Grindr Feedback
Thanks for using Grindr! We’re constantly looking to improve your experience and would love to hear how we can achieve that.
16950 results found
-
I am here to make friends
Hello friends i am here now
1 vote -
Transgenders showing up on my grid
I pay for this app so their should be an option so that I don't have to see M2'fs showing on my grid give me the option to not see them
3 votes -
Ne fonctionne pas
Ne fonctionne pas
3 votes -
Would love to have read receipts and the viewed me section be free
Would love to have the option for read receipts for free and also the viewed my profile section instead of us just one person that has viewed our profile we would love to have the viewed me section for free
3 votes -
Nothing
Oh am single looking for serious relationship with a good man 👨
3 votes -
Group chat
Grinder App doesn't possible create chat group using FAVORITES. In the past it's was possible. Could you please help with this issue?
Thanks a lot.
Best regards.
52 votes -
Error por todos lados
Intento recuperar mi contraseña y me llega a mi correo, logro "cambiarla" pero cuando entro en la app me dice error de ingreso y a veces dice que algo salió mal ... Intento entonces crear otra cuenta con el mismo correo y me dice que con ese correo ya existe una cuenta entonces..¿ por qué no puedo recuperar mi contraseña si ya ese correo tiene su cuenta? Luego abrí otro correo para crear una cuenta totalmente nueva y también me dice error, ingreso por cuenta Google y tammmmmmmmmbiennnnnnnnn me dice errorrrrrr!!! ¿Serían tan amables de reparar su app y no…
4 votes -
Search blocked users
In the list of blocked user I want to search for a certain profile name to unblock someone again after a while
9 votes -
Filter messages by current distance to other user
Add a filter option to display only messages from users which are currently located / last logged in within a certain distance to myself, e.g. within 1, 5, 10, 20 km.
9 votes -
Not being able to block
Fix the the dang block button. From just Hiding and and reporting
2 votes -
2 votes
-
FUCK YOUR ADS!
Let me just say, FUCK YOU and your overly intrusive ads. If I close it off once, I don't want to see that s*** a second or third time.
2 votes -
The bs
Give everybody involved in a ban a chance to defend himself
1 vote -
Segurança
Só tem perfil fake nesse app. A cada nova atualização fica mais difícil de utilizar as funções. Dificultam para quem quer usar de verdade mas não elimam os perfis fakes.Não é mais um aplicativo para conhecer alguém é uma plataforma de Catfish , usuário fake usando fotos de outra pessoa, Garoto de programa GP e de tráfico de drogas. A conferência de validação e segurança é falha muita gente usa dois três perfis ao mesmo tempo para ficar enganando as pessoas. RIP GRINDR
2 votes -
Bring back the block
I am an addict in recovery navigating a social platform that has a variety of uses and purposes. In the past, once I saw a 🎈, 🥳, 💨 or capital T...... I would be able to push a button to protect my hard earned recovery. I have noticed lately that this "type" of Grindr usage has been abundant and outspoken, as if there is no checks and balances. Please Grindr team, this feature goes beyond physical safety and security. It provides an action for people like me to take to feel secure in who we are meeting and or simple…
1 vote -
For You feature on the app is pretty useless. Please add an opt in/out toggle in the app privacy settings
You shown me a handful of profiles usually 60+km away daily. I also cannot send a message to these profiles either on extra, I'm a mug for paying for extra that alone unlimited. Grindr is becoming pretty useless, constantly bogging down, not loading ect. Not good when people are paying a lot of money for the app.
1 vote -
Ethnicity
I would like a filter to search for ethnicity
135 votes -
3 votes
-
Quiero mi cuenta de regreso
Necesito que me entren en mi cuenta
10 votes -
Having bosses at Grindr who don’t care
There is no place in this “feedback” exercise that that looks like:
(a) it’s being read and monitored
(b) it’s being cleaned up from all the spam
(c) hasn’t been written by a first week Python student4 votes
- Don't see your idea?