Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16838 results found
-
No ads/less ads ads for people who don’t want to pay the astronomical and ridiculous prices for Xtra and unlimited.
As if the cost of existing isn’t enough, the cost to simply get dicked by someone outside of my neighbourhood is ridiculous. And I live in a very dodgy place. I refuse to risk being the victim of a hate crime (again) for dick. But I also refuse to pay these prices. And as a result I’m met with 4 seperate ads every single time I open the damn app and then another 3 after I send or receive a single message. Wtf?! Is Grindr inc. struggling or something? Or are the straight men who took over trying to squeeze…
1 vote -
Accessibility
I had a friend on Grindr ask if there was a way to make his text bigger and easier to read in the app. To my knowledge, there is not, and you're really missing out for a huge demographic without Accessibility options.
1 vote -
Add Kink tag "Frot"
Add another tag to the "My Kinks" call "Frot" for guys who enjoy frot or are looking just for frot.
8 votes -
New Tribe for men into trans and fem
A trans or a fem person has no way of filtering for those who are interested in them.
7 votes -
Why am I getting to see advertisement back to back? And why someone has to get advertisement?
Why am I getting to see advertisement back to back? And why someone has to get advertisement? Worst thing is that advt being shown of such fake untrustable VC calling apps.pls stop all these
4 votes -
Way too many bugs
I am a paid subscriber. There are way too many bugs.
1. Filters don't show all the nearby people.
2. Removed the feature of viewing received photos in the chat.
3. Chat closes automatically and have to select again over and again
4. Bring back the Group chat option.
5. After a certain time ..can't view the received picture when we scroll the chat up4 votes -
No me deja mandar mensajes ni fotos
Mal funcionamiento no puedo mandar mensajes ni fotos
3 votes -
Block phone / ip adress
Give us the possibility to block a persons phone instead only one acc. Have been multiple occasions where people i block, just create new acc and harras me…
5 votes -
Necesito desbloquear mi cuenta de grinder
Necesito habilitar mi cuenta de grinder
9 votes -
No mandatory profile face pic dl and discreet guys don't want this just ask and we can send in album
1 vote -
Grinder should be 100% free
Grinder should be 100% percent free it should not cost a dime with no adds
1 vote -
I don't agree with mock location don't do it grinder don't let them lye about there location bad bad idea
Don't do mock location don't let them lie about their location so that they can place there self closer to me than they really are I don't want grinder to show that they're 30 mi away from me when they're really 60 I don't want someone to show they are 25 miles away from me when they are 40 miles away when I get there tru location i will black them if you do mock location grinder don't let no one be able to turn off there distance every one keeps distance on and when Google maps says you are…
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Keep allowing people not to have to show a face pic on their profile if we are DL or DISCREET we don't want to show are face
Keep allowing people not to show their face on are profile some of us are discreet and or dl we can send are face in the album when someone asks for it
1 vote -
Price
If it can't be free, why not change price for each country.
Xtra/unlimited for Europe 5-10$
But for African country 0,2 to 1 or 2$?
Then everyone can afford it.3 votes -
Please add ethnicity Arab or North African
Please add ethnicity Arab or North African
North Africans are Arab but not based in the Middle Eastern
5 votes -
Given the threat that project 2025 offers the LGBTQ+ community and your Company.warn ppl. https://youtu.be/urn
https://youtu.be/urnE4brSUC0?si=mGYcqGCvBXJFHic4
Watch the video and consider making the LGBTQ+ community aware so they can go vote and stop the discrimination.1 vote -
Refresh
Online visibility and the surrounding is very imppirtanty
1 vote -
2 votes
-
Make all profile w/no pix send non nude pix
It's safety things especially for people that have been traumatized. And especially they need to send the real pictures of themselves instead of asking for pictures when they don't have pictures in their profile or they have nothing in their bio about themselves. There are some guys on here they will send fake pictures to other guys trying to say that they look a certain way and then find out that they don't look like their picture at all.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?