas — por exemplo, se eu tivesse um encontro com alguém, poderia publicar um comentário ou feedback no perfil dessa pessoa. Isso ajuda as pessoas a terem encontros mais seguros.
3 votes -
This app is being annoying now because all the time this app keep telling me unable to refresh I don't understand why ?
This app is being annoying now because all the time this app keep telling me unable to refresh I don't understand why ?
2 votes -
You guys took away the free trials
You should give atleast 1 24 hour free trial out to newcomers and those that are up for renewals
2 votes -
Remove myself from peoples favorited list
I’m being stalked online Grindr through people favoriting my profile it’s rediculous that I can’t see who is favoriting my profile. The amount of access that provides is unparalleled I should be able to block people from favoriting my profile
2 votes -
Add a built-in safety education section for new users
I've been thinking about how many people on Grindr - especially younger users - don't really know the basics of staying safe when meeting someone from an app. Right now there's barely any guidance inside the app itself. It would be great to have a short, interactive onboarding module that covers things like sharing your location with a friend, recognizing scam profiles, and consent basics. I saw how one education software development solution approached building in-app learning flows for a health platform and it honestly felt like something Grindr could adapt. Even a simple "safety tips" section that pops up…
2 votes -
What is GetMoviesBox Platform?
GetMoviesBox Platform is an entertainment-focused website concept designed to help users discover movies and TV shows in one convenient place. The platform can organize content by categories, genres, release dates, and popular titles, making browsing simple and user-friendly.
Link 👉 https://getmoviesbox.com/1 vote -
Hello Grindr Support, My ban appeal was recently reviewed and the decision was upheld. I understand that the decision was stated to be fina
Hello Grindr Support,
My ban appeal was recently reviewed and the decision was upheld. I understand that the decision was stated to be final.
However, I believe my account may have been incorrectly identified as violating the Community Guidelines. I would like to ask whether there is any additional process available to verify my identity or request a further review of my account.
I am willing to provide any information or verification required.
Thank you for your time and assistance.
2 votes -
Stop Aliexpress ads, they are so fucking annoying to close. Click bait
There are some ads that they are intentionally designed so that even when you try to close them, it still opens the app or the web. This ruins the app experience and reflects very poorly on it.
2 votes -
Same problem unable to refresh
Same problem unable to refresh
2 votes -
Consider accessing DeepL for translation capabilities since the built in tool is unreliable
Consider partnering with a professional app translator
2 votes -
merhaba
Casino Leon bonuslarını incelerken bazı kampanyaların ödeme yöntemine göre değişebildiğini gördüm. Ben genellikle kullandığım yöntemi değiştirmek istemediğim için bonusun hangi ödeme seçeneğiyle aktif edildiğini önceden kontrol ediyorum. Bu bilgiler kampanya açıklamasında açıkça belirtiliyor mu? Ayrıca ilk yatırım bonusuyla diğer promosyonların şartları birbirinden farklı olabiliyor mu?
1 vote -
What’s New in Jenny Mod 2026?
Jenny Mod 2026 is a community-created Minecraft modification that adds custom characters and interactive gameplay elements for players interested in exploring a different Minecraft experience. This guide covers version information, compatibility, features, and basic installation considerations. Before using the mod, players should check their Minecraft version and device requirements and download third-party files only from trusted sources. Jenny Mod 2026 can be an interesting option for users who enjoy customized Minecraft content and community-created modifications.
Link: https://jennymodsdownload.com/1 vote -
Reliable Banking Assistance in Dubai for Smooth Financial Operations
Dubai is a global financial hub, attracting businesses and entrepreneurs from around the world. Whether you are setting up a new company or managing an existing business, efficient banking services are critical for smooth financial operations. Navigating the local banking system, understanding regulatory requirements, and opening the right accounts can be challenging without proper guidance.
This is where reliable banking assistance in dubai becomes invaluable. Professional advisory services help businesses and individuals streamline their banking processes, open corporate and personal accounts, and manage finances efficiently. Firms like Takween Advisory specialize in providing expert support for banking needs in Dubai, making…
1 vote -
Can I able to refresh this app
Can I able to refresh this app
2 votes -
I didn't like it because everytime keep telling me unable to refresh
I would like to say if this keep going it going to destroy the image of this app and also to loose users because all the times unable to refresh it's bad for the reputation of this app
2 votes -
BRING BACK NO DISTANCE LIMIT TO ‘RIGHT NOW’
It’s so annoying to only be able to chat with people close by … the whole point of a hook up app is to be able to HOOK UP with anyone not just people that a certain short distance … that locked profile shit is so annoying
2 votes -
After a rainy day in Australia, I wanted to find a new way to spend my evening
I had to cancel my walk today because of the rain, so I stayed home in the evening and decided to look for something new to do. I came across lucky-elf-casino and wondered if I should first carefully review the platform’s terms and conditions and the features available to users in Australia?
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?