Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16856 results found
-
Modo reacciona a comentarios con mas emoticones
Que tuviera más emoticones para reaccionar en los comentarios y/o mensajes... Y que sea más interactivo
2 votes -
Usar dos cuentas simultáneamente
Tener una opción como Instagram para cambiar entre cuentas sin necesidad de cerrarla completamente
2 votes -
Make ads great again! Or in English Make ads simpler to interact with..
It appears the business plan is to simply harass your user base to pay for service, not the ethical way and certainly not efficient. For every sub gained you have lost many more who have succumbed to the insanity of waiting for then clicking close x boxes on adverts. Some up to 4 or 5 clicks per ad.
Converting sane horny would be customers to insane horny and very frustrated wrecks surely isn’t an award winning, profit maximising strategy. The tactic of let’s pee people off so much that they pay us for the privilege of not seeing ads is…
2 votes -
We should be able to "log in with Grindr" on other sites.
I was reading through a gay travel guide thinking "but how do we prevent our safe spaces and becoming overrun with straight women and their bridesmaids? The answer?" Login with Grindr. Just sayin'.
2 votes -
Lots of profiles pushing other websites to join. They look like regular profiles and then send you a .com website.
Ad a feature that really block this ghost profiles better than the ones already are on it.
2 votes -
Scamers
Someone tried to blackmail me and they got me on Instagram and threatened to post my inappropriate photos, which were when I was a minor and send them to my friends and family which are ALSO minors I can’t find their account user or anything because grinder instantly removes the account so I am unable to hold any evidence
2 votes -
Please make a "Delete All Messages" button
A button where you can Delete All Messages without having to individually select each one or a Delete All Non Favorite button where it doesn't Delete messages from your Favorite saved people
2 votes -
Stop creating official spam accounts
Can u guys stop creating your own spam accounts to force people to subscribe your overpriced membership? It’s a very cheap move.
2 votes -
The adds are out of hand
You people are trying to make the free version of this app so insufferable that you're destroying your product. I'm guessing you're trying to make people shell out money for one of your premium versions. I rarely noticed what these ads are even for because I'm so angry at being shown them. All I've done is open the app. I've not had a chance to so much is interact with it yet, and you're showing me an ad. So now I have to x out of four screens, each screen has to stay up for so long before I can…
2 votes -
Distance
I dont want to see men that are 30 miles away in the nearby blocks. We should show people that are in the area. It seems to be randomized now which makes it difficult for users and honestly feels like im wasting my time.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Please bring back the feature (right now) for profiles based on the nearest distance and not time.
It is absolutely inconvenient to view profiles when they are scattered; all new profiles occupying the first lines are blocked because they are far away, and all available profiles are at the end of the list. Since we published it a few minutes ago, please bring back the control function so we can customize what to select, or change the placement order based on distance.
2 votes -
Pardon all banned Account
No one is perfect 👌 we all maje mistake using this Apps helps many don't banned without a first warning or second don't spoil plans or meeting planned between clients or new friends is really bad I feel all banned account should be restored for better recommendation to newbie or new user
2 votes -
Customisable Notification Sound Settings
It has been years, and yet still there is no setting to provide the ability to change notification sound settings freely to anything else freely other than what Grindr offers. Can this be sorted out, please? Thanks.
2 votes -
Grinder should let you send how many pictures you want a day instead of only letting you send 8 pictures when you not paid member
Grinder should still let you send pics when you not a paid member because it stop your connection with people when you can't send pics when they ask and plus they already limited who sees your profile when you not a paid member so they shouldn't limited how picture you send when you not a paid member
2 votes -
Photos
Bring back sending unlimited photos. Only being able to send 8 pictures a day has made the app quite literally unusable. I've been on Grindr for over a decade and I can no longer use it as I've been using it. By the time I answer a couple messages in the morning I've already hit the limit, then there's no point for me to come back on the app because I can't even answer other messages with the picture I want to send. Every other one of your competitors allows for unlimited pictures. You're literally driving people away all because…
2 votes -
Best Audi Service in Dubai – Affordable & Expert Care
Audi represents luxury, advanced engineering, and powerful performance. Whether you drive an Audi sedan or SUV, maintaining its performance requires professional care and timely servicing. In a city like Dubai—where high temperatures, heavy traffic, and long-distance driving are common—choosing the best Audi service in Dubai is essential. At Service My Car, we provide affordable and expert Audi service designed to keep your vehicle running at its best without unnecessary costs.
Why Audi Vehicles Require Professional Service
Audi cars are built with precision technology, advanced electronics, and high-performance engines. These features make Audi vehicles exceptional—but they also demand specialized maintenance. Generic…
2 votes -
Does Grindr Monitor Complaints
There is spam all over this site. Does a person actually review the recommendations? If they do why are there dozens of links to unrelated sites that haven’t been removed? It is so unprofessional and candidly a waste of time to report them.
2 votes -
Easier way to report spam accounts
Right now it takes several clicks to report a bot account. These are pretty easy to spot by profile text so it would be nice if these accounts either had a banner at top “Potential spam” with a button to report or there was a persistent icon button for profiles to report spam
2 votes -
Block
Feature to block 'new users'/'just joined' from sending messages
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?