Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16921 results found
-
Fake trans women profiles and women
Fake trans women profiles are scams that use stolen/AI photos to catfish users. They waste time, trick people into meetings, and create real safety risks on a location-based app. And Cis straight women don’t belong on Grindr. The app was made for gay/bi/queer men. They clutter the grid and frustrate the main user base.
8 votes -
Bring hiv filters back
I noticed that the most recent update has removed hiv positive (undetectable) from the apps filters and that really disappoints me, as someone who was recently diagnosed I've struggled with finding anyone with the same diagnosis as I do not feel comfortable sharing my status or experience with someone who isn't also positive for HIV, most apps already demonize HIV+ people or extort them with high fees just to have a small chance of speaking to one another. The option to search for guys near me and my age facing the same problem that I could potentially connect with gave…
3 votes -
New App
Hii, I'm from Indonesia and this app is blocked by goverment now, so can you Like make a new app with different name, because I've seen some dating apps doing the same thing with their app. please 🙏, i like all the people in this app
3 votes -
Hard Geofencing
Be able to set a hard geofencing so although you are new another countries border, you’ll only see guys from your county.
3 votes -
Why having adds if I pay 99 annual
Why should customers have to see advertisements when they are already paying $99 a year for a subscription? The price started much lower and has continued to increase over time, and now, despite paying for the service, there are additional restrictions on profiles and ads appearing when opening messages and even in the middle of searches.
As a long-time customer who has supported the service from the beginning, I find this very disappointing and unfair. Paying customers should receive a premium experience without being constantly exposed to advertisements or increasing restrictions.
For my part, I have decided not to renew…
2 votes -
Gender filter
Create a Gender filter. This app was once designed for cisgender gay men but now allows all gender roles. I’m not against one expressing their gender identity, but as a cis gay man, I want cis gay men, no cis female or trans.
3 votes -
1 vote
-
Albums - allow more videos per album
The album feature needs to be heavily edited.
For paid customers. I will suggest 3 videos to be allowed in one album. With added built in video editing features like crop/rotate/preset filters. Maintain No screenshot policy (good one btw) . Maintain the temporary album share option. Add download video option for the owner to reclaim videos . I had some videos uploaded in the album. My cell phone got destroyed and now the only copy of the video is in grinder albums and i cant reclaim or download it. Allow a Blurr face only tool ( use ur AI capital…
3 votes -
Ed meds
I’m paying a lot of money for this app. I’m paying for ad free. I don’t want to see ads for Madonna or erectile dysfunction or weight loss meds. And I think it’s really shifty that they put the clickable link to these ads right next to other buttons so you accidentally clicked them all the time.
5 votes -
Get rid of the grunt sound when tapping
This is just foolish, and until you allow users to report violators who immediately block, this foolish addition deserves no time. Ridiculous.
322 votes -
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
Aplicación lenta
Realmente estoy a nada de borrar definitivamente esta plataforma, me niego normalmente a cargar las nuevas actualizaciones ya que crean más congestión que ayuda. Justamente ha sucedido esto, di actualizar por error y la magia ya está hecha, interfaz lenta, perfiles que no cargan, fotos que no se abren, listado principal que te dice tus filtros no de búsqueda no encuentran nada ( no hay filtros activos), la app se bloquea y se cierra... estás en un perfil y cuando vas hacía... vuelve a cargar todo el listado desde el comienzo.... Vamos una joyita. Eso sí, a la hora de…
2 votes -
Restore Unlimited Explore Messaging
I purchased Grindr Xtra mainly for the unlimited Explore messaging feature. Recently, this feature was restricted to only 5 people. This is a key feature I use and expect as part of my subscription. I kindly insist that the unlimited Explore messaging feature be restored.
34 votes -
Give back the ability to filter favourites by notes
Filtering favourites by notes was really useful for finding the people you talk to commonly
106 votes -
Escorts, only fans, fake accounts and bots need to go
I’ve been paying monthly to
Go incognito from all the broke escorts, the only fans whores, the fake accounts and the bots. I’ll see fifteen photos of someone similar within 20 miles. Grindr doesn’t care about the community it’s more about the money. I have to go incognito 96% of the day so someone doesn’t creep. I will be canceling my membership and not coming back. It’s a waste of money and everyone on here is broke looking for places to stay or asking for gen. This company is shit and clearly won’t do better.2 votes -
Marketing Services: The Engine Behind Sustainable Business Growth
In today’s highly competitive digital environment, businesses need more than a great product to succeed. Whether a company is promoting a new service, building brand recognition, or working with an ad network for publishers to expand its reach, strategic marketing services play a crucial role in achieving long-term growth. Effective marketing helps organizations connect with the right audience, communicate their value, and stay ahead in an increasingly crowded marketplace.
Marketing services encompass a broad range of activities designed to attract, engage, and retain customers. These services often include market research, branding, content creation, search engine optimization, social media management, email…
1 vote -
Shared Location
It would be cool where with just like an album, you can see who you’ve shared your location with in the past and revoke it from one interface. You could just click on people from a list to unsend locations that way rather than having to go into each chat and unsending one by one. Useful in case you send a home or other location that would be sensitive and you can’t recall who you sent it to.
2 votes -
Improve the search and profile discovery experience.
It would be helpful to have better search and profile discovery options, making it easier for users to find relevant profiles and navigate the app.
2 votes -
show my profile to specific role
You can choose what role sees your profile and hide it to the not choosen role
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?