Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16926 results found
-
2 votes
-
Pesquisar por gênero
Poderia tem um meio de procurar as pessoas pelo gênero dela, o aplicativo tem um volume muito grande de homem cis. E para quem vem procurar homem trans ou mulher cis? Fica muito difícil procurar nosso gosto assim
4 votes -
entrance to the app should be forbidden until the user has considered these issurs
don't give access
2 votes -
lovation
i don't think the general public are aware of the internet consequence of giving away data like this
2 votes -
think with your brain not your genitals
it is as much the responsibility ether user as it is the operator
2 votes -
Big size
Bbki
2 votes -
Popular people section
Add a section that shows only the profiles that you visit and talk to consistently.
6 votes -
U=U
U=U should be used to refer to status
UNDETECTABLE = UNTRANSMITABLE15 votes -
Mi dice che la connessione non funziona bene e devo riprovare ma ho il wifi e funzionano le altre app
È da un po' di giorni che sembra avere problemi di connessione
9 votes -
2 votes
-
Expand choice under postion
They should have in option in position sub bttm
2 votes -
When I updated
When I updated this app all I get now is advertisements for other apps like games and other BS and I don't really like it I don't understand why you did that to my account I wish you would lose them I understand that's the way that you keep Grindr free but it's ridiculous the amount of apps that you're trying to throw at me
4 votes -
Hi
Hii I'm top 29 vers bottom milo
1 vote -
I'm assuming white privileged men run the sight.
Fix the problem
1 vote -
Add Multiple deletes function for messages
Add Multiple deletes function for messages
16 votes -
Some features are available in one country and avoided on other country for thw same unsubscribed profile
Some features are working different in different countries, why is it so? For example when i use the same profile in Israel i cannot unsend a message and in Egypt i was twice and i could do it freely even my profile was without subscription.
Another feature in Israel i can send only 1 expired photo all day and for only one user while in Egypt sending mulitiple expired photos is free and I could send as much as I can and to as many users that I want.
Why do you discrimination?.
Please open to unsunscribed users in Israel,…2 votes -
Filter to match you with other's preferences
As a trans man, it can be isolating having to assume everyone on the app is looking for a biological man. There should be a filter I can activate that'll show me guys who are into trans men.
2 votes -
hi
g
2 votes -
exclude state
I would like to be able to exclude profiles from another state.
I live in (way) upstate NY, on the border between NY and VT. When I open grindr I see lots of profiles. When I open a profile grindr says that the member is 15 miles away. What grindr doesn't ahow me is that even though a member is 15 miles away, he's on the opposite side of Lake Champlain and in a different state. While 15 miles doesn't sound very far, it's a 20-minute and $30 ferry ride away! While I'm good at what I do, I haven't…4 votes -
A "traveling" selection... I'm a truck driver, it'd be nice to be able to show a destination as my location instead of the interstate I'm on
I travel a lot, it would be awesome if I could select the location I am headed to as my "current" location, instead of the mile marker on the interstate I happen to be traveling on at any given moment.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?