Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16883 results found
-
Buscar mensajes
Anteriormente se podía buscar mensajes filtrando por.alguna palabra, ahora no está la.opcion si uno ocupa buscar un mensaje o.varios al.final , al regresar se recorre hasta el principio, no está cool
11 votes -
Creation of the Go Up button in messages
Every time I go up the messages to see the old messages, and choose one, when I exit the message, I am redirected to the recent messages. Usually when I want to see an old message, among dozens or hundreds, I don't get the one I want the first time, I have to look for it one by one many times, and I can't do that because when I leave a message, I I am redirected to recent messages. They could put the back button at the top like when you scroll down to see the most distant profiles instead…
2 votes -
Brak zrozumienia potrzeb uzytkownika
Despite several changes in the list of vendors and cookies consents, the app still show annoying adverts which lead to fake internet addresses. The app was downloaded from apple store. The second thing is the price for extra features which is different in other countries (see all countries within EU and EOG) and US. Sorry to see that but it is against the rules. The last thing is that u cannot push the user to add an opinion on the use of app using his account. User can’t do it anonymously and it is against DPN.
1 vote -
Search bar on messages tab
There is no search for chat option on the messages tab. It' would be really helpful if it's there. I remember it used to be there earlier
85 votes -
Now
Ça serait bien de pouvoir avoir une fonction now quand les mecs sont dispo ça éviterai les pertes de temps
1 vote -
Verify Profiles
We’re getting scammed GrindR should verify identities and enforce each and every profile to have an original picture of the person,to eradicate blank accounts we prefer authenticity rather than nakedness and seduction. And catfish a count furthermore why would gay people be scared of each other. SCRUFF is doing better!!!
18 votes -
Search
Please return the search bar in the messages. That is very useful for finding conversations. This was removed in the last update.
91 votes -
Bring back sent, delivered and read distinctions.
You should bring back the sent, delivered and read distinction. Why did you remove it in the first place!?
2 votes -
2 votes
-
While individual conversations can be valuable, it is also important to have the option for group chats.
My primary concern regarding the Grindr app is its potential to become mundane and time-consuming, especially when faced with limited options. To address this, I propose the implementation of a live chat room feature, allowing users to engage in real-time conversations. Additionally, introducing a notification system for expressing interest in private chats would greatly enhance user experience. I am confident that these enhancements would resonate positively with the majority of our members, elevating their overall satisfaction with the platform
2 votes -
A group chat Room might be more lively and entertaining
A communal chat platform could significantly enhance user engagement and add an extra layer of intrigue to the Grindr experience. I sincerely hope that Grindr takes into account the potential benefits of implementing such a feature, allowing members the freedom to choose between individual or group conversations.
5 votes -
سالب
مرحبا
1 vote -
De verían aceptar de 13 años para arriba
Por que ya es responsabilidad del adolescente
1 vote -
Start a feed for girls on grindr for couples and voyeurs
I want a feed for girls and couples and trans separate from the gay side
4 votes -
My is to take time of my frends
This app is safe and good
1 vote -
Price given the app doesn’t function as it should half the time!
Don’t allow someone to create more than two profiles a year based on IP or Email addresses. This might stop these timewasters / keyboard warriors / fake profile guys from creating a new profile 2 mins after you block them! It really has become the most toxic app around!
0 votes -
best
Hi, could you please recommend a platform for downloading videos from YouTube? Thank you in advance
1 vote -
Bigdick4uy@gmail.com
Free for days shall I?
2 votes -
Make a 'Wrestling' tag
Add a 'Wrestling' tag, its a big kink and fetish for lots of people.
1 vote -
Bring back the delivered vs sent in messages
The entire time i’ve used the app for the past half decade they’ve asked for more money for read receipts which is just laughable. You can ask for more money for genuine services that can’t be offer for free anywhere else. Everyone had free read receipts whether they realized it or not. It’s something so small and inconsequential that they’re only holding it back because it’s another thing like Tinder. Where they’ll lock up everything the app is and means to be behind ridiculous prices, expecting people who can barely pay bills (which is most of us), or people who…
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?