Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16952 results found
-
Profile distances not showing
Hello,
When I click a profile, the distance is missing.
I can see the distance in my "Favs" and "Albums" area, when viewing a profile.
I have cleared the cache, deleted data, and uninstalled then reinstalled the app, with no fix to the problem.
Paying for an app, it should be mostly bug free. If this continues, I will definitely not renew my paid subscription!
4 votes -
Blocking incomplete profiles with no pics
As said above the ability to block incomplete profiles or profiles with no pics
3 votes -
Hi everyone!
Who can tell me what game I can play in Bangladesh to make money?
2 votes -
If you add chaser/chub as a category group it would be easier to find just these groups and I would be interested then in subscribing.
Chaser/Chub option would beat off Bearwww aplication.
8 votes -
ETHNICITY
Bring back the ethnicity selection! I'm tired of having to search for what I like when I was able to select it previously 🙄 so ridiculous
43 votes -
remove “fresh pic” from not going away
Don’t put the tab where you can use the fresh pic because it covers what your writing and is very annoying
1 vote -
Retour à un Grindr sans bugs
Plus les mises à jour s’enchaînent et, plus les buts s’accumulent. Impossibilité de mettre à jour les profils connecté (aujourd’hui : 2 actualisation réussie en 2h), réception de notifications pour des tapis ou des messages inexistants, plusieurs notifications pour le même message. Ça devient insupportable. Et c’encourage pas a prendre la version payante !
1 vote -
Can't find my type
Bring back the slide the page to access the dressers ads
1 vote -
Maggior privacy e sicurezza
Essere stato controllato dal app parental control.dichiarando uscite non da me dette o scritte.dovete cambiare o non permettere il parental sulla vostra app e maggior privacy e sicurezza.perche mi hanno pubblicato e detto calugne .pubblicato video privati fatti da telecamere nascoste.vorrei che si potesse avvisati prima in modo da bloccare tutto e denunciare
1 vote -
Please take my name Luther off of your search and it pops up as aids and Hiv
You search my name and H.I.V.comes up talking about AID’s try and practice what the community preaches or am I just the exception cause I’m not gay for pay “Luther”
1 vote -
A "no-replay tab"
Track and filter chats by how long your last message has gone unread or unanswered—so you can follow up, let go, or prioritize what actually matters.
1 vote -
Put tbe site back to the way it used to be. Before you got greedy and turned it in tbe sex pest rapists playground and shit tip
Put the site back to how it used to be.
Admins become greedy and cares more about the sex offenders than the members.
This was once a brilliant site now its just a shit tip. I will be deleting soon2 votes -
1 vote
-
En grindr en mi telefono 652383893 no puedo accede a la aplicacion me pone cuenta inabilitada y quisiera volver acceder grindr
En Grindr en mi telefono ,mi celular no puedo acceder a mi cuenta de usuario me pone inabhilitada y quiero volver acceder a esta aplicacion grindr porfis arreglen esto y solucionar el problema de poder acceder a la aplicacion pero en mi celular porfabor quisiera volvera entrar alla
1 vote -
Being able to search a profile, the heading title/profile heading
Please may we request a search bar to look up profiles using their heading title or profile name on the account.
1 vote -
Being able to search a profile by its heading title/name
Please may we have a feature where we are able
To search profiles using their heading title/ profile name?1 vote -
Bring back the option of adding another profile to a group chat.
Previously you could add other profiles into a group conversation which was quite helped and handy to have a 3 way conversation. Please can you bring back this feature?
1 vote -
everything
fix everything. every single update is an update that makes the app worse for the user. this app worked significantly better 3 years ago—that should never happen. since then… 1. ads have gotten so frequent it’s unusable. the ads are invasive and also straight up disgusting and perverted 2. every time i open the app there’s a new restriction to make it intentionally harder to meet new people (filter restrictions, less unlocks, less users on the grid) so that you pay for the egregiously expensive premium service (it’s a subscription that is more expensive then professional grade software!!) 3. the…
1 vote -
Make the App WORK!!
The App has been A LOAD OF CRAP since last update! Profiles do not load and taps barely appear. Customer service is NON EXISTING and I am.a payment member!! I wonder how terrible is the app with the annoying ads!
1 vote -
Where is my favorites list? Terrible changes
Bring back our favorite page.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?