Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Circles

Can you bring the circles feature back as I think it’s a great way to meet new people from around the world and talk to different people at the same time but put a age gap on so you can do your age to what ever age you prefer like on explore

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No trans en Grindr

Grindr es una aplicación de contactos gay, chico - Chico . Las personas trans deben buscarse otro tipo de aplicación.
    Vota para que grindr siga siendo una aplicación de contactos gay chico chico como ha sido siempre.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have a bi tribe/category

Having a bi tribe/category would be nice. It would be nice to be able to specificy that I'm bi and be able to search for other bi guys as well.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Find members with in a certain distance from you

Have a bar to narrow down the radius of the members your looking for exp find a top with in 30 miles of zip code

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Help eliminate spam profiles

I have had numerous spam profiles contact me with external web links. The majority of them use photos that have already been used for other spam profiles, each showing different distances away.
    Being that there is now facial recognition software being utilised in social media etc, could you implement this software or something like it to automatically flag duplicate images being used? Especially the duplicates of already reported profiles. These image matches could then be flagged automatically and accounts deactivated.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  XTRA/Unlimited  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Remember Me Or One Touch login

We should be able to click a “remember me” box so we don’t have to always enter our entire email and password (which gets tiring) every single time. In that case all users should hold full responsibility for the security of their accounts as they should be already by properly securing their devices. Implement Face/Touch ID for Apple devices, following in suit with Chase, Verizon Wireless, and many other applications and businesses.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Language

I read in the news that Ethnicity will be removed, in that case please can we have a "languages spoken" added? I only use grindr to connect with people who speak languages I do. Thanks.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Distance calibration

Allow more control to calibrate distance. Many times profiles will show up in the “nearby” grid that are hundreds or thousands of miles from your location. Also, the map feature that apparently shows you who’s close to your location is even less accurate than the nearby grid.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fake/Bot Remover

A integrated program to be added along side the apps messaging interface. Programmed to recognize specific typed words in messages to remove advertising bots. Prevent fake profiles, and provide better connectivity to user on user interaction. The program is already developed and easily integrated into any program. I've collected several pics/SS of messages received from ad bots, fake profiles, and scammers. With those I created a document file containing the most used words in their sequences used by these profiles. It's not going to recognize anyone that is real. And it also has an IP tracer and MAC tracer.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. out of country blocking

It would be nice to have the ability to Block out of country/ Long distance taps and messages

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow users to state "Drug-Free" in their profiles

I'm 11 years sober and drug free. In looking to protect my sobriety, I seek to avoid meeting guys on Grindr who use drugs, nor do I want to be around them.

My profile used to say "drug free" but Grindr has since blocked the word "drug" from profile text.

AS IF anyone is saying "let's get together and use drugs!" in their profile!!!

Grindr:

Immediately remove the word "drug" from your filters

ADDITIONALLY: Create some way that we can clearly indicate "drug free" in our profiles that is UNMISSABLE and unmistakable.

Let's not pretend you really care all that…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Tranny filter

Something has got to be done- I pay a lot of money for this app, and let me tell you- it’s a full time job blocking these trannies. I don’t want anything that resembles a woman- they are flooding the system and taking up precious real estate!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. See offline guys

Have a separate filter for guys offline (limited to last 7 days). Seeing guys from just the past hour is too confining.

2,016 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Enable notifications for when a favorite comes online

Get notifications when select favorites are online so you have the opportunity to chat and meet up.

2,287 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Difficult to find my "type"  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Incognito for individual profiles

Incognito options for individual profiles of the account holders choice. Also the ability to appear offline for specific users set by parameters such as age etc.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Verified User Filter /block unverified users

Add user verification for paying members. As part of this, paying users May block Communications with all non verified users

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Select Incognito

There should be an option for one to be able to cloak or selectively be incognito/invisible to certain people, an unlimited member chooses specifically

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fix Huawei privacy mode

If grindr running in Huawei privacy mode (privacy profile) will not connect to server. Thought it was phone so reinstalled and clalso can't sign in if installed in privacy mode profile. Error occurs 'unable to sign in to Google Play Services....'

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. See people in my country

This could be a filter. And update requiring using to specify their country and the. We can filter based on our country. Living on a border sucks. This app is useless for border cities especially right now during a pendemic when the borders are closed. You can see local people because the population on the otherwise is much lager. Please resolve this.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bring back the BOOST pay feature

Bring back your pay BOOST feature, I work as an Uber driver so I drive all over Southern California and I enjoyed getting priority exposure for my profile with that extra pay feature which seems to have mysteriously disappeared from the bottom of the SETTINGS page.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base