Skip to content

Grindr Feedback

Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

553 results found

1. Option to report users who propose highly dangerous sexual practices (bareback sex, cum inside, etc.).

Option to report users who propose highly dangerous sexual practices (bareback sex, cum inside etc.)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. get rid of the multiple profiles druggies and scan your members closer before allowing access

too many fakes and players using your site to promote.thiers or selling drugs better scan the members being reported

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Gender Filter

I get that Grindr wants to be inclusive and what not but alright it’s easy to ween out the females but there’s LITERALLY heterosexual males on the app blantly being rude and disrespectful about not being interested in men and only wants Trans/mtf/crossdressers on their profile. Cool you guys added gender filters to “help” us find the people we’re interested in but the way the filter is set up is a one way deadend change. Let’s say I’m a heterosexual male looking for trans females on a “gay” homosexual advertised app and I put my gender identity as Male/Men I’m…

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Segurança Digital

Senhor desenvolvedor, seu aplicativo não está oferecendo a segurança exigida em lei para os usuários. Entra-se no aplicativo muitos menores de idade, ladrões que só querem roubar dado e persegui outros usuários, pessoa que entram para espalhar discurso de ódio e difamar a comunidade LGBT. Pedimos que melhores a qualidade da segurança exigindo de todos os usuários CPU, GR, NOME COMPLETO e ENDEREÇO para que possam ser identificados quando cometerem crimes cibernéticos e processados conforme a lei de segurança digital. Pedimos que estejam atentos pois crimes cometidos através de seu aplicativo de gerar morte dos usuários, percas financeiras e até…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. BANNED people for NO REASON

Adly (Grindr Support)

Jun 29, 2023, 09:35 PDT

Hi again,

Thanks for following up. We understand that you were hoping for more information about recent actions taken on your account. It is our mission to provide a safe, secure, and authentic space for our users to safely and comfortably connect to their community. As such, Grindr takes the trust and safety of all our users very seriously, and we are unable to provide you with any additional details related to your ban.

Bans are appealable but, please know that our team considers many factors before taking action on an account.…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Get rid of the asking for gender etc

Get rid of the gender and types after u log-in

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Report and remove ignorance

Make it so we can report ignorance if people dont respond we should be able to report them for being ignorant its infuriating that they dont even have the common decency to say they are not interested and just ignore you. Maybe add a button that sends an automated message that says sorry but not my type and have a soft block so you get the message and they nolonger appear on the grid

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bubbles

Bubbles

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ambassador

For the cost of bartering, Americas First Currency, we could offer the opportunity to a few to monitor and moderate content on your platform. The issue at hand I find is that most social networks are first developed thru observation than move into a more formal discourse that is often confusing for those not from certain circles. This lack of formal etiquette training tends to result in behaviors that are considered a social faux pas and not the social norms of a society that respects boundaries and establishes a framework for healthy interactions. Recognizing the need need for social development…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. categorias

Podría existir una herramienta que permita visualizar solo la categoría de interés seleccionada, considerando que grindr permite la venta de drogas y la inclusión de mujeres.

Hombres - mujeres y/o trans - drogas

(Aunque lo ideal sería considerar sólo las dos primeras categorías propuestas, y mejorar el filtro eliminando a quienes venden o compran drogas).

Al menos la mitad de los perfiles no es de mi interés considerando que solo busco conocer hombres y no mujeres o drogas.

Saludos y muchas gracias ;)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Report update

When you report someone for being underage or moderation for whatever reason that we get an update on what Grindr has done in response to the report.

For example - thanks for your report, we have banned the user for being underage. Or if you don't ban them then say due to lack of information we are unable to ban this user.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Flexibilización

Deberian dejar su ir fotos con ropa interior a si se vea tu pecho, solo si pagas te dejan subir ese tipo de fotos deben ser mas flexibles, en ocasiones he visto que suben foto con el rabo y unas rayas de color y eso sí lo dejan subir es que no lo entiendo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How about sending a sexual harrassment warning to users who are sending unconsented nudes or dickpics to profiles that specify no NSFW photo

How about sending a sexual harrassment warning to users who are sending unconsented nudes or dickpics to profiles that specify no NSFW photo or not at first? Sending unsanted unconsented dickpics or nudes is very normalised on Grindr. What if someone on the receiving end is under-age and they faked their age. Being on Grindr is no excuse for sexual harrassment. I think Grindr is accountable to make people accountable for their behaviour

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. AGE DISCRIMINATION

This app continues to champion the cause of equality - unless you are a “Nasty old” person 🤮- this kind of commentary should be stopped. Would you allow someone to say the same comments about race, gender, ethnicity? No. If someone has a hard and fast rule about age they can post that without the need to insult others. I have personally been told I should kill myself because of my age. MULTIPLE TIMES. Hate speach should have no place here but there’s a blind eye turned.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. STATUS BAR

Status Bar. Where you can put your "Whats on your mind" "Whats going on" or highlight of actions in certain account. But optional.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Mock location

but why did you prohibit the fictitious positions? what does privacy have to do with mock locations? I live in a big city and thanks to mock locations I met my ex boyfriends who otherwise I would never have chatted with since they didn't show up nearby. this is no longer a dating app but only to steal money. your subscription is ridiculously expensive! Do you understand that everyone is complaining?

96 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There are more and more thieves who attack and kill people in the app, there must be some way to protect their users

There are more and more thieves who attack and kill people in the app, there must be some way to protect their users

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. TIMEWASTERS

Why do people waste time on here, when there not just wasting the genuine profiles time, but ALSO THERE TIME I just don't get it

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Lleva mucho tiempo venta de drogas . Serv sexuales , mucho hetero deberían gestionar más rápido las denuncias ya que ha perdido el sentido h

Por la pérdida del sentido de la app. Se ha prestado para la venta de servicios sexuales , venta de drogas , deberían agilizar los tiempos de denuncias o uds como app realizar las denuncias en las policías respectivas pierde el sentido ya da miedo poner foto en el perfil por que ya ingresa cualquier tipo de gente a la app

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 27 28
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base