Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16913 results found
-
1 vote
-
Location
Allow not displaying (exact) distance for everyone, but do NOT allow mock locations! While this option would benefit some. it would make using the app more DANGEROUS by allowing cheaters, fake accounts, gaybashers...
If a real distance or location cannot be used, give the option from a locationlist through Grindr which CLEARLY marks that it is a 'FAKE' location!
Protect your users.1 vote -
Hope this app didn't respond for any reports with a source or proof of evidence on if its true,or not
I hope this app will be fearless hope it takes long time to think if they wanted to banned an account they reported of somebody else
1 vote -
In my opinion
In my opinion Grindr needs a pro section. Like other apps this would be an extra feature. Those who don’t pay but still try to be “pro” are to be banned instead of those that pay for the xtra/unlimited therefor losing money. It would really be a win/win for both parties.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Account infos
There should be a place to see my account information, I cannot find what's my e-mail account, how to change my password, all this BASIC stuff.
1 vote -
Flaky people
A way to confirm a meet and determine the percentage rate of a person's actual meet
1 vote -
Dumb things
Always showing women who want to fuck you.itsa gay app.stupid. advertising.other things but will get back.
1 vote -
Inbuilt basic photo editor for your own albums
As stated above, a very basic picture editor would be nice for if you upload a picture that needs to be slightly cropped or rotated to make the background less visible or the subject matter of your own picture make more sense.
1 vote -
Keep local people local
When strolling through the site in your particular geographic, ex. I live in Washington DC, but the app will say “people in Dc, but actually it’s people in Baltimore, Philly, & New York
1 vote -
Drain express
Hello everybody. Can you suggest a quality service from drain express in Canada?
1 vote -
You need to bring back search fxn
You need to bring back the search function for messages. When you’re chatting with plenty of guys and want to find someone you’ve been speaking to abou XYZ, you should be able to use a search box like before. I don’t know why someone would want that feature removed!!!
1 vote -
Notification alerts
Hi,
I have notifications disabled for thae app. However, everytime I open the app I keep getting message that notification is disable and will you like to enable ? Even though I have said no many times the prompt keeps coming again and again and it's and of annoying now
1 vote -
I want to longin in grid app but i can i don't know why
I want to login grid app 😭 but i can't login you bsn me I can't live without this so pls allow me to login
1 vote -
Fix scrolling profile issue
I want to be able to look at a profile reas their description and msg them and be able to return to the same spot where I left off
1 vote -
Animated Pictures
I’ve been loving the site so far. Just a quick thought - adding the option for users to include animated profile videos and images (like GIFs or short Boomerang-esque videos) would really bring the profiles to life and add a personal touch. It could make the user experience even more engaging and dynamic.
1 vote -
Thumbnail size on main screen
Would be awesome if you had an option to determine the grid size on the main screen. Personally, I prefer the look and layout of the favorites tab over the back of the main screen because it’s easier to see and scroll through data. Others may prefer the current layout. But having this as an option would accommodate all users. It seems that you already have the code to do the two cross layout so you should not be difficult to add an option to allow this to apply to both the favorites and the main Screen.
1 vote -
Grindr stop updating every other week
Updating every other day or week is ridiculous...chat features don't work all the time it shows how many notifications a day you can get or have....go back to the original version of Grindr
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?