Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16844 results found
-
This tick tock app keeps invading my conversations and not allowing me to talk to anybody I can't get out of the out of the ad or anything I
This tick tock app keeps invading my conversations and it won't let me in or out of anything I almost want to delete the app what can I do about this
3 votes -
temporary messages
temporary messages, conversations that are deleted every 24 hours
3 votes -
Less is more
Less is more!!!!! Dont complicate things if i were you! App gets annoying lately due to its performance!
2 votes -
Fix glitch
Seems to be a Glitch with Grindr at the mo you might want to look at. If a profile has just an album, and no individual profile photos, I can't scroll down their profile to see their details. Scrolling down causes me to jump to adjacent profiles. Using an Oppo A4 running Android.
9 votes -
option to lock & unlock inbox
really need the option to lock my inbox from any new messages from new profiles/ accounts. i get overwhelmed easily by the amount i get everytime i log onto the app
4 votes -
Reg pics
I've seen many guys main profile pics w under wear and you can clearly see the outline of there Cock so I don't understand why my pic got denied
25 votes -
Can't sign in easily app
Want sign in without downloading app
To risky for my discretion21 votes -
Ban sex offenders
People that are court ordered sex offenders and rapists should not be able to use this app
14 votes -
Soundcloud to profile
Would love to see a soundcloud section to add music clips from soundcloud artists into ones profile.
2 votes -
market place? Or sex shop delivery 🙄
Market place to sell stuff or for example I run out of lube… i can shout out “extremely urgent… any one with silicon lube preferably No Name brand!” Or “Konichiwa! Anyone interested in hooking up and bring me Meal 1 from Burger King with extra mayo not on the side but at the centre.” 🙃😊😜
7 votes -
Gifting Xtra
The ability to gift Xtra to another user.
5 votes -
I cant find my type in my area
Let users find age groups closest to them and in their area.
3 votes -
Bug dans la zone d’ecriture
Il faudrait corriger le bug de la zone d’écriture . Quand on écrit un long texte qui arrive au point de visibilité de la zone d’écriture, on ne voit plus le texte que l’on écrit .
3 votes -
1 vote
-
Make it not so hard to find how to edit profile
I spent all morning looking for a way to edit my profile. I open the app on my phone and I see everything about everyone else, I can read my messages, see my taps, see the adds, there is "Browes, Inbox, Favs Store" on top there is "albums", Taps", Messages" a little emblem of people with a "=" I tap it and it gives me "favs" says "not enough favorites to start a chat". then two lines with small circles on them, choose that and get "Message Filters". So, HTF do I edit my profile. I looked online and got…
1 vote -
Segurança no App
Vocês que são da equipe do Grindr vocês poderiam fazer uma coisa mais segura no app, tipo botar um selo de autenticação pra saber que a pessoa é real mesmo, porque tipo te muitas contas fake no app, meu amig recentemente quase arrisca a vida dele por conta de um Fake no app, espero que essa ideia funcione
2 votes -
Cuando entro aun chat se domora 4 segundos en salir de el
Parece que cuando entro y salgo de un chat demora 3 a 4 segundos en salir de el y si sake una publicidad ya que normal la cosa es que l publicidades no salen
6 votes -
I need help
So I need help with my account because it’s saying that I can’t restore my subscription through my Apple account and it’s telling me that it won’t restore. I need help with asap
4 votes -
compla
I want to file a complaint against the moderator. Permanently block My Photos even though the photo complies with the community guidelines. Part of the body is in closed clothing- underwear through which the protruding parts of the genital organs are not visible. But they don’t post all the photos. I think this is the moderator’s envy About My body. This is discrimination.
3 votes -
Saving our own photos
You should be able to save your photos. First of all, you lose them when you delete the app which sucks, but a significant amount of my photos I took in the moment on the Grindr camera and they turned out really fucking good. I want to be able to use them elsewhere. Plus the fact that they basically are gone forever since they’re only on Grindr if I delete the app also makes it worse. Screenshoting them all individually sûcks and it’s not as good when you crop out the boarders and stuff.
42 votes
- Don't see your idea?