Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16854 results found
-
Stop animal rape on grindr
Please remove the option to tag the phrase" i like dogs" or any other similar. i found users who use this to find other users interested in raping dogs 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
That's not right to give them rapists the tools to hurt animals6 votes -
3 votes
-
Add my album back to my phone
Not been able to add my personal album photos back to my phones gallery.
3 votes -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Pagamento por boleto
Poderiam colocar como opção de pagamento o boleto.
Grato4 votes -
2 votes
-
Take a look at sniffies - Be LIKE that!!!!
Just be more like sniffies and your not my mom so get off my jock about evetything I do or say. Free country , free speech, free will, free us , free me , go to the beach or something and stop spending all your time trying to control the gay skank population..
5 votes -
Show profile pic icons in the map
I want to locate who is the actual grindr user near me. So let the users see their exact location in the map. It is easy to meet them in that way.
5 votes -
Black Politics
I find it absolutely appalling that a site that wants inclusivity purposely omitted the tag BLM or anything related to being Black on here. This just further confirms that this inclusion of “Pride” is only reserved for the white portion of this community. And this further isolates ethnic minorities and highlights Grindrs’ bigotry towards Black members.
5 votes -
My purchase keeps going in and out, and it's not do until October 8th,2022
Purchase keep going in and out
2 votes -
If a pic of my buttocks is not allowed then a pic of anyone elses should not be allowed
Why do I constantly see ass pics when mine was not authorized. Thats bullshit.
2 votes -
Grindr blocked user without notifying the issue with evidence
Grindr blocked user ID without providing evidence. It is like as it is depend on mood of grindr support team to block, just play, if support team had debate in family then for off mood user needs paid off ???
7 votes -
Hi can you open my app I don’t know what happened for banned thanks
Can open my app please
0 votes -
Mambership
Membership not working
1 vote -
Fidelidade é tudo
A confiança é tudo sem ela não vale nada
3 votes -
Exact distance shouldn't be shown for people less than a km away
Ive had issues with creeps who can see I'm 20 meters away and essentially msg bomb me or comment on my appearance when I'm out. It's creepy and I think it's really unsafe to have an exact distance shown for those that are closer than a km from you. Tinder has this feature too
11 votes -
Can u add motel/hotel to places to meet? 🤷🏼♂️
Add motel/hotel for places to meet because I can’t host but would be down to get a room! I’m losing out on good dick because I can’t host and even if I could I don’t know that I would host some of your users.
15 votes -
A Tinder/Bumble-esque swipe cards dating mode
A Tinder/Bumble-esque swipe cards dating mode. Scruff has something like this. And make sure it's Poly friendly!
7 votes -
Relationship status
Unless you are monogamous, partnered or married where both partners play are in an open relationship and should just say so.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?