Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. fix the "chat backup error" on Android 5.1 and elsewhere

Fix the "Chat backup error" that appears as posted here:
    https://help.grindr.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500008429461-Backing-up-your-chats#h_01FHE60VFHKYJR0ZX67JMNCV29

So that the chats can be backed up.
    I encountered this at least on Android 5.1.
    Even though the app was the latest, which is version: 7.22.0.92421 as of 11/28/2021.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Links

App links return null. That's true to Instagram and Twitter.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Instagram link not working

The Instagram link buttom isnt working, a lot of profiles have the link but it doesnt work anymore, what can i do?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Location updates

Location as sent by chat cant be opened on the map. The location updates of profiles nearby takes a lot of time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Viewed you

If the person has no profile picture it pops up with pictures from their account. Dicks ass everything

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Can’t upload/remove pics after getting flagged once

One of my pic was not accepted because it was NSFW pic and after that I can’t upload or remove pics from my profile photos(It says something went wrong when I do so)!! My face pics are in my profile and I don’t always wanna put it there but now I can’t even remove my pics! It’s frozen🙈SMH!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. My grindr is not working properly

My msg are not send properly make help me

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  App not working as it should  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. My grindr is not working properly

My msg are not send properly make help me

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix it again

I have several issues I need to discuss with support but you guys took that function away so I'm going to just post here

First and foremost lately I have had a lot of trouble getting one goddamn message through I have to close and start the damn app several times so it stops ghosting and I can hit the retry button

Second the newest update fucked over my maps capability I cannot open somebody's location when they send it to me please fix this please fix your damn app again and please fix your goddamn app again you're making…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix the server connectivity issue resulting in failed messages

I am a beta user, but ever since full page ads have been added to the app, the connectivity has been HORRIBLE. When I try to send messages, I often get a generic "message failed" error. The only way to send the message is to close the app, re-open it, refresh the cascade, then resend the message.

This is a HUGE inconvenience. I would personally never pay for Grindr because it is so unstable. I understand the need for ads, but implement it properly. Don't destablize your product with sub-par performance just for profit. It won't end well.

Fix it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. bots seem to be tied to grindr platform

it appears that the bots that give gifs of sites...or bots that text a random site..or the regular one that says try this site....i report them on a daily basis as i bet you all do too...seems the bots are part of the grindr ad program...no reporting or blocking stops them..thus they are tied to the grindr income stream if some gullible user clicks or types it in....when you google the whois..they are really close to grindr...lol...so bots and heterosexual ads are part of the grindr income stream....as the owners are straight.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Davenyc98@yahoo.com

I have the latest version of the Android app, and Instagram links do not work. Tap and nothing happens!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Here's an idea. Why dont you stop the bots plaguing your system. Unless, of course, it is part your profit model

Spam is getting worse and worse. I get the same messages everyday. What is your company doing to fix this? Or is this built into your system and these spammers are actually paying you for access? It's gotten so bad, I wouldn't be surprised. Afterall, selling out to China for a time left your code exposed for exactly this. I had 3 new messages today, all spam. Your app is going down the toilet, you charge way to much for an inferior product and it's no wonder people aren't using Grindr as much anymore.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow app to size to screen, or

It won't size to the screen now and it leaves the buttons at the bottom hidden so you can't log in and you can't do anything so if I can't use it on the way I'm just going to have to delete my profile and use something on other site or allow users to size it since I can't log in because the login buttons disappear I'm now in the process of having to delete that profile and start using another another website I don't have choice

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Better integrate maps into messenger. Can't open locations sent to me.

Cannot open pin locations sent to me in a map app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Localisation

My google map is not work at my application grinder

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Distance specificity

Guys who appear only a mile away are on the other side of the river, making them actually 4 or 5 miles away. Is there a way to factor an actual travel distance equation?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base