Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Restore the distance while scrollinh

As your scrolling down the distance showed up so you could see how far the person was from you before clicking their pic

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop showing profiles of members not in my area

When I select an area in my city, I keep receiving profiles of members who are hundreds to thousands of miles away. Stop it. Want Only profiles of members in my area

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. No landscape mode

Why don’t you have landscape mode for you app? Scruff does. I’m disabled and use my iPad in landscape and I can’t use it in portrait mode without help. I don’t like that I want privacy. It’s hard enough being disabled and gay without you making it difficult. Where’s my equally?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Refresh with Mask

We use to be able to hit the mask at the bottom for a refresh of our home screen. It doesn’t work with this iteration.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sync chats and notes across devices

It's one account. It should work seamlessly.

997 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

95 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Scroll back to the top when you tap icons on the bottom

When you double tap the grindr icon on the bottom, you should be able to scroll back to the top. This used to be the case but was changed with the latest update. It’s very inconvenient.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Shut off vibration for who looked at you

Since the last update, a new feature was added that makes the phone vibrate every time someone new looks at your profile. There needs to be an option to shut that off. This feature prompts me to check outside of the app for something else or another app notification. If there is such an option, I have not seen it. (android user)

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Tap the Grindr symbol at the bottom to scroll back to the top near you

April 29 2021 you updated Grindr. When this happened you remove the tap to scroll all the way back to the top. Now if I'm at the end of my near me I have to scroll manually back to the top. Please re-enable that feature.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Your integration of fake profiles

It has become very obvious that it is your site adding in these profiles to enrich a location or a member. It’s actually very frustrating and annoying because I know that they are not real and I can also tell by the way that you make these profiles up,you have now pushed out even further having them look at our profiles. Is there a way that you can take me off this charade as it’s very transparent and It disappoints me greatly as I have been with a grinder for close to 15 years. No stupid email from go fund…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Retry , Connection Error

Lately grindr doesn't load people's profiles and says retry when I try to read them & also no connection when I try to refresh the grid or send a message, pretty sure it's a bug, but it is so bothersome bc I know I have a good connection

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stop unblocking Blocked Users

Stop unblocking Blocked users are

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Blocked users still show on grid and still send messages

I blocked a user and the profile still shows on the grid however if I tap the users image Im taken to a screen that says the user is blocked and it asks if I’d like to unblock them. The same user is also still able to send messages and taps. This is occurring on multiple blocked profiles.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Automatic Scroll

The automatic scroll back to the top feature has been removed since the new update. I really enjoyed the feature.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Backup Chats to Any Cloud Service

So I have an Android phone, and back up to Google Drive daily. I want to buy an iPhone, but if I do, I won't be able to restore my chats to my new phone because Grindr only backs up to that specific cloud provider!

Grindr - please revisit the backup option so that we can restore to any device, regardless of the operating system!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make Grinder Work on huawei App Gallery

Well this app should work on Huawei Phones models that dont support Google services and make it work with App gallery.

And huawei is giving incentives to apps work on their ecosystem.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop compressing the photos within an inch of their life

The photos are so pixelated i can barely see anything. Stop compressing the photos so much or give us the option for a high data usage vs low data usage mode. I know that this compression is likely to save on storage & data egress costs but i am an unlimited paying customer, i should get highest quality possible photos

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Server diagnostics

Implement server diagnostics daily to ensure less server and app issues.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. All the trans and str8 guys! And BOTS

You only give ten blocks a day! I’m a GAY MAN and don’t want the Trans or Str8 Guys in here. You don’t give enough blocks for that to happen. Sad part I’m about to make my own app with the owner of Squadron. I block as least 1-2 bots for the same thing it’s just getting old!!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 40 41
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base