Skip to content

Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

397 results found

1. Distance Controls

Allow a user to be able to set distance parameter for whom they are seeing. Meaning that I only want to see users who are within a set distance from me. And likewise for users who see me so we don’t waste our time viewing people outside of our desired location radius.

2,520 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

172 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Dating

Please create a section geared for dating. I want a life partner and Grindr is the most popular and best LGBTQ+ app imo. Please have a free ad supported level among your paid levels. Also, Grindr’s costs are excessive. At minimum please make the dating section more cost effective than xtra/unlimited for the consumer. Maybe offer bundles for the guys that want to have their cake and cum on it too. I’m sincerely asking for help. Thank you for listening.

Side note. The glitching is excessive. Y’all need an update stat!!

714 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow Users to add More Profile Pictures

It would be really great to have the ability to put more than 5 profile pics.
    Please make that option possible

495 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Swipe to go back

Seems in the latest update (iOS 8.14.0) you’ve removed the ability to swipe right to go back, it just goes to the next profile. I don’t swipe thru all profiles. I tap on one I like, read the profile and message them or not and then I swipe right to go back to the profile thumbnails, that’s what should happen. Now you have to tap on the X at the top left of a profile to close it and go back to everyone’s profile. That is not intuitive and makes it harder to use. Also, changing the ‘Fresh’ tab to…

70 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Block

The block function is broken currently having to block the same users every time I open the app it's become unusable and will have to delete soon as too many creepy people I can't block.

Please fix the block function it's a safety feature not a paid feature and it's illegal to not allow unlimited blocks on all accounts.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Let me swipe backwards from the left side of my screen again instead of tapping the X. Please!

Add phone based gestures back into the app for ease of use, also get rid of the yellow banner that slides down after you send a message from the profile screen. Gets in the way

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Remove the Say Something... widget

The new addition of the Say Something ... widget on a profile leads to a terrible user experience. The app is already barely performant on a non flagship phone. With the addition of this feature once you open a profile it immediately opens the keyboard lagging the application. The keyboard takes up the majority of the screen and you can't view the profile without closing the keyboard. There was already a button for chatting. This feature does nothing but cause the user extra work and gets in the way. Did anyone even try using the app before publishing this feature?

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Grid repositions back at top after viewing profile

When scrolling through the grid and viewing a profile, after you go back it should position you where you were, but since the last update it goes back to the top of the grid

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Blocked profiles keep coming back

I block a profile. It comes back to my grid immediately. WTF.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Block feature thst actually works, sick of blocking the same person every hour

Block feature that actually works, sick of blocking the same person every few hours

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Exiting profile view

In the recent update, the ability to swipe right from a profile to go back to the main grid has been removed. This seems to also coincide with changing the old top left back arrow with an exit cross instead. It’s not as intuitive or easy to have to reach across your screen to move out of a profile, especially on a larger phone. Please bring back the old way to do this as it feels like a backwards step in usability

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Blocks don’t work

Now you can’t even click on the first “viewed me” profile to block the creeps looking at your profile. That’s the first issue for blocks.

Secondly, everytime I click back into the app, the people that I’ve blocked before reappear.

This needs to be fixed immediately. It won’t allow for a comfortable experience if my creepy neighbors just reappear everytime.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Keep block permanent stop showing

When I block a profile on my grindr, I am literally just not interested and they are not my type.. Please stop showing people I have blocked on my 'viewed me' list.. When I block someone I want it permanent

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. allow user to view more profiles.

now a days grindr becomeing very famous for dating and making community friends. if u need more users then increase and allow user to view more profiles so that it will help as advertisement for u.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. "Viewed me" function

Is the viewed me function no longer available for view anymore for the free version?
    I used to be able to click on the most recent profile that has viewed me, but now it seems no longer available.

Thanks.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. No puedo abrir los enlaces de Twitter

Cuándo algún perfil tiene vinculada su cuenta Twitter no la puedo abrir.

81 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Restore full access to taps

Time limiting taps and putting it behind an already extortionate paywall is a joke. Using Grindr is a near-useless miserable experience now for non-paying users.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fix Block Feature!

The Block Feature not working has become a safety issue that Grindr is ignoring. I will never again pay to use this app for this reason! There is simply no excuse for this. Having to block the same people 10x a day is ludicrous and proves that Grindr doesn't really care about user safety or security as this has been an open issue FOREVER!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Delete Stale email

All the emails slow down the application. In order to sort through so much emails quickly there should be a stale mail button to delete mail as of 7 days old 14 days old or 30 days old

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Social Media Filter

Include a filter to display profiles who have their social media connected. It would be better if we could filter by specific type, so if you're looking for Twitter and Insta, you don't see the profiles with only Spotify connected.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base