Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16953 results found
-
Gender Filter
Hi,
Please include a filter for gender so I can remove female and female presenting ppl.
I come to Grindr for men and male presenting.
Females and trans females should not be in my feed at all. This is why I use Grindr.
Gender and sexuality are not the same thing.120 votes -
Hey, how about we stop programming ads to purposefully pop up when typing. It’s SO annoying. I’ve almost rage deleted this app due to that
Hey, how about we stop programming ads to purposefully pop up when typing. It’s SO annoying. I’ve almost rage deleted this app due to that so many times. It makes the app damn near unusable. Ridiculous
3 votes -
Totally excessive ads, bugs.
Reduce excessive ads and fix the bugs. This app is becoming less usable every day and I’m losing interest. Clearly I’m not the only one.
20 votes -
Introduce a "set distance" to find people near to the user
A function to adjust the distance of the people are showing in feed
2 votes -
storitev
Strategija Martingale je bila ena prvih, ki sem jo preizkusil, in moram priznati, da mi je pomagala razumeti osnove upravljanja stav. Na https://ruletaguru-si.com/martingale sem izvedel, kako povečati stave po izgubi, kar v teoriji pomaga nadoknaditi izgube. Čeprav zahteva veliko potrpljenja, je odlična za tiste, ki želijo strukturiran pristop k igranju rulete.
2 votes -
Allow enter to send message
For users who use tablets and keyboards, it is much more convenient to type on grindr using only the keyboard. Allow enter to send messages.
2 votes -
App is trash, users keep you relevant
Your only redeeming quality on this app is the number of users
UI is basic and not optimised for easy use
Updates break more than they fix
adverts are ever increasing
costs are going up by adding tiers and essentially trying to make getting laid a paid to win experience we already have to deal with genetics thanks we don't need you adding a wealth gap to sha*in.
Maybe instead of pssng off your users and trying to drain them of every bit of revenue possible you should just make a decent profit and make it…2 votes -
App is trash, users keep you relevant
Your only redeeming quality on this app is the number of users
UI is basic and not optimised for easy use
Updates break more than they fix
adverts are ever increasing
costs are going up by adding tiers and essentially trying to make getting laid a paid to win experience we already have to deal with genetics thanks we don't need you adding a wealth gap to shagging.
Maybe instead of pissing off your users and trying to drain them of every bit of revenue possible you should just make a decent profit and make it so everyone doesn't realise…2 votes -
Unread message tab
Just add a tab to the inbox area so you can see just unread messages so you don't loose contact in amongst the spam accounts
2 votes -
จุดสีแดง 🔴
ขอบคุณครับ 🙏
2 votes -
I'd like grindr to create jobs for Africand so that we can educate other people about the LGBTQ+ community and responsibilities
Please create more jobs for the LGBTQ+ community in Africa I'm available as a South African to educate others about the community and teach people not to sexualised everything about the community...
7 votes -
Music Match
It would be awesome to have some kind of music matching feature! Somewhat like tinders music mode.
For those of us with spotify linked to their account it would be awesome to utilize that in some fashion to help match similar tastes1 vote -
For You
I like this feature. I'd like to more if you'd make it possible to mark one or more as a favourite so I can go back later when I have time and make contact. Many thanks.
1 vote -
Face ID
Face ID unlock to ios! This is basic!!!!!!
1 vote -
Grindr extra
Yes
1 vote -
Stop fake profiles!
On the app there are a ducking LOT of fake profiles who can't let u see them.
My idea is: when u want to see some profiles, u click on it and u can read the bio but for the photos u have to make one at the moment with the camera and no face pic will be refused (with no chance to chat) and no pic allowed from the gallery.. Later, if two people, who can see each other by the photo they made at the moment, wanna chat they can use gallery pics.6 votes -
1 vote
-
Unlimited users in incognito mode are showing as being online in other users’ favorites (if they’ve been saved as a favorite)! 🤷♂️
Fix the bug that is allowing unlimited viewers to be shown as online (via a green dot) in other users’ favorites even when they’re browsing in Incognito mode. This defeats the purpose of Incognito mode and should not be happening given how much Unlimited users pay!
1 vote -
Signing in with apple
Can you Grindr people add a Apple sign-in for this page we are on now? Just like your online Grindr “dating” site has. I am now signing in with google and probably showing in goggle searches.
1 vote -
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?