Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16922 results found
-
Sir mera account lock ho gya plz ise unlock kre....age s is app k savi ruls ko follow krunga
सर मेरा अकाउंट लॉक हो गया है कृपया इसे ओपेन करे आगे से मैं इस ऐप के सभी नियमों का ध्यान रखूंगा। Plz इसे ओपेन करे।🙏
2 votes -
Débloquer mon compte
Débloquer mon compte
7 votes -
Resume Global Explore
The old Global Explore feature let me view people from specific regions. Now I only get a handful of random profiles. I can no longer find my preferred type of people. I don’t want just nearby users, I want global exploration too.
For example, if you planned to visit a country like Lisbon, you could see people from there under the 🌍 tab before. But that doesn’t work anymore. Please bring back the old version feature3 votes -
Professional Moving Services
Finding a dependable moving company can make a major difference during an already stressful process. Whether you are relocating from a small apartment, moving an office to a new location, or transporting equipment across state lines, working with experienced movers helps everything run more smoothly. Better Call Moving near me provides moving services handling residential, commercial, local, and long-distance relocations for a wide range of clients.
The company manages different types of moves, including home relocations, office transfers, warehouse transportation, and even international shipping. Their team also assists with packing, loading, transportation, unloading, and setup, allowing customers to avoid dealing…
2 votes -
Move the Right Now Button
Please move the button that launched “Right Now”. I have hit that so many times on accident when im not really looking. Yes, you can turn it off, but the timer keeps going and it wastes 1 of your 3 weekly chances to use it when you actually want to.
Also just disappointing it was restricted to mostly paid members use.
42 votes -
Comment puis-je récupérer mon compte Grindre
Mon compte grinder ne s'ouvre pas. Comment puis-je le rouvrir ?
7 votes -
Mon compte banni
Bonjour,
Je viens de constater que mon compte a été banni (Erreur 28).
Je respecte les règles et les conditions d’utilisation de Grindr et je pense que ce bannissement a pu être appliqué par erreur.
Je n’ai jamais eu l’intention de violer les directives de la communauté.
Je vous serais reconnaissant de bien vouloir réexaminer mon compte et me donner une seconde chance si possible.
Je m’engage à respecter strictement toutes les règles à l’avenir.
Merci d’avance pour votre temps et votre compréhension.
Cordialement.6 votes -
Button to top of Inbox
When scrolled far down in messages instead of having to scroll all the way back up, should just be able to click the "Inbox" icon to automatically take back to the top similar to when scrolling through the "Browse" page. Or include a new pop up button with an arrow to take back to top.
3 votes -
Barrio Alto?
The LGBT center in Lisbon (the capital of Portugal) shows in Explore as “Barrio Alto”. There is a spelling mistake, the correct name of this location is “Bairro Alto” (Barrio is not a Portuguese word). A simple Google maps search will confirm this. Thanks.
1 vote -
Friend
Friend
1 vote -
sorting messages by distance has a maximum of "50" ? On both metrics??
I travel alot... like to keep messages to what is around me currently.
I typically used KM but the maximum distance you can choose is "50".... regardless of if it's 50 miles or 50 kilometers.
this makes no sense because 50 KM is was less of a radius than 50 KM.
Please fix!
While you're at it, Please add 75 and 100 miles and the equivalent KM (up to 200) because this is still pretty travel able if someone is really looking to hook up.
3 votes -
Abnormally large amount of advertising messages and their aggressiveness.
Abnormally large amount of advertising messages and their aggressiveness. The Grindr application cannot be used normally because of this. You can avoid this by paying a membership fee, but the prices are too high. It has to stop.
72 votes -
Please get rid of the AI
I understand the desire for AI functionality. I’m not even telling you to delete it altogether. However, the feature feeds off my private information that I would like to be kept in between me and users I message. Yet it’s going to use my data to sell whatever back to me. I don’t want it and I opted out clearly. However every single time I open the app it gives me the choice to accept or decline. Probably 30 times by now. I’m tired of having to decline every time when I know if I accept, it’ll never pop up…
63 votes -
Bots/fakes
App is essentially useless because 90% of messages are from bots/fakes. The only remedy would be authenticating new users at set up. Till then I’m canceling my paid subscription and deleting my account.
31 votes -
Get rid of the Woodwork ads
When did Grindr become a shitty pharmacy? Get rid of these stupid, constant Woodwork ads, no one wants your sketchy pills.
3 votes -
Better safety and privacy for verified users.
Please add optional verified profile badge (photo/ID verification) so real users can show authenticity, while keeping unverified/blank profiles allowed.
7 votes -
Bring back the favorites tab
Please bring back the favorites tab at the bottom of the screen. The new format sucks. I can’t search for notes that I had put on my favorites anymore
96 votes -
The list of how many people we can see is ridiculous
Only being able to see 18 people is kind of ridiculous. We should be able to see more people than what you are allowing. 🤦🏻♂️
3 votes -
The age gap is 5 year in age filte like 18 to 23 we can't minimize that like between 18 to 19 or 20 or only 18 like we can do previously
The age gap is 5 year in age filter like 18 to 23 we can't minimize like between 18 to or 19 or 20 only 18 like we can do previously
5 votes -
only fans and trans prostitutes
90% of the pokes I get are either trans prostitutes or only fans content creators begging and scrounging for people to pay to look at their junk. They are poking, but not viewing my profile. I automatically report all profiles as spam that poke without viewing. Grindr must have a way to quickly isolate all profiles that poke without viewing and block their IP address permanently.
36 votes
- Don't see your idea?