Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16881 results found
-
Statusanzeige
Ich fände es super, wenn man den grünen Punkt so ändern könnte, dass jeder sehen kann, was man so aktuell sucht- ähnlich wie bei einem Mitbewerber 😉
2 votes -
Improve grammar in update message
Bad grammar. In the update description you use “less bugs”; it should be “fewer bugs” since bugs are countable. E.g. less water, fewer ice cubes.
4 votes -
To chose ethiniciry ( white or black) it’s very irritating to have all ur slots used by people that ur aren’t even attractive to!
Example Adam and Jack’d offer it
1 vote -
How about fixing the issue that has been present for more than a year? The chat simply disconnects and no message gets sent.
The chat simply disconnects and no message gets sent. Nothing seems to solve the issue: clearing data, cache, re-installing, etc. Nothing works to solve this problem.
6 votes -
Instagram links dont work 2 days
Before 2 days not work instagram links in profile
10 votes -
Police is into my profile
Italian Police is into my profile.
They can read all of my conversations.
Are they allowed to do so?1 vote -
1 vote
-
Hung
The people want to know
2 votes -
Stop false advertising…
You are promoting “unlock the profiles below with Xtra” featuring guys over 1800km away in a different country. I have no special filters set to exclude locals, live in the most densely populated metro area of NZ with neighbourhoods surrounded by LGBT people & yet the free grid shows up to 2kms of local guys & then the next visible after the ‘xtra paywall’ is in AUSTRALIA. It’s seriously verging on breaching the fair trading act for misleading and deceptive advertising, maybe try stick to the local market??
7 votes -
Chats delete after certain time limit
My app is running incredibly slow due to the chats I’ve accumulated over the years and traveling
22 votes -
Can I restore my purchase after my account has been restored
My account was restored after being banned. Can I restore my subscription purchase
3 votes -
Please make a feature that we can block specific location, that's a big help to avoid people that you know there that might stalking me.
Please make a feature that we can block specific location, that's a big help to avoid people that you know there that might stalking me.
2 votes -
My account has been deactivated, and I can't log in even if I change my account, why can it be deactivated easily?
我的帳號被停用,換帳號也登不進去,為什麼隨便就能被停用。My account has been deactivated, and I can't log in even if I change my account, why can it be deactivated easily?
3 votes -
Play sore
Fun and outgoing
4 votes -
Please made a setting where you can limit how far the people you can see can be from you.
Add a setting that allows a user to limit how far another user can be from them, before not appearing on their search results. I don't want to see people more than 350 miles away clogging up my results.
6 votes -
420 🍃🍀☘️
Since we are coming to an age where weed is becoming legal I feel like we should be able to put it on our profile now.
3 votes -
2 votes
-
Today's Xmas offer 50% off
I had trouble during payment of the todays 50% xtra offer and now the offer disappeared...
This is really annoying to me!
Payment has broken up and I cannot find or use the offer.
Could you upgrade my account to xtra for this reason please?7 votes -
Favourites / Hobbies / Interests Section
Please add favourite section where people can add their favorite movies, places, food, leisure activities this helps to identify right match.
Then please add HOBBIES section this will connect more same interested individuals and helps more interaction.Add their interests like what kind of people they like to meet in Tags.
6 votes -
Ads in Dominican Republic
I work with Punta Cana Pride in the Dominican Republic, and we're looking to promote our events and drag shows within the app but we're unable since you don't cover Dominican Republic for advertisement.
It amazes me since you cover Haiti, the country next to Dominican Republic, we share the island. I don't think it should be difficult to cover here.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?