Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16955 results found
-
profile
256 character count for profile is too low.
1 vote -
trannies
Hey you fucking vag turds - why not actually listen to the people who fucking made you. The gays. It doesn't take much of a nudge for you to crumble under the weight of your own excess trannies. You brought em aboard you fuck em. 🤢 it would be peak inclusivity.
1 vote -
blocked trannies
I know you must bow down and do your lords bidding but for fucks sake. if i block a tranny 8 fucking time me thinks its a grindr bot. so why are you losers pushing this stupid shit. get over it - they (you) lost. the other day i was in the boonies but there were five thousand trannies. get a fucking clue.
1 vote -
My grider app is band
Hye grinder app my grinder app is band band plz give me my grinder app
4 votes -
IP Address Block pernament
Should be able to block IP address, I have had certain profiles continue to view my profile and message this is concerning me for my safety, no matter how many times you delete and recreate your grindr profile the IP should be pernamently blocked.. this behaviour can get very dangerous and even though this individual has not done anything that would alert any authority on here it is still affecting me personally outwith the app please sort this..
3 votes -
Change chat theme yellow and blue
Everyone come to know in public place we are using grinder..so we avoid to use gr in public...give more theme colour or add some same theme colour... fearlessly we can gr in public pl
9 votes -
New fake profiles everyday
Few ideas to help:
-Grindr can add a necessary section that tells when the profile was created.This should help other users identify new fake profiles.
-Also with AI photo verification which is used in badoo and tinder.
- Or to add fone number as a must for registration
3 votes -
XTRA membership
XTRA Membership - what is the point of paying for this membership which gives so much restrictions and asking for much more money ?? Grindr is sinking fast in comparison to other apps for dating and hookups.
Secondly, the latest update, when roaming in other areas. One would be able to scroll down and click on each profile. Now it constantly scrolls back to the top, making it virtually impossible to scroll in other areas.. Constantly wanting $$$. Maybe Grindr, those that are looking in others do not want their profile in that area, but simply looking around.... My membership…
3 votes -
Too many scammers-there has to be more you can do.
Since I cannot call Grindre, I'm doing this. Ageism already runs rampant on Grindre. However, once guys turn 50, or over, the Catfishing scammers just don't stop.
If you need to put a user task force together to explore options on how to block, or prevent scammers from trying to exploit users, then do it. The number of wannabe scammers is simply out of control, and their stealing people's profiles too. This means two parties are targeted. It really appears that Grindre lets them run rampant,with impunity.
14 votes -
Trans women/ women/ MF couples
There needs to be a filter option to block or hide trans women/ women or MF couples.. I’m not transphobic at all. This app has always been a primarily gay men’s app and now seeing 25% women every time I open my app even if I spend most my time blocking the trans members… I personally DO NOT want to see women on my app when I’m paying 40$ a month to use the app.. Every profile tile that displays a women is a space where a gay man could be and I find it offensive that I’m even seeing…
52 votes -
Achei desnecessário tirar a opção de bloqueio!! Bloquear deve ser livre como SEMPRE foi..
Achei desnecessário tirar a opção de bloqueio!! Bloquear deve ser livre como SEMPRE foi..
1 vote -
Ads
You should let us message for you profiles by watching a video.
1 vote -
Make to so u can wach videos and earn mamber stats by wacthing movies
allow people to watch videos to earn points towards membership status and allow them to earn earn membership by doing that doing stuff
1 vote -
Group by gender in search option.
Not able to find females or couple. You need to keep on looking for it
1 vote -
Messages
Whenever I send a message, it doesn’t get sent, and it keeps showing "connecting." My internet speed is fine, and all other apps are working properly except for the Grindr app.
When I refresh, the app doesn’t refresh, and I don’t receive messages instantly.
Why is the app running so slow for me..? Please fix this issue, as I have been facing it for the past three days.
1 vote -
Agora fica aparecendo pessoas longe de outras cidade isso ta uooo
Agora fica aparecendo pessoas longe de outras cidade isso ta uooo
1 vote -
1 vote
-
ChatBot I.A
L’idéal serait un compte qui serait épinglé tout en haut de notre historique de conversation pour discuter avec une intelligence artificielle psychologue quand une personne se sent seule, frustré, ou qu’elle ai besoin de discuter,
Cela aiderait énormément de monde sur cette application, afin d'éviter une détresse psychologique, suite au mauvais comportement de certains utilisateurs et les réorienter vers des psy à proximité de leurs localisation ou proposer des liens vers des vidéos adapté2 votes -
Manual location entry feature
Some phones do not have GPS working or are disabled, so the ability to enter the location manually will be useful for those who need it
2 votes -
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?