Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16915 results found
-
Bcxi
Bvxnk
1 vote -
Aravindh
Svgeheheheueiei
1 vote -
1 vote
-
visibility problem I don't see any profile
visibility problem I don't see any profile
1 vote -
1 vote
-
I want to I want to date with two transgender women at one time date with a transgender woman or two at one time
I would love to find two friends together and have them both take me out at one time I didn't even know what they were five years ago my wife died I was watching some p*** means beautiful women pop them big titties out and they were beautiful when they drop that big old cock out I had to watch him about 10 times now I'm in love so two of your beautiful women come find me and take me on a date make the day video ever
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
B1ICC191N0
B1ICC191N0
1 vote -
41
desenvolver a percepçao analitica desejavel aos consumidores
1 vote -
I can't use my signature on the new iPhone
I can't use my signature on the new iPhone
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Place activity events and interest identities
Event selection and allocation
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Use to be able to look at the last profile to veiw you
Just do away with the whole veiwed you part
1 vote -
Mas beneficios
They should enable the option to use a false location, I don't understand why they banned it, now there are few guys nearby, many of us used that option to avoid interacting with guys who live very close to us, due to discretion.
They should give more benefits to users for free is a way to motivate us to pay such an expensive monthly fee.1 vote -
Option to do 24hr stories like instagram
Makes the app more of a community and would allow more interaction.
1 vote -
Hacked profile
Hate when I log in and the pages of the app start jumping up and down
1 vote -
Str8 looking 4 only FtM Trans Guys Grinder brother app.
Safety - As a paid to Access us Ftm's as it should Host us in our most professional life services which are many not sex related. As we may enjoy the pleasures as most other adults we do not enjoy being paid. And cheapens our experience and your experience to be a companion of an FTM. Since we can't work in the workforce because it takes so long for us to transition. I like to offer the ability to help design this app with a 1099 for all the ftms as paid workers to be able to have that side…
1 vote -
Unlock my fucking account
Unlock my shit now or I can this app
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?